2022 Reality Stars Rankdown

Alex95

1 minute ago, Steven_ said:

giphy.gif

NOMINATIONS

Kirk Bryant - The Bachelorette (American Season 19)

Quincy Williams - The Bachelorette (American Season 19)

Kyle Capener - Big Brother 24 US

Kaos - Canada's Drag Race (Season 3)

Chelazon Leroux - Canada's Drag Race (Season 3)

Stephanie Prince - Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1)

Kendall Gender - Canada's Drag Race: Canada vs. the World (Season 1)

Teddi Mellencamp - Celebrity Big Brother 3 (US)

Kailah Casillas-Bird & Sam Bird - The Challenge: Ride or Dies

Ben Driebergen - The Challenge: USA (Season 1)

Cameron Daddo & Megan Wragg - Dancing with the Stars (Australian Season 19)

Cathy Kelly & Maurizio Benenato - Dancing with the Stars (Irish Series 5)

Penn & Teller "Hydra" - The Masked Singer (American Season 7)

Duff Goldman "McTerrier" - The Masked Singer (American Season 7)

Adam Carolla "Avocado" - The Masked Singer (American Season 😎

Jeff Dunham "Pi-Rat" - The Masked Singer (American Season 😎

Heather Small "Chandelier" - The Masked Singer (British Series 3)

Orion Story - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)

Alyssa Hunter - RuPaul's Drag Race (Season 14)

Yvie Oddly - RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 7)

Copper Topp - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 4)

Starlet - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 4)

Cheryl Hole - RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World

Lemon - RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World

Virginia Crouse - So You Think You Can Dance (American Season 17)

Kaye Adams & Kai Widdrington - Strictly Come Dancing (Series 20)

Claire Barratt - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

Rain Castillo - The Voice UK (Series 11)

New page. 🧙‍♂️

• Alex95 changed the title to 2022 Reality Stars Rankdown - Steven's Noms Posted

Orion Story (RuPaul's Drag Race (season 14))

New-Project-19-590x370.jpg

Orion Story is a 25-year old drag performer, from Grand Rapids, Michigan, who competed on the 14th season of RuPaul's Drag Race. I remember not really caring for Orion Story and in fact, I see that I ranked her as my least favorite queen of this season. I can't entirely remember why but I know I didn't care for her, lol. On this season, the Queens were split in two groups and Orion did perform on the first group with the likes of Bosco, Kerri Colby and eventual winner Willow Pill.  Orion landed in the Bottom 2 against June Jambalaya and lost the lip sync against June and was therefore eliminated. Daya Betty was eliminated on Group 2 but the next episode, RuPaul implemented a twist that Orion and Daya were brought back into the competition, which many of the queens were not happy about. I honestly was not either as I would have been fine with them both staying eliminated. But at least Daya proved herself. Orion.... was fine enough to be safe on Episodes 3 & 4. But on Episode 5, the challenge was the "Save A Queen" commercial where Orion was apart of Team Jaymes Mansfield. Orion failed to stand out, didn't impress the judges and found herself in the Bottom 2 against eventual lip sync assassin Jorgeous to "My Head & My Heart" by Ava Max. Jorgeous slayed the lip sync and got to move on while Orion was eliminated for the second time. I don't think Orion brought much to the season even om her second try, so once again I was fine with her going.

Saving: Quincy Williams

6624-t.jpg

Rain Castillo (Voice UK 11)

She has a nice tone but not super consistent and I don't know if I would have turned my chair for her. As discussed, Voice UK is a super short season. She got 3/4 chairs and chose to be on will.i.am's team. The judges get 10 total on their teams. After that, the was one of the three people on his team that won the Callback round, whatever that is. However, after that the judges only pick 1 out of the 3 to move on, and Rain was left behind at that point. So overall that means she was in the top... 12. Math is fun. They go from 12 to 4 and she didn't make it. Either way, will.i.am did not win his season so she can't even say that at least she lost to the eventual winner. Oh well. She sang Decline a song I don't know and then Sorry by Justin Bieber.

