• RUDI - Smoking Out the Window
  2. 2. Grade the Episode

• A (Amazing)
    • B (Good)
    • C (Ok)
    • D (Subpar)
    • F (Fail)

1. Nini- Not even a huge fan, but she did really well

2. Azán- She did fine, but this was her worst performance so far. Sad, because her Battle is an all-timer and her Blind is very good too

3. Chechi- It wasn’t great, but not horrible either

4. RUDI- It was fun, but I didn’t like this song choice at all for her

5. Olivia- First half was decent, second half was a trainwreck 

6. Tanner- Straight up terrible, i’m sorry

• Like 1

1. Nini Iris

2. AZÁN

3. RUDI

4. Tanner Massey

5. Olivia Minogue

6. Chechi Sarai

Ranked it B. That first trio was really strong! Second trio was a bit bumpy from all 3, but I think appropriate decisions were made. Shame Chechi got bussed.

1. Nini: One of my favorite song choices on this show ever :wub: very dynamic & powerful, probably one of if not the best performance so far this season.

2. Chechi: I thought she was great! The last minute especially was great, definitely a step up from her battle. Thought she should've pretty handily won this KO.

3. Azan: This song doesn't really go anywhere but still some very impressive moments throughout

4. Tanner: His range is very limited (seems like he struggles a lot with the low AND the high notes) but he has a great tone & some of his runs were really impressive. He was pretty OK overall

5. Rudi: Weird song choice, the whole performance felt a little tacky tbh. But she's undeniably a good vocalist

6. Olivia: Cool song choice but it was way too big for her voice, don't think she was awful but it got pretty messy towards the end.

Edited by indii
  • Like 1

1. Nini - There was a missed note towards the end, but overall it was FIRE, especially between 1:05 and 1:49.

2. Rudi - Didn't expect to like it much, but she slayed it. Love her attitude, stage presence, and vocals too. She's been very consistent thus far.

3. Tanner - Not a fan of the first half, but the 2nd half was incredible. He showed great emotion while hitting those high notes.

4. Azan - Not bad vocally, but I was a bit bored.

5. Olivia - Didn't expect some of the notes she hit. She has range for sure, but overall it felt all over the place.

6. Chechi - Her whistles are good.

While I still prefer her BA, this was a great performance overall, with a fresh song choice to boost, wonderful.

1. Nini 

I think song choice kinda hurt her, since it meanders a lot (It´s a classic though, just not for a singing comp), but overall she did a great job.

2. Azán

Love that song, don´t think it´s a good fit for this moment, but the performance was really good, and probably my favorite overall from her, first time I´ve seen some spark there.

3. Rudi

Rough start, but exploded in the chorus in a good way. I don´t fault Gwen for picking him, but overall he´s clearly not my style. 

4. Tanner

Whistle was nice, everything else was pretty rough.

5. Chechi

Rough all around. This song is not easy.

6. Olivia

3 hours ago, Misirlou said:

While I still prefer her BA, this was a great performance overall, with a fresh song choice to boost, wonderful.

1. Nini 

I think song choice kinda hurt her, since it meanders a lot (It´s a classic though, just not for a singing comp), but overall she did a great job.

2. Azán

Love that song, don´t think it´s a good fit for this moment, but the performance was really good, and probably my favorite overall from her, first time I´ve seen some spark there.

3. Rudi

Rough start, but exploded in the chorus in a good way. I don´t fault Gwen for picking him, but overall he´s clearly not my style. 

4. Tanner

Whistle was nice, everything else was pretty rough.

5. Chechi

Rough all around. This song is not easy.

6. Olivia

+1

• 3 weeks later...