2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

41 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

Anyone have any save requests? 

Hmm... I think either Nehemiah Clark or Carson? Maybe Nehemiah would be a good save as The Challenge can get any help it can get? :haha: 

28 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

I'm gonna save Sandro but I'm happy to take cut requests haha

I'm fine with anyone besides Nehemiah and Carson. :giggle: 

BRAD FIORENZA

Brad-The-Challenge-All-Stars-Season-3-Cast-Revealed.jpg?quality=84&strip=all

I'm not familiar with these The Challenge contestants, but it seems like Brad Fiorenza is one of the more well-known contestants. That's just judging on his Wiki page since he's competed in several seasons, many of which he made it to the finals. He did win The Challenge: Cutthroat. As for the season this rankdown is focused on, he made it all the way to the finals of The Challenge: All-Stars 3. Brad first appeared on TV on The Real World: San Diego in 2004. His MTV website bio from various The Challenge seasons describes him as a "lovable meathead." He has been arrested before, and he apparently has a memorable one liner ("I'm in jail, b*tch!"). Before his appearance on The Challenge: All-Stars 3, his stats include appearances on 10 seasons and a 6-6 elimination record. He also owns elimination wins over the likes of CT, Landon, Frank Sweeney, Derrick, and MJ. Apart from his Cutthroat win, he always seems to come up just short. His strengths include swimming, speed, and coordination, but he struggles with puzzles and communication. Overall it seems like Brad is a strong competitor, but something always seems to prevent him from winning a solo season.

Saving Nehemiah Clark.

the-challenge-all-stars-nehemiah-clark-rock-bottom-to-homeowner.jpg

TAYLOR & ISAIAH

THE AMAZING RACE - SEASON 33

taylor-and-isaiah-amazing-race-33.jpg

We were first introduced to Taylor Green-Jones and Isaiah Green-Jones, a married couple from Portland, Oregon, on the 33rd season of The Amazing Race.  During their short time on the race, which was partially cut short due to the season being on hiatus due to a certain virus known as COVID-19, they struggled to really leave their mark as they often finished in the back of the pack. Their track record on the season were 8th place out of 11, 9th place out of 10, and 8th out of 10. But like I mentioned earlier, the race was put on pause due to COVID-19 and they sadly had to pull out following the passing of Taylor's brother while they were in sequester for the restart.  Would they have improved during the restart? Or would have they been eliminated had the race not been on hiatus ?  Those are questions that we will never know the answer too.

SAVING: JACEY-LYNNE GRAHAM

Edited by *Chris

Brad is definitely a well known and legendary player in The Challenge franchise, which Steven's write-up shows. I can't recall my exact thoughts of him on All Stars 3, but I know he wasn't one of my favorites or nor was one of those I rooted for.

Ooh lol why did I think Taylor & Isaiah were eliminated 2nd or 3rd of their season? :haha: But I do remember them struggling so maybe that was why I thought they were eliminated? I did like them but was invested in other teams more than them. Though I'm sure if they returned back, they would have at least done better than 2 time first eliminees Michael & Moe. :giggle: 

Jordie Hansen (Australian Survivor: Blood v Water)

Sam Frost SPLITS from Survivor star Jordie Hansen just two weeks after  going public | Daily Mail OnlineAustralian Survivor's Jordie and Jesse Hansen Want to Launch a Charity in  Honour of Their Late Stepmum - POPSUGAR Australia

We got another shirtless tatted aussie on our hands. Maybe that's the entire appeal of this show, I'm not sure. Jordie was on the world renowned fan favorite season Blood v Water, which means he came there with a partner. His brother Jesse, presumably the blue shorted dude in the photo above. He made it all the way to Top 6! But was voted out because he was too much of a threat. Not too shabby. The 3rd highest man in the game. As for his personality, I'm going to assume it was unpleasant considering he was cast in the 2023 season, Heroes v Villains and arrived as one of the villains. The Wiki says: "Returning as a Villain in Heroes v Villains, Jordie tempered his "Joker" persona" and wow I already hate him just on that alone. No spoilers for how well he did on the 2023 season! Maybe he won!

