2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

5 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

Objectively this is a fair spot for Glenda & Lumumba to go, but Kim & Penn are my bottom picks here.

Aww true on Glenda/Lumumba. :( I did consider saving them but didn't want to risk losing Derek/Claire. I'm happy that they got this far.... great spot for them.

Though Lala/Lulu would probably be my bottom picks here. 🙈 But gah I really like all 4 teams so this is difficult.

Kim & Penn

the-amazing-race-33-kim-and-penn-header.

Ok general consensus seemed to be a Kim/Penn cut and Raquel/Carla save to appease everyone lol. Kim and Penn were a married couple who quit their news anchor jobs to become content creators. Boooooo. YouTube families are one of my biggest pet peeves so I feel content with this cut now. According to their bio it’s videos like “Christmas Jammies” which gave them ‘millions of followers’. I won’t be watching.

Kim and Penn had a good run though! Consistently in the top, won four legs prior to winning, average placement of 2.09. That sounds pretty decent! They’re also the oldest couple to win which is a fun fact. And apparently Penn’s the first person with ADHD to win Amazing Race. So good for them!

Save Raquel/Cayla

Not Lily reading about Kim & Penn's backstory and feeling content with the cut. :dead: 🙈

Aww I do really like Kim & Penn.... and can get the annoyance about them. But I've always really liked them and found them to be really fun. Kim did provide some fun messy moments. But I loved how dominant they became towards the end of the season and was pleased for them winning. I love that they were the oldest team to win TAR, which is amazing fun fact in itself. :yes: 

theamazingrace-1.jpg?w=620
Lulu & Lala

Lulu & Lala placed fifth on the thirty third season of The Amazing Race. Lulu and Lala were fine but I preferred Glenda & Lumumba throughout the season. I also looked at their season averages and Glenda & Lumumba were marginally ahead so I chose to save them. Lulu & Lala are twins and Radio Hosts from New Jersey. They didn’t have a strong start to the race due to the way they chose to communicate and only made it through because of the no rest leg. They began to communicate better but they never really did well in any leg but one. They usually placed in the last two couples and genuinely scraped by each week. Glenda & Lumumba weren’t really any better but they definitely had a better track record.

Oooh lol when readiing about the track records, I was like "whaattt, Glenda & Lumumba had a better track record than Lala & Lulu? :dead: " I guess Glenda & Lumumba's struggles are fresher in my mind than Lala & Lulu's as that season was more recent, though I know they struggled too. I just forgot how bad it was. But Lala & Lulu were a fun and messy team. :haha: Pleased they made it this far. And happy with Glenda & Lumumba making it through!

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Lily's Noms Next

Sassy Tyra Banks GIF

Angela Rummans
Anna Miller
Bosco
Cheyenne Jackson “Prince”
Emily & Molly
Isaiah Campbell
Joseph Abdin
Morgan Myles
Natalie Imbruglia “Panda”
Pranav Patel
Shangela & Gleb Savchenko
Steven “Gino” Giannopoulos
Tori Meehan
Wayne Brady & Witney Carson

Edited by *Lily

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Lily's Noms Posted

the-voice-season-22-nbc-embed.jpg
Morgan Myles

Morgan Myles placed third on The Voice US 2022. This season was truly underwhelming and I say that knowing most seasons are. I don’t think that’s because of the talent but the format and the fact the judges get so much more screen time than anyone else. Anyway, Morgan was a favourite on this board but I’ve never been a real fan. I think she did well because there wasn’t really anyone to rival what she was doing compared to some of the other contestants. I always felt like Morgan didn’t really had an identity in the competition and that she lacked any sort of artistry. She sang numerous didn’t genres which always left me wondering who she actually was. I guess she sang more country/folk style songs so maybe that’s who she wanted to be but it confused me. It’s very rare to find a wow moment on The Voice and that’s also something that lacked from last years season so that didn’t help her case. Very capable singer but probably too high of a placement for Morgan.

