4. NOIVAS - Cold

5. D Smooth - My My My

6. Sorelle - Million Reasons

7. Grace West - The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia

8. Gina Miles - Style

9. Sorelle - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

10. NOIVAS - Fly Away

First impressions:

1. Gina (Ballad) - I have been waiting all season for a Gina performance I could genuinely say I loved (Wicked Game didn’t do it for me sadly…) but this was fantastic. I heard maybe one off note in the entire thing but otherwise she sounded fantastic and this song choice is top tier as well.

2 D. Smooth (Upbeat) - Really enjoyed this! I could see how this could be a cheesefest if it isn’t your thing but you can’t deny he killed it. I do have to say I liked his other song choice better but the vocals on this one were more consistent.

3. D. Smooth (Ballad) - Very solid performance from Mr. Smooth once again. There were some off parts here and there but I think my main takeaway from this is that I actually really enjoy 90’s RnB?

4. NOIVAS (Ballad) - I’ll give him some credit… this is the most I’ve ever enjoyed a performance from him. Definitely his most controlled vocal of the entire season.

5. Grace (Ballad) - I may need to relisten to this but while this didn’t sound pitchy to my ears, it never sounded… quite right? With the song choice, I really expected to feel something from this but idk, I just didn’t. Sorry Grace fans.

6. Sorelle (Upbeat) - I know the youngest sister being in the middle is good for the optics but I wish the oldest one got to sing more solos since I like her voice the best. This was a ton of fun though, and I could care less about the messy parts.

7. Grace (Upbeat) - I thought her tone was perfect for the song but this is probably her first performance where her age was showing. She failed to convey the urgency of the song and her usual polish wasn’t completely present either.

8. Sorelle (Ballad) - The harmonies were solid as always but the youngest sister with dark hair kinda tanked her solo parts lol (and that high note at the end… oof)

9. Gina (Upbeat) - This is one of Taylor’s best songs but I didn’t think it was a great choice for Gina or for a singing competition in general. She was bandzilla’d hard and all the movement on stage was clearly getting in the way of her vocals.

10. NOIVAS (Upbeat) - LMFAO is all I have to say.

1. Gina Miles - Nothing Compares 2 U - Just fantastic all around! Lovely.

2. Grace West - She's Got You - Stunning. Just stunning.

3. NOIVAS - Cold - Solid delivery of a great track! Clearly a song he was comfortable with and I'm glad he got to perform it.

4. D.Smooth - My My My - This is what I was hoping to hear from him tonight! Living up to the name, loved it a whole lot!

5. Grace West - The Night the Lights Went Out in Georgia - Lovely take on the song and glad we got to see her in a different light here. Wish it would've had just a BIT more power at times, but solid nonetheless.

6. Gina Miles - Style - A consistent vocal throughout, but a disappointing uptempo pick for finale night. Did show me that she'd sound interesting on an upbeat track though!

7. D.Smooth - What You Won't Do For Love - Smooth vocals (heh), but not super keen on the arrangement, even if some of it did grow on me throughout the performance. Just a tad bit distracting.

8. Sorelle - Million Reasons - Inconsistent, but some nice harmonies throughout. I would've thought their uptempo would've been their stronger one tonight.

9. Sorelle - Ain't No Mountain High Enough - Okay throughout, got stronger as it progressed, but it was a bit wobbly throughout. Not exactly an exciting one for me.

10. NOIVAS - Fly Away - This is a great song to perform for a finale if you can deliver! Can't wait for that to happen someday!

1. Gina Miles - Nothing Compares To You

2. Gina Miles - Style

3. Sorelle - Million Reasons

4. Grace West - She's Got You

5. D Smooth - My My My

6. Grace West - The Night The Lights Went Out In Georgia

7. D Smooth - What You Won't Do For Love

8. Sorelle - Ain't No Mountain High Enough

9. NOIVAS - Cold

10. NOIVAS - Fly Away

• Like 1

1. Gina- Nothing Compares 2 U