Save Sandro

CBB_Carson-0001.jpg
Carson Kressley

Carson Kressley is best known for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, How to Look Good Naked, RuPaul’s Drag Race and his hilarious Dancing with the Stars run. Carson was cast on the Celebrity Big Brother version in the United States and was evicted on day twenty four. I don’t remember Carson that much except his alliance with Cynthia, who will forever be my winner. He did well by winning one Head of Household and building relationships with strong players but he was eventually sent home over Lamar. He’s a good enough houseguest but I did prefer others over him.

Ooh Carson... he's definitely a really fun and likable guy, as we all know, but gah.... he was certainly a really bad player. 🙈 His HoH was a disaster as Miesha & Todrick got to him to get him on their side and question Shanna to set the target on her. Then he fell for that big time despite Shanna being loyal and working with him as an alliance. That was quite a disaster of gameplay. 🙈 He did regret his week afterwards, at least. So gameplay-wise, an understandable cut. :haha: 

Outside of that, I enjoyed his alliance and friendship with Cynthia. And he was great in competitions (which was why they targeted him to go over Lamar, who sucked and was clueless in comps, lmao).

And hahaha now that two Drag Race US judges Ross Matthews and Carson both did CBB, I would love to see and wonder how Michelle Visage would do. 😮 

16 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

And hahaha now that two Drag Race US judges Ross Matthews and Carson both did CBB, I would love to see and wonder how Michelle Visage would do. 😮 

She was on in the UK. She was on the Katie Hopkins side of the Hopkins vs. Perez war

Off the top of my head I think she was booted either right before the finals or early in the final.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Sola’s Noms Next
2 minutes ago, Alex95 said:

She was on in the UK. She was on the Katie Hopkins side of the Hopkins vs. Perez war

Oooh right, I totally forgot about that. :dead: Now I remember, haha. I wonder how she would do on the American version then.

1 hour ago, Zoey said:

CBB_Carson-0001.jpg
Carson Kressley

Carson Kressley is best known for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy, How to Look Good Naked, RuPaul’s Drag Race and his hilarious Dancing with the Stars run. Carson was cast on the Celebrity Big Brother version in the United States and was evicted on day twenty four. I don’t remember Carson that much except his alliance with Cynthia, who will forever be my winner. He did well by winning one Head of Household and building relationships with strong players but he was eventually sent home over Lamar. He’s a good enough houseguest but I did prefer others over him.

Justice for Shanna! Thank you!!!

Him & Cynthia sucked ass!!!

RuPaul's Drag Race Archive — Brooke Lynn Hytes and Vanessa Vanjie Mateo  🧡...

Dating Sim Nominations:

Gabby Windey & Val Chmerkovskiy (The Bachelor DWTS)

Susie Evans (The Bachelor)

Rachel Recchia(The Bachelor)

Serene Russell(The Bachelor)

Teddi Wright(The Bachelor)

Sarah Hamrick(The Bachelor)

Eliza Isichei(The Bachelor)

Mara Agrait(The Bachelor)

Marlena Wesh(The Bachelor)

Aven Jones (The Bachelorette)

Zach Shallcross (The Bachelorette)

Johnny DePhillipo (The Bachelorette)

Tyler Norris (The Bachelorette)

Nate Mitchell (The Bachelorette)

NATE MITCHELL

Nate-Mitchell-te-220720-b335e5.jpg

Nate Mitchell is a 33 year old Electrical Engineer from Carrier Mills, Illinois. He was on the 19th season of The Bachelorette were he was pursuing Gabby. I am slowly remembering some stuff of Nate after seeing his photo but overall, not much I can really say. I think majority of this cast just weren't entertaining or memorable to be honest and the format did them no favours. Nate made it all the way to Episode 6 were he was eliminated during the date with Gabby. Gabby sent Nate home as she mentioned that she is not ready for the responsibility that would come with being a step-mother to his daughter. Which is understandable as being a parent is no joke so I got were Gabby was coming from with that, better to send him home before Hometowns than to meet his daughter and then break her heart along with his when she eventually sends him home. Hoping Nate finds the one for him.