Saving Shangela & Gleb.

• Confused 1

Just now, jarmon said:

our minds.

Truly.  I was a Wayne/Witney truther throughout most of the season.  He just didn't turn out to be as good as I expected him to be by the end of the season.  Still love them as a pair but this is far enough.

WAYNE BRADY & WITNEY CARSON

witney-Carson4.jpg

FINALLY OMG! I've been WAITING to get the chance to cut Wayne and I finally get to do it, hehe. Anyways, Wayne Brady is a Comedian, actor & television personality who I had never heard of before, I was probably the only one on this Board who had no clue who he was when the cast was announced last year. Anyway, he was partnered with Queen Witney Carson so I was like okay let me give him a chance, although I was already kinda over him when all of you guys were getting so excited that he was cast on the season and claiming he was gonna win, sigh. Wayne was a pretty decent dancer but I felt like the judges were trying too hard to make him seem better than he actually was and then they realised it's of no point later on in the season. I always felt sometimes he was getting overscored but it could also be due to the high level of talented dances we had last year especially watching Charli & Gabby slay every week. Anyway, I was not the biggest fan of Wayne and his attitude at times rubbed me the wrong way, he definitely gave me vibes that he felt he was too good when he wasn't. So I am more than content to now get the chance to cut him from this Rankdown. Sorry not sorry.

Save: Sequester Queen, Tori Meehan.

STEVEN "GINO" GIANNOPOULOS

BIG BROTHER CANADA - SEASON 10

FMVAkuLWQAA9WTJ.jpg

Steven Giannopoulos also known as Gino was a houseguest on the 10th season of Big Brother Canada - fun fact : his sister was on a french dating show, and they recently appeared on Family Feud Canada or something.  This firefighter quickly started the game in a comfortable position where he had created friendships with Jacey-Lynne, Josh, Summer - this was one alliance - then some of them had an alliance with Hermon, Kyle, Tynesha and Moose, as well creating friendships with Stephanie whom I am pretty sure was not in any of those alliances but was in another one ; Too many alliances to keep track off.  While he started in a good position in the house, it went pretty much out of the window during Week 3 during Kyle's HOH where Gino lost one of his close-ally during a blindsinde which saw Stephanie go home with a 9-2 vote.   He pretty much went all out the following week by winning HOH which led to him backdooring Kyle which was such a create downfall to watch.  For majority of the game, he got lucky like Betty thinking they didn't had the vote to get him out on Week 5 which in results assured him safety the following week because Marty was mad at Betty & Josh.  On Week 7, he won his second HOH where he wanted to backdoor Marty which we were all hoping for but then Haleena decided to finally win something and ruined the plan by not using POV.  But Gino is best remembered for gummy bear-gate where he agreed to play Marty's little game or figuring the replacement nominee, and luck wasn't on his side as he picked it. He became replacement nominee and he was blinsided by a vote of 4-1 where he placed 8th.... Oh yes, he is also known for his showmance with Jacey-Lynn, as of lately, they are still together & he is in a firefighter calendar or something.

SAVING: BOSCO

Edited by *Chris

Angela Rummans

See the Stars of The Challenge: USA, Then & Now

1/2 of Tangela, and also 1/2 of the furniture team on Big Brother.  Angela competed on the first season of The Challenge USA. It looks like she did really well in the season, as she won the most out of all the girls.  She took home 4 daily challenge wins.  The only time she was vulnerable and in the arena was right before the finale, where she faced off against Alyssa Lopez.  It sounds like her and Alyssa were pretty close allies in the season, and close with Tyson as well. It looks like she was at war with Sarah Lacina.  If you mess with Sarah you go in survivor, so I am going to choose to believe that was the reason here. She did win her battle against Alyssa to advance to the finale. Though it looks like she actually was eliminated or rather disqualified in the finale.  That sucks, I assume most people expected her to win? She wasn't disqualified by Enzo like Desi was though. Congrats on your Top 80 placing!