DWTS32 Week 6 - Monster Night Discussion thread!

*Wallace

Oooh that was a fun, dark and creepy Paso Doble from Lele & Brandon. She danced that with a lot of attack, sharpness and intensity.  She performed that really well and danced it well technically too. 

Ah Carrie-Ann being nitpicky on her lack of finishing moves. I notice that in some of her dances but didn't really notice that here.

Hmmm thinking she will mostly get 8s here but hopefully at least a 9 from Bruno!

Gah Lele does have to find a way to get find a way to break out of the middle of the pack. I do feel like she's just a step behind Ariana/Charity/Jason/Xochitl. But I still fear she won't get as far as them. :( But she's ahead of everyone else. I think she may have just 2 weeks left or so.

Aww Lele wanting to get Brandon past Halloween night. ❤️ Fingers crossed that can happen.

Oooh niceee that she got a 9 from Bruno, which I was predicting!

• Like 1

Pretty decent dance from Mauricio. I thought he led and partnered Emma really well in that. I do wish his footwork was sharper and more crisp. It was kinda too powerful. Something about it lacked that Argentian slick flair to it. Ooooh okay Derek kinda alluded to that in his comments. Ooh Bruno's comments also kinda makes sense too.

But a good dance - and once again, his improvement as a dancer should be noted. :yes: 

• Like 1