Save: Gabby & Val

Aww I really liked Nate a lot... and really enjoyed his connection with Gabby. I was really rooting for them. ❤️ The scene involving Gabby dumping Nate was really sad and heartbreaking but yeah with him having a kid and Gabby not ready to be a mother, it was all understandable. They had a great relationship/connection before that. I was really hoping for Nate to be the next Bachelor for 2023 but then that didn't happen either (especially as the franchise needs a much better black led Bachelor than Matt James). :( Nate was my favorite of The Bachelors of The Bachelorette season so for him to win there failed, lmao. 😭 :dead: 

Mara Agrait (The Bachelor, Season 26)

6486-t.jpg

Well I was actually expecting Chris to do these noms but to my surprise, it ended up being Sola. :dead: I understand them but ugh I'm kinda bummed/sad because the majority of these are my actual favorites from The Bachelor/ette franchise last year.... while the other ones saved / can't be nominated (either the previous cycles or earlier this round), I don't care for nearly as much. 😢:dead: I know I'm the only one that will feel that way but I just want to express myself and say my feelings soo yeah. :broken: 

With that said, Mara Agrait was an easy cut option as I didn't care for her as much as nearly most of the The Bachelor alums. Mara Agrait is a 32-year old entrepreneur from Collingswood, New Jersey, who was on the 26th season of The Bachelor where she was hoping to win Clayton Echard's heart and to be with him. But that didn't happen as Mara lasted 6 weeks and made it to 8th/9th place. Before that, Mara did open up to Clayton about being bullied in school on Week 3's group date (where she and Clayton spoke one on one for a moment there). Things start taking a change for the worse on Week 6's Croatia date/week as the group date she goes on there, she starts to get discouraged and worried that she and Clayton aren't connecting as he hasn't asked her for a one-on-one date yet. She is ready to married at the point of her life but the connection wasn't there with Clayton. 

After doing some more research of Mara's time, one of Mara's big moments on the show was getting in a fight with Sarah Hamrick. This erupted when Mara claimed that Sarah wasn't committed for a relationship (even though Sarah was one of the early frontrunners that had one of the strongest relationships with Clayton - as she had two one on one dates with Clayton, while Mara didn't have that). Sarah brought this up to the group. Mara owned up to the comments, so this led to their argument. Phew, this got all reallly heated, y'all. :dead: Here's an in depth paragrap about it:

At the cocktail party, Mara pulled Sarah aside to talk about the ordeal. She told Sarah that the “last ditch effort” comment was “insensitive and ignorant.” She also slammed her for being “over confident” in front of the other women. “You’re getting a little sloppy and it’s showing. It’s only a matter of time before he sees it,” Mara said. “Confidence is great. Over confidence is not cute, and that’s kind of where you’re headed. It would behoove you to take a step back in your comments and let the other women explore their relationships without getting in their heads.”

Read more here: https://hollywoodlife.com/2022/02/21/mara-eliminated-the-bachelor-sarah-fight-recap/ 

Mara also called Sarah "manipulative" and warned her to calm down with her overconfidence. With tensions building up between them, Clayton ultimately sided with Sarah and the relationship they built and sent Mara home. Mara got eliminated at the start of the Week 7 episode (or so I think?), because this was probably one of those seasons that left leaving the eliminations in cliffhangers, which bugs me. I did really like Sarah and moreso than Mara.... so I was mostly #TeamSarah here though Mara could have had proper insight with what she was arguing on. Mara would also say that this would come back to bite Sarah, which did end up happening as Sarah was eliminated the following week.

Some fun facts about Mara.... because you know we all love writing and talking about Bachelor Nation fun facts in our write-ups is that she loves Salsa dance. But if you want to really be with her, you better not snore because snoring is a deal breaker for her. She also doesn't eat spicy food.

Even though this isn't what her entry is about, Mara did return on the 8th season of Bachelor in Paradise later that year, but she didn't find a love connection there and left on Week 5 (which is also when she arrived, so she really had no time to find a connection there). I hope she found her love connection/future love... either in real life or another future season of Bachelor in Paradise. But wishing Mara all the best on the love front.

Saving: Teddi Wright

bachelor-season-26-teddi-w-1632674958.jp