The Masked Singer Season 11 - Rita Ora Replacing Nicole

Ugly Sweater sounds good.

• Like 1

Lovebird was ok .

• Like 1

Book ruining last seasons winner Ne Yo's  great song.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

they know who it is and he is taking it off.

• Haha 2

at least that was funny :lmao:

Next week :w00twave:

Wed March 13

The Masked Singer

Group B Premiere: The Wizard of Oz Night
SEASON 11, EPISODE 2 • NEW

8:00 PM ON WNYW 5 • TV-PG • STEREO • CC • DVS

Four new celebrities sing their hearts out and celebrate iconic moments from the legendary "The Wizard of Oz" film; LeAnn Rimes performs.

4 minutes ago, istersay said:

OMG he's crazy

Book

Hide contents

Kevin Hart lol

such a crazy outcome though i am sure it was scripted.

• Haha 1

Just now, jdanton2 said:

such a crazy outcome though i am sure it was scripted.

I wasn't sure, I thought Nick and the panel were surprised :rofl:

This was a really fun and enjoyable premiere episode. Rita Ora did well on her first episode here.

Goldfish was really great. I already have some speculated thoughts on her, which I'll post below.  

Starshark was really cute but not a very good singer. :lmao: But her performance of "Material Girl" was cute and funny. She had me thinking she was a comedian or a comedic actress. I'm not sure who to guess there. 

WHAT in the world is an Ugly Sweaters character? :lmao:  I like the classic R&B singers that they had for him but I can't pinpoint who his voice is yet. Lovebird was also good but no clue on who that is yet. 

LOL and Book too. We are getting more and more ridiculous with these costumes. :lmao: OK I saw Open Mic Night, which made me think of comedian. LMAOO I don't know why Book was reminding me of Kevin Hart based on the clues. Then hearing his version of "So Sick," I felt like I was hearing his voice right away. LMAO with the judges thinking and knowing who it was.... it had me thinking he was going to go at the end of the episode as they all knew.  Lol even his speech and his talking to the judges, had me thinking Kevin Hart. 

Lol then Robin makes his guess and lmao dangg, he broke the rules and took his mask off right away. Badd Kevin. I wanted to see the other judges guess him, which I'm sure they all would have guessed him anyway. :lmao: But LOL Kevin is always pranking Nick Cannon. And OMGGG their banter/argument.... this was such a fun and hilarious mess. :lmao: But this is certainly the way Kevin Hart would go out. :haha: It was obvious that this was not only his prank to Nick but that he was probably contracted to do just one episode. 

Some guesses I have on the cast (which is only one so far):

Goldfish: She's little and when I was really listening to her voice, what clicked to me instantly was Kristin Chenoweth. She kinda had that theaterical/Broadway style to her voice and style of performing on singing "Vampire."

• Like 2

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

This was a really fun and enjoyable premiere episode. Rita Ora did well on her first episode here.

Goldfish was really great. I already have some speculated thoughts on her, which I'll post below.  

Starshark was really cute but not a very good singer. :lmao: But her performance of "Material Girl" was cute and funny. She had me thinking she was a comedian or a comedic actress. I'm not sure who to guess there. 

WHAT in the world is an Ugly Sweaters character? :lmao:  I like the classic R&B singers that they had for him but I can't pinpoint who his voice is yet. Lovebird was also good but no clue on who that is yet. 

LOL and Book too. We are getting more and more ridiculous with these costumes. :lmao: OK I saw Open Mic Night, which made me think of comedian. LMAOO I don't know why Book was reminding me of Kevin Hart based on the clues. Then hearing his version of "So Sick," I felt like I was hearing his voice right away. LMAO with the judges thinking and knowing who it was.... it had me thinking he was going to go at the end of the episode as they all knew.  Lol even his speech and his talking to the judges, had me thinking Kevin Hart. 

Lol then Robin makes his guess and lmao dangg, he broke the rules and took his mask off right away. Badd Kevin. I wanted to see the other judges guess him, which I'm sure they all would have guessed him anyway. :lmao: But LOL Kevin is always pranking Nick Cannon. And OMGGG their banter/argument.... this was such a fun and hilarious mess. :lmao: But this is certainly the way Kevin Hart would go out. :haha: It was obvious that this was not only his prank to Nick but that he was probably contracted to do just one episode. 

Some guesses I have on the cast (which is only one so far):

Hide contents

Goldfish: She's little and when I was really listening to her voice, what clicked to me instantly was Kristin Chenoweth. She kinda had that theaterical/Broadway style to her voice and style of performing on singing "Vampire."

they did a show together last year where they pranked each other .

https://www.etonline.com/kevin-hart-dishes-on-his-expensive-nick-cannon-pranks-i-dont-go-halfway-exclusive-201085

• Haha 1

OMG what a bizarre premiere. :lmao::dead: 

How dare a character of Book be done so dirty like that. 😢 And how dare Ne-Yo's song be done so dirty like that. :dead: 😢 I need some Cow to cleanse my ears. ❤️ 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

Oh lmao, yes. I know all about Kevin's and Nick's friendship and all of the pranks they do on each other.  :lmao:Well, not all of them but i know a few. :haha:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

Oh lmao, yes. I know all about Kevin's and Nick's friendship and all of the pranks they do on each other.  :lmao:Well, not all of them but i know a few. :haha:

i did not even know till i saw your post and i looked into it . maybe there will be more to come now after last nights show.

former winner LeAnn Rimes singing Over The Rainbow for Wizard Of Oz night.

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, jdanton2 said:

former winner LeAnn Rimes singing Over The Rainbow for Wizard Of Oz night.

thanks to your notification I just realized this is on already, it's so sunny here I didn't know

gumball was sort of good.

• Like 1