Cody Calafiore - Big Brother 16, 22

Frankie Grande - Big Brother 16

Nicole Franzel - Big Brother 16, 18, 22

Josh Martinez - Big Brother 19

Xavier Prather - Big Brother 23

Taylor Hale - Big Brother 24

Cameron Hardin - Big Brother 25

• Like 1

I was wondering when/if this thread would be created for this show. :dead: :haha: 

Ah it makes sense for Danielle/Britney/Frankie to be apart of this as they were in that beginning and ending twist of BB25. Looking forward to seeing whatever this is, lol.  :haha: 

The cast is slowly being revealed by different publications throughout the day. Cameron & Taylor were confirmed during a Survivor commercial last night and Britney has become the third houseguest officially confirmed. Presumably it will just the cast leak, but we'll see if there's any surprises.

The leaked cast is confirmed. Not that I was expecting big things, but is this really the best they could do? This is just a silly, fun spinoff and they should’ve gone for funner houseguests. Like sure Cody & Cameron are good competitors, but whose looking to watch them on tv again?

The cast sucks with the exception of the obvious 3. Unfortunately you could give me eight Z-tier casting choices and 1 Danielle Reyes, and I'll watch. I'm so glad that between this and those weird canned bits in BB25, the show at least knows to recognise one of the all-time greats.

16 hours ago, Alex95 said:

The leaked cast is confirmed. Not that I was expecting big things, but is this really the best they could do? This is just a silly, fun spinoff and they should’ve gone for funner houseguests. Like sure Cody & Cameron are good competitors, but whose looking to watch them on tv again?

Cameron did somehow win AFP this past year (UGH sorry for bringing that up. 😭 ) so I'm sure there are some people that want to see him again. :haha: 

Oooh so the actual cast ended up being the leaked cast. 😮 

Like everyone said, I'm most looking forward to Danielle, Britney and Taylor. ❤️ I (really like Xavier most of the time too so looking forward to him as well. 

I think I have seen enough of Cody, Nicole and especially Josh as they have done so many RTV shows but not surprised to see them on here again. :haha: I go from varying stages of really liking them to disliking them, depending on their season/show. So we'll see what happens here.

I'm not as anti-Frankie as most, so I can deal with him for a bit. And yeah it makes sense for Danielle/Britney/Frankie to all be apart of this as they were on that twist in BB25.

I could have had a little bit of a longer break on Cameron but good on him getting to make another BB appearance.