Who are you voting for?

MILO JAY

Since we only have one vote again this year, who are you planning on voting for?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. who you are planning to vote for on monday?

That's a hard one as I feel like I would vote for them all except for Bias but I'm going to limit myself and vote for my top 3 favorites which is Nini, Ruby, and Mac. I also want Jacquie and Huntley in the finale too. Even Kara deserves the finale. I'll give her some votes too because she's going to really need it in order to make the semis. The one person I am the most focused on is Nini as she is my number 1 favorite out of the top 12. She is someone who will never disappoint me. 

41 minutes ago, Persy said:

That's a hard one as I feel like I would vote for them all except for Bias but I'm going to limit myself and vote for my top 3 favorites which is Nini, Ruby, and Mac. I also want Jacquie and Huntley in the finale too. Even Kara deserves the finale. I'll give her some votes too because she's going to really need it in order to make the semis. The one person I am the most focused on is Nini as she is my number 1 favorite out of the top 12. She is someone who will never disappoint me. 

you know the rules this year say you can only vote for one person? (obvi unless u have different emails)

• Like 1

My default vote is for Nini because she's my rare dark-alt-rocker girl ❤️, and for "Karma Police" alone, c'mon!!!🔥🔥🔥 So fire and freakin' cool, all at the same time 

That said, can't actually vote until after the performances, which is a good thing!  And we should see the performances first!  I'll have to see how Nini does, and who else has an ultra-deserving breakout moment.  Since it's one vote per, if I'm super confident Nini is safe, I might have to offer my vote to someone who deserves and needs it, e.g. Kara.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

you know the rules this year say you can only vote for one person? (obvi unless u have different emails)

Yep I have to use different ones pretty much so I'll just focus on Nini.

49 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Kara, Mac, and AZAN all having 0 votes is probably representative of how America will end up voting, unfortunately.

There's a voting block for them, but only one will survive and betting it'll be Mac.

I'm actually surprised no AZAN or Kara votes, with everyone liking or loving them, perhaps they are just 2nd or 3rd faves?