DWTS32 Week 6 - Monster Night Discussion thread!

*Wallace

Oooh that was a very spooky, haunting and dark Contemporary from Jason & Daniella. That was fun to watch and I thought he did a really great job with it! :yes: Great dance to open up the show.

Hmmm I didn't notice the lift going wrong? I guess he covered that well. Judges being nitpicky will only help him get even better going forward.

It's pretty perfect for Alyson to portray a vampire for this dance. :giggle: 

lmao Alyson can only mention "she worked on a show" with Halloween props or what not. I want a Buffy mention. 😭 (Though I know it wasn't going to happen).

Oooh yayy a Buffy cast picture, at least. ❤️ 

Hmmm a pretty decent effort from Alyson. I thought she played and portrayed the character well. Some of the frame work and dancing did seem a little on the stiff side but that can work for a Paso. Oooh yeah the cape work was good. Still decent and one of her better dances. :yes: Happy she's getting lots of positive comments.

3 minutes ago, *Amanda said:

Yes. A lot of Sasha partners could have done better without him.

Hmm, he's done great with Simone, Ally and Justina, to say the least. But I guess some people he can do better with than others.

Just now, *Wallace said:

Hmm, he's done great with Simone, Ally and Justina, to say the least. But I guess some people he can do better with than others.

I thought the choreography with Ally was questionable, same with Justina and Simone. 

Oooh happy for Alyson getting an 8 in there tonight. :yes: Her reaction there was sweet and priceless. ❤️ 

She may very likely go but if she does, at least she'll go out on a high and her highest scoring dance/potentially best dance.