DWTS32 Week 6 - Monster Night Discussion thread!

*Wallace

Hmm if I were to rank the dances from tonight, I'd go with:

1. Xochitl & Val - Contemporary
2. Jason & Daniella - Contemporary
3. Ariana & Pasha - Argentine Tango
4. Lele & Brandon - Paso Doble
5. Charity & Artem - Jive
6. Barry & Peta - Viennese Waltz
7. Mauricio & Emma - Argentine Tango
8. Alyson & Sasha - Paso Doble
9. Harry & Rylee - Argentine Tango

Hmm 2-3, 4-5 and 6-8 are all kinda interchangeable for me though. :haha: So I'm all over the place, lol.

Tentative ranking:

01. Ariana & Pasha - Argentine Tango

02. Jason & Daniella - Contemporary

03. Xochitl & Val - Contemporary

04. Lele & Brandon - Paso Doble

05. Charity & Artem - Jive

---- gap ---

06. Alyson & Sasha - Paso Doble

07. Barry & Peta - Viennese Waltz

08. Mauricio & Emma - Argentine Tango

09. Harry & Rylee - Argentine Tango 

Carrie Ann is actually giving very good constructive criticism. And I've mentioned this before but it helps when you have a dancer who is good and naturally talented (and a teacher who should be doing better BRANDON). Like there's not a lot of point in to giving some dancers the same types of criticism but I think for Lele it helps both contestant and pro.

Quick thots:

-Daniella had an impossible job following her Us Contemporary with Iman. Definitely not as confident of a lifter as Iman, but this was Jason's best dance in weeks.

-The middle part of Alyson's dance could've been really cool if she hit it much harder. She lacked so much intensity, but her movements are so much improved than what we saw week one.

-Xochitl is lowkey running away with this competition dancewise. Not sure if she'll have the fanbase to win, but she's a dark horse in my eyes. She earned that dance-off win as well.

-Harry's a f*cking baby. The comments they showed weren't even mean lol. He threw a temper tantrum on TAR Australia because he had to do an extra task for coming in last on the last leg, even though he should be grateful he wasn't eliminated. He's just a privileged ass who can't deal with people not telling him he's the greatest thing to ever happen to this world. @DWTSProducers find this comment and put it on the show idc :kissbye:

-Barry is one of the best 50+ men this show has ever seen, fight me :kissbye:. He's far from a perfect dancer, but Peta is working him and he's genuinely hitting his moves. He impresses me week after week.

-Oop seems I'm in the minority on the Ariana dance. It was great, but missing a little extra oomph or something. Still her best dance and one of the top of the night.

-The judges were spot on with Lele, rare I say that.

-Mauricio had been improving but this was a big step back for him. A fair elimination. Well I mean Harry was the correct choice, but since he's not going anywhere Mauricio was a fair elimination.

-Charity seemed almost timid in this dance? It also felt kinda slow? My least favorite Charity dance in a while.

I am not sure this will be seen,  as I am a day late due to life being in the way,  however,  here are my thoughts. 

The better dancers are doing well,  but then again they have been since the beginning. 

The worse dancers have all been showing a lot of improvements,  granted it may not be helping them at this stage in the game. 

I feel the bottom 3 from Halloween was fairly accurate. But I will admit,  they have been doing some of their best dances in the last few weeks. 

I don't have any views on who should have gone home,  and when they should have gone home.  The reasoning behind it , some of it may be a bit biased,  and uncalled for.