1 minute ago, istersay said:

:lmao: Afghan Hound

so they know they aren't a good singer?

is this a comedian

not good at all.

• Haha 2

Just now, jdanton2 said:

not good at all.

they're pretty brave to even go on here lol, may be the worst singer so far on the show

• Haha 1

Beets were very good . best of the night.

• Like 1

the duo Ken guessed is who i thought it was at first but i am not sure.

7 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

Beets were very good . best of the night.

someone on twitter guess this and it sounds like it could be from the clues

and their voices too, and they said friends

Ruben and Clay

2 minutes ago, istersay said:

someone on twitter guess this and it sounds like it could be from the clues

and their voices too, and they said friends

Hide contents

Ruben and Clay

you could be right . i never even thought of them and they sound great together when i have seen their performances.

• Like 1

the two best made it through.

2 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

you could be right . i never even thought of them and they sound great together when i have seen their performances.

same here, I was thinking of huge celebs, but they are still performing together

Elimination reveal

Afghan Hound reveal it's
Savannah Chrisley
don't know much about her, only what I read about her parents

1 minute ago, istersay said:

Next week is girl group night, will there be some Fifth Harmony? :clayw00t:

i am surprised none of them have been on the show .

• Like 1

Just now, istersay said:

Elimination reveal

Reveal hidden contents

Afghan Hound reveal it's

Savannah Chrisley
don't know much about her, only what I read about her parents

don't know who she is  but was easily the the worst singer.

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

i am surprised none of them have been on the show .

me too actually if they are trying to get back in the public eye

1 minute ago, jdanton2 said:

don't know who she is  but was easily the the worst singer.

by a mile :rofl:

not sure why she even came on here really

I watched the show late last night but was too tired to post my thoughts. :haha: The Wizard of Oz theme was fun and really cute. Love that movie and it's such a classic so I was here for the theme. ❤️ I'll post some thoughts on the show below:  

Gumball - is he a drummer? I feel he is a musician, and he could be a singer/performer/dancer? Or maybe not a dancer but I don't know but they delivered an enjoyable performance. 

Miss Cleocatra - lol the way she came out onto the stage had me cracking me. :lmao: There's something about Wicked she said? The way she spoke reminded me of an old school / older female entertainer? Wow she did really go all out with this performance. She was fantastic. 

Aww Afghan Hound was cute and fun. Definitely ot a good singer but she is cute, fun and adorable. She was fun and full of personality with how she performed. I don't know why but her performing and singing reminded me of someone from the Real Housewives. Oooh interesting how Rita guessed someone from The Stallones family, which was interesting. 

Oooh lol The Beets were a cute costume. I was thinking they were going to be comedians at first. Ooh whoa, their performance was really surprising. I was not expecting that from them. 😮 I got a good guess on them, which I'll post below.

Gumball and Afghan Hound being the Bottom 2 is fair, I guess. I don't think Gumball should quite be there but there were 3 really good acts this episode so sadly one of them had to be down there. Sadly, Afghan Hound was the weakest, imo... so a fair call for the Bottom 2. Lol Afghan Hound was so amusingly bad here but just so fun to watch. :haha: Gumball was really good and definitely won that battle. No questions asked. And yeah, Hound lost that battle was so no surprise there. I liked Robin's guess of Bethenny Frenkel the most out of the judges. 

OMGGG oh woww, Afghan Hound ended up being Savannah Chrisley, which I never would have guessed. 😮 Aww I know Savannah has had a really tough last few years, and while she isn't musically talented, I'm glad she got to do this show and have fun with it. :haha: 

Some guesses I have which I will post below:

Gumball - I don't know why I'm thinking of someone like Joey McIntyre. I feel like he could be a boy bander. The Kevin Jonas guess wasn't bad but I don't know if that was him. This is definitely the guess I fell least confident in.

Miss Cleocatra - I was actually getting some Sheryl Lee Ralph vibes from her but then I don't think that's her voice? But she does have a classic kind of voice. Oh wow Jenny also guessed SheryLee Raplh too. 😮 Ughhh since she guessed her so quickly, maybe it isn't her. :dead:

The Beets - OMGG... WAIT UP, this sounds like Ruben Studdard and Clay Aiken, I think? :shock: I feel like I recognized Clay's voice first and then Ruben's came to me later on?

21 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Gumball - is he a drummer? I feel he is a musician, and he could be a singer/performer/dancer? Or maybe not a dancer but I don't know but they delivered an enjoyable performance. 

I think Gumball is Skylar Astin from Pitch Perfect and tons of other stuff.