The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, season1 said:

Interesting, and not even close. Voice fans probably remember his mega mentor days. Gwen is the most senior coach (in terms of coaching appearance) yet the least popular on this poll.

Ya it'll be interesting is Snoop wins with his artist personal I want Gwen to win with an artist this season just because it would be funny if Gwen gets a second win before john 

Edited by aj_runstar
  • Like 2
  • Haha 6

Posted (edited)
On 6/7/2024 at 9:59 PM, aj_runstar said:

Ya it'll be interesting is Snoop wins with his artist personal I want Gwen to win with an artist this season just because it would be funny if Gwen gets a second win before john 

I'll be rooting for Gwen now just for this reason :giggle:

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Surprisingly little comment so far about Snoop's time with Kelly on the deservedly ill-fated American Song Contest a bit ago. lol @istersay I know you and a few others witnessed the train wreck. Snoop was - all over? funny (def some stoner stuff included), annoying sometimes, insightful I I don't recall so much? He was always on and had good chemistry with Kelly (who doesn't tho).

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Wim said:

Surprisingly little comment so far about Snoop's time with Kelly on the deservedly ill-fated American Song Contest a bit ago. lol @istersay I know you and a few others witnessed the train wreck. Snoop was - all over? funny (def some stoner stuff included), annoying sometimes, insightful I I don't recall so much? He was always on and had good chemistry with Kelly (who doesn't tho).

The show was a trainwreck, but Kelly and Snoop did good. The concept just didnt grab people.

• Like 4

On 6/10/2024 at 6:34 PM, Misirlou said:

The show was a trainwreck, but Kelly and Snoop did good. The concept just didnt grab people.

I'm much looking forward to having Snoop on. Don't even care much how good he is as a coach tho he could be good and the bar is pretty low. I can't wait for the BA pitches. I hope he goes full on Snoop lol.

Edited by Wim
  • Like 1

On 6/7/2024 at 10:57 PM, Dany said:

41CAIIxl.png

https://www.youtube.com/post/Ugkxka6WIPkQCEuDR1_76TfT4qLFAkg6BO-9

Voice Poll Snoop Dogg is winning

Still doesn't feel real that Snoop Dogg is a coach on The Voice :rofl:

I do hope he does well and that isn't his only season, i would be fine with him permanently replacing John after S27. And in my opinion the chair order will be: Reba - Bublé - Gwen - Snoop

• Like 3

7 hours ago, Tmp 12 said:

Was it August or September we got spoilers for S24? 

IIRC we got the BA spoilers in July, in September we got the Playoffs spoilers while the blinds were airing.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

This season will be like the spring one or more lives?

We are pretty much locked with 3 weeks of lives, it seems. Hope they bring back the live playoffs I'll be fine with everything else.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Shinuki said:

Personally i prefer the recorded Playoffs, better quality audio and no public vote to screw up.

Recorded ones give us much better performances for obvious reasons. Pitch correction, no audio issues, less nerves for performing live, etc.

But I miss the thrill and unpredictable nature of the live playoffs. We havent had one since S22, damn. 

• Like 3