Save Yvie Oddly

Teddi Mellencamp (Celebrity Big Brother 3)

Teddi Mellencamp Shares Skin Cancer Test Results

Apparently she is John Mellencamp's daughter. But she's better known as one of the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills. She was on Celebrity BB but unfortunately she was the first one evicted from the house, only lasting 10 days total. That explains why she's on the list of nominations lol. But even as a first-out she got to stay for 3 episodes, so that's nice. Not sure exactly what she did to be targeted as the first one to go home, and she's not even mentioned in the summary for the first episode lol. It seems that Miesha was running the show from the very beginning, and she ends up winning the thing so good for her and too bad for Teddi

Save Virginia from SYTYCD

Duff Goldman "McTerrier" 

McTerrier-Reveal-001.jpg

Ah there's so many options I want to cut and now I'm sad I realize I can't nominate these names as most of them would have been my noms next round, lmao. :lmao: Oh wow I don't think I did a The Masked Singer write-up here yet so let's go. "McTerrier," aka Duff Goldman, is a pastry chef, who competed on the 7th season of The Masked Singer U.S. McTerrier performed "Working for the Weekend" on the first episode of the season. His performance was a lot of fun but vocally, it was not very good. Therefore McTerrier was sadly the first one eliminated. His costume was fun and cute. I don't really know Duff Goldman but he seemed fun and looked like he was having a blast on the show. But with him lasting one episode, I think it's a fine time for him to go out now. Here's his performance and reveal on the show.

Saving: Kyle Capener

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

lmao So many people I want to cut from this group but I don't know who or where to begin, lmao. :dead: 

You could have started by saving another person, and that would have been a great start! 

• Haha 1

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

You could have started by saving another person, and that would have been a great start! 

Eh I don't really care much for the ones I know. :haha: Or they were people I didn't know/have an opinion on.

KENDALL GENDER
(CANADA'S DRAG RACE: CANADA VS. THE WORLD)

kendall-gender-kenny-gen.gif

Prior to appearing on the inaugural season of Drag Race: Canada vs. The World, Kendall Gender is a "runner-up" from the 2nd season of Canada's ; It's clear that she was the 1st runner-up aka 3rd place of that season after Icesis Couture and Pythia.  On her original season, she had some highlights but she had certainly outlasted her welcome... With her placement on the 2nd season of Canada's Drag Race, I was surprised to see her back on another franchise so soon - I would have expected to see Synthia or Gia before Kendall. Her journey on Canada vs. the World was short lived when she was sent home during the first week of competition when Vanity Milan won the lipsync & Kendall was the lipstick chosen - no matter the outcome of the lipsync, Kendall would have been eliminated. Anyway, I was fine with her leaving when she did as her showing in the first episode was fairly weak so were her runways which makes sense now considering that she was an alternate for the series.  All in all, Kendall Gender is a talented queen but not one that I always been big on. Oh, fun fact, she's one of the first queen to be a runner-up on their initial season to being the first one eliminated on a ru-turning season. 

SAVING: ALYSSA HUNTER

STEPHANIE PRINCE

(CANADA'S DRAG RACE: CANADA VS. THE WORLD)

ad786a373a133c83fa5404d3a3fd2cb7dd44b4a9.gifv b2dac83d28e5723a65caeec2d6d3fe0b870a872c.gif 

Like her Canada Drag Race : Season 2 sister, Stephanie Prince appeared on Canada's Drag Race : Canada vs. the World.  Similar to Kendall, I thought this was an early return for Stephanie and she was clearly cast as a filler queen especially when looking at the cast. But that being said, she certainly deserved her spot after being eliminated way before her time on the 2nd season as she constantly delivered on the runway but she did get annihilated in the lipsync against Synthia.  But back onto Canada vs. the World ; Stephanie certainly brought it on the runway as expected but she was lacking confidence to really sell her looks or deliver convincing performance. She found herself in the Bottom 2 against Kendall on the first episode, and again the following week after a terrible snatch game as Cardi B - a choice of a character. Anyway, she was sent home by her Season 2 sister, Icesis Couture...  Unfortunately, Stephanie was unable to secure herself a better placement & I am fine with her leaving the rankdown at this point of the rankdown. 

