Noah Spencer Fan Thread

season1

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, Persy said:

Noah was amazing on that song! His best performance of the season. I really love his rasp on it. I'd love to hear him take on Dave Matthews.

I love his voice on this song. He seems really connected to the lyrics of the song, and his rasp adds more weight to his storytelling.

Noah was really impressive. I loved his audition, but was disappointed in the battles. I'm glad he redeemed himself. Love the way he emoted throughout the song.

I do like Huntley, and I thought Claudia did a good job as well... But Noah easily won that Knockout, IMO.

• Like 1

Congratulations to Noah for advancing to the playoffs. :thumbs:

I think he should have won that knockout but glad that John and Reba tried to steal him.  He is now on Team Reba for the playoffs.

8o7PWOVl.png

Noah seems really happy with his KO performance. 🙂

GQiZ0s8.png

Edited by season1
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, season1 said:

Thanks!

And how come you're not on the list of Noah's fans? :haha:

I think I forgot to ask. 😭 🤣 You can add me now.

I was gonna comment in Ruby's Jacquie's, Alexa's, Noah's, and Nini's fan thread. Commented in the first 3, forgot about the next 2.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think I forgot to ask. 😭 🤣 You can add me now.

I was gonna comment in Ruby's Jacquie's, Alexa's, Noah's, and Nini's fan thread. Commented in the first 3, forgot about the next 2.

Added. 😄

Just in time for Noah's best performance next Monday on the playoffs. ^_^

• Like 1

Personally would have picked him over Jordan based on the performance, but I'm glad he left the show on a high note. One of the most capable country artists in recent seasons.

Edited by allistr
  • Like 3

I am sad he didn't make it honestly as he did fantastic tonight and I felt so much emotions coming out of his mouth. He's so authentic and makes every song his own. I'm glad he went out on a high note. As much as I loved Jordan, yeah I would have chosen Noah over her in terms of votes. I think he would have made the semis if people were voting. Can't wait to see what he does next.

• Like 2

His playoffs showed he sounded just as good not using as much rasp. His voice no matter what he does with it, just has so much character. 

The most egregious elimination so far imo. He killed it every round and had one of the most unique, sincere voices in the competition.

Already in my top 3 favourite male country singers this show has had.

• Like 1