[Poll] Did the coaches pick the right half?

KalaWasRobbed

Which do you like better: the three artists the coach picked, or the three artists the coach didn't pick?

Azán/Lila/Mac vs. Kaylee/Kristen/Taylor

BIAS/Kara/Tanner vs. Lennon/Rudi/Stee

Huntley/Mara/Nini vs. Alexa/Claudia/Julia

Jacquie/Jordan/Ruby vs. Ms. Monet/Noah/Tom

For me: 

Azán/Lila/Mac vs. Kaylee/Kristen/Taylor

BIAS/Kara/Tanner vs. Lennon/Rudi/Stee

Huntley/Mara/Nini vs. Alexa/Claudia/Julia

Jacquie/Jordan/Ruby vs. Ms. Monet/Noah/Tom

(This would be an actual poll if I could just figure out how to add one... I'm new here...)

Edited by KalaWasRobbed
  • Like 1
  • Confused 2

John: 2 of the ones John picked  were who I’d pick. It was a stacked team though

gwen: I’d prefer the three she didn’t pick  .  All of them were good though 
nial: yeah but the one he  didn’t pick were also good 

reba: somewhat. She could’ve done it a bit differently like Ms money or Noah over  ruby but ruby was still good. 

Edited by xfactor22

The only one I would consider doing this with is team Gwen.

I do think Kara had the best performance on that team, but Lennon is probably the most unique voice this season, and I'd say Rudi and Stee are all more capable vocalists than BIAS and Tanner. In short, I'd take all those 3 over BIAS and Tanner (even though I like then as well)

I'm unsure if they picked the right three or not but there are some I have no problems with but aren't my top favorites even if I love their performances. I just have my preferences and tend to stick with the same top favorites that I like the most. For John my three favorites were Kaylee, Mac, and Azan but I would have switched Azan out with Lila in terms of strategy and vote potential. Azan is not catching up with fans and minivan and youtube could care less for her no matter how amazing she is. Kaylee, Mac, and Lila are the most popular on youtube for Team John. Niall couldn't go wrong with his top 3 choices so I was happy with anyone. Same goes for Reba. Gwen Gwenned again and I really dislike BIAS but like his tone on non country songs. I just hate him singing the country songs that doesn't fit his genre. It feels forced. I would have liked him more if he sang songs that he did on Instagram. He's got the runs and range but is unsure of himself. 

Team John:

1. Kaylee

2. Mac

3. Lila/Azan/Taylor

Team Reba:

1. Ms. Monet

2. Ruby

3. Jacquie/Noah/Jordan

Team Niall:

1. Nini

2. Alexa

3. Huntley/Mara/Julia

Team Gwen:

1. Kara

2. RUDI

3. Lennon/Tanner

To clarify, I'm asking if you'd trade all of the coach's picks for the other half; e.g., whether you'd have all of Kaylee/Kristen/Taylor instead of Azán/Lila/Mac. I think there's a separate thread for the more direct "who would you have picked?" question 🙂

Edited by KalaWasRobbed