• Gina Miles
  3. 3. 3rd place will be

• D. Smooth
    • Sorelle
    • Grace West
    • NOIVAS
    • Gina Miles

This is actually a bit tougher.

5th - D.Smooth(I don't think he needed to do what he should have to get 3rd)

4th - Sorelle(Reception was better this round, but I don't see them getting higher here)

3rd - NOVIAS(His ballad will likely give an edge, and more Blakers could give him support with that song over Grace, he's not placing any higher though)

I wouldn't be shocked to see NOVIAS lower though, if Blakers just fully ditch him for Grace.

5. NOIVAS

Really hard to predict the rest. Sorelle are doing way better than D, when it comes to FB and GTs. But if it wasn't for those misogynist minivan members who just can't vote for females, it would've been easier to predict.

It could go either way.

5. Sorelle

4. D Smooth

3. NOIVAS

Not very confident on this part of the prediction honestly, especially for NOIVAS in 3rd, but I mainly just don’t see Sorelle or D Smooth any higher?

I'm actually tickled at how every single guess here is between Sorelle, D. Smooth, and NOIVAS.

Literally no one who has voted so far thinks Grace + Gina won't be in the Top 2.

My order:

5. D. Smooth - I adore him, honestly, I honestly think he had the best finale performances last night, and my ideal Top 2 would be him and Gina. But based on Charlie Mason's poll and just the way I know America votes, he ain't getting higher than this.

4. Sorelle - I think this is as high as they can go because they aren't on Team Blake.

3. NOIVAS - I think he could've been a contender for 2nd if he hadn't had such a weak finale night. "Fly Away" was especially disappointing. I like him, and that was genuinely one of the worst song choices I've ever heard on this show. (Not one of the worst performances - just one of the most ill-fitting song choices I've ever heard. Like, with your big voice, you're gonna just sing that boring chorus over and over, man? And not even in tune?!) He lost any shot at the title with that one.