SAVING: CHELAZON LEROUX

Kirk Bryant - The Bachelorette (American Season 19)

Kaos - Canada's Drag Race (Season 3)

Kailah Casillas-Bird & Sam Bird - The Challenge: Ride or Dies

Ben Driebergen - The Challenge: USA (Season 1)

Cameron Daddo & Megan Wragg - Dancing with the Stars (Australian Season 19)

Cathy Kelly & Maurizio Benenato - Dancing with the Stars (Irish Series 5)

Penn & Teller "Hydra" - The Masked Singer (American Season 7)

Adam Carolla "Avocado" - The Masked Singer (American Season 

Jeff Dunham "Pi-Rat" - The Masked Singer (American Season 

Heather Small "Chandelier" - The Masked Singer (British Series 3)

Copper Topp - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 4)

Starlet - RuPaul's Drag Race UK (Series 4)

Cheryl Hole - RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World

Lemon - RuPaul's Drag Race: UK vs the World

Kaye Adams & Kai Widdrington - Strictly Come Dancing (Series 20)

Claire Barratt - The Traitors (UK Series 1)

JEFF DUNHAM "Pi-Rat"

6a0c7-16644303117487-1920.jpg

Jeff Dunham is a ventriloquist, stand-up comedian and actor who I have never heard of before appearing on The Masked Singer Season 8. He appeared on Episode 2 where he performed "Crocodile Rock" by Elton John. The theme for this week for "Vegas Night". It was an interesting performance, I can't really say that is was terrible but it wasn't great either. But it was indeed a fun performance that had me jamming along but he was up against Amber Riley that episode so he stood no chance like let's be for real lmao. Anyway this was his only performance as he didn't get to sing in the Battle Royale. Yeah, Season 8's format of The Masked Singer was absolutely TERRIBLE. And they brought the format back for Season 9. The show can end now. It's not entertaining anymore.

Save: Starlet

ADAM CAROLLA "AVOCADO"

Adam-Carolla-The-Masked-Singer.jpg

Adam Carolla is an American radio personality, comedian, actor and podcaster. Who I do know only because he was on Dancing with the Stars, lol. Anyway, he was on Episode 7 which was the "Comedy Roast Night". He sang "Hit the Road Jack", a song that I love to sing along too and well, he sang it horribly. It was a disaster and somehow Chris Jericho's "White Wedding" was worst to the audience and he advanced to the Battle Royale against Nikki Glaser "Snowstorm" were they sang "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon and Nikki ate it up! This led to Avocado being eliminated. Good riddance. And now he is eliminated from the Rankdown, too. So many of The Masked Singer cast should just be auto-eliminated tbh lololol.

Save: Lemon

Penn & Teller "Hydra"

Penn and Teller (The Masked Singer Hydra) unmasked interview - GoldDerby

I'll continue on from Akshar with more Masked Singer cuts. Penn & Teller appeared on the seventh season of the show - where they technically placed tenth but, only lasted two rounds, idk this format is all over the place. They performed three songs during their time on the show - Train's "Hey Soul Sister", "Two Princes" by Spin Doctors, and "Sharp Dressed Man" by ZZ Top. After first surviving over Christie Brinkley, they were eventually defeated by Dog the Bounty Hunter... this show is a fever dream. Easy cut just for when I'm thinking of iconic reality TV moments from the Masked Singer, I'm obviously only thinking of Wendy Williams' "Native New Yorker" and not Penn & Teller's "Hey, Soul Sister".

Save Cheryl Hole

• Like 1

Copper Topp

Exclusive: Copper Topp 'gets serious' about latest Drag Race UK episode

Copper Topp appeared on the fourth season of Drag Race UK. I thought she seemed nice enough, but just a little out of her element in comparison to the other queens on the season. She narrowly survived the bottom two in the first week, before going on to be a part of a ridiculous six-way win in the second episode. She got really lucky here, I think she was in the bottom half of performers individually, but the other group happened to have three girls who forgot their words or choreography so.. kinda iconic :dead: Being paired up with frontrunner Cheddar Gorgeous was kinda a hindrance for her in the third, design episode. Cheddar really outshined her and her look just paled in comparison. She kept up well enough in the lip-sync, but ultimately, Black Peppa did what needed to be done and sent her home. In what is probably my favorite Black Peppa lip-sync before she kinda went all over the place for the rest of them.

Save Heather Small 'Chandelier'

9 hours ago, Solaris said:

ill do mine in the morning, just got back from a bachelor party and don'tneed another drunken writeup from me. 🙂 

No, you should have done it last night. 😢 I love your drunken rankdown write-ups. 😢