The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

1 hour ago, StarWalker1 said:

As much as I love madison, I would not be surprised if the show wants all 4 coaches to be represented in the finale ... making one of her/karen vulnerable to some bussing :(

Β 

just playing devils advocate here

If that’s the case, I would rather have Madison represent D+S in the finale over Karen

• Like 10

6 minutes ago, AD25 said:

If that’s the case, I would rather have Madison represent D+S in the finale over Karen

I agree tbh.

Β 

Karen has been very good, with 2 great performances (KO, Battle) But as far as female country singers go the past few seasons, so far feels a bit underwhelming after following up Jacquie, Grace, Holly, Morgan and even Ruby at her best.

Β 

Madison's vibe is a bit fresher despite the overdone song choices, and I also think she's simply had the better run so far.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Madison's vibe is a bit fresher despite the overdone song choices, and I also think she's simply had the better run so far.

Even with missing a round?

The show seems to want all 4 coaches represented in the finale plus an extra one for Reba (they kinda pimped Josh last week, and they didn’t need to). That leads me to believe Bryan and whoever TPTB believes is weakest between Madison and Karen are getting bussed. I think Karen is stronger voting wise, but they’ve given Madison such a good edit, I find it hard to believe they’d bus her.

Β 

Personally, I think Madison has been stronger and more consistent than Karen so I’d prefer to see her in the finale.

• Like 1

Out of curiosity, what do y’all think will be tomorrow night’s semis lineup?Β 
Β 

All I think is the closer will be from either Team Chance or Team Reba

1 minute ago, AD25 said:

Β 

Maddi just closed for the Playoffs, and Serenity is definitely not closing.

Β 

The closer will be from Team Reba.

9 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Β 

Fair. This may be a shot in the dark but I hope either the or a D+S artist closes off the finale next weekΒ 

Posted (edited)
31 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Β 

IMO if it's really one of Asher/Josh closing whoever the closer is becomes the clear frontrunner going forward (same with Karen to an extent)

Edited by indii

17 minutes ago, AD25 said:

Β 

In the most reasonable way, the closer will be Asher because team Reba is yet to close an episode since the Playoffs, and Asher is more likely to have a moment with a big song. But knowing TPTB, it is unpredictable. Whoever THEY WANT in the final will have the pimp spot. It could be anyone (except Nathan, who just closed last week and probably still snatch a PV without it). The opener/death spot is most likely Serenity. They have trio too, so whoever going solo early is basically DOA.

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

I don't really care that much about who makes it to the finale, everyone is good to some degree. (I can't say the same about Idol tho. The nerves right now are destroying me lol.)

Β 

Anyway, Karen is not breaking the curse of country females not winning, so she wouldn't be that big of a loss next week, even if i like her.

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

In the most reasonable way, the closer will be Asher because team Reba is yet to close an episode since the Playoffs, and Asher is more likely to have a moment with a big song. But knowing TPTB, it is unpredictable. Whoever THEY WANT in the final will have the pimp spot. It could be anyone (except Nathan, who just closed last week and probably still snatch a PV without it). The opener/death spot is most likely Serenity. They have trio too, so whoever going solo early is basically DOA.

Ruby opened and got PV and came in second lol

4 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

Ruby opened and got PV and came in second lol

Ruby is different. She got the momentum since her blind and already a lock to the finale after her playoffs. Plus, last season didn't have that one-vote rule while this season has. Take a look at S23 to predict, not S24.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Ruby is different. She got the momentum since her blind and already a lock to the finale after her playoffs. Plus, last season didn't have that one-vote rule while this season has. Take a look at S23 to predict, not S24.

i'm pretty sure last season had the one vote rule. but you are right, no one is as clear as a frontrunner as Ruby was

9 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

i'm pretty sure last season had the one vote rule. but you are right, no one is as clear as a frontrunner as Ruby was

Β 

It definitely feels like a tighter race this season. Last season it was just Huntley and Ruby who were looked at as contenders.

Β 

Our resident country singers this season are Josh and Karen, the first of which has had underwhelming social media numbers all season and the second of which is of an archetype which has never won the show.Β 

Β 

Nathan and Asher both seem like possible candidates due to sheer consistency but then they have genre holding them back.

Β 

Madison could win but I think she’s going to need to 10/10 song choices to do so. The minute she performs below her usual standard I think she’s gone.

• Like 2

In a situation when the gaps between frontrunners from each team are not much, TPTB will try to have all coaches represented. I hope it'll happen this season. So far, I can predict Bryan, Serenity and Tae are goners. That leave Karen and Maddi in the run for the instant save and they will try to push for Maddi. I strongly think Nathan, Asher, Madison and Josh will get PV, it seems obvious now, unless someone pulls a Suds moment.

Β 

Posted (edited)

There’s no way Maddi and Serenity weren’t 7th and 8th in votes last week. Would TPTB want to waste the pimp spot on them when there’s a good chance it won’t work (they would both need Hallelujah or something lol)?

Β 

If they want an Asher victory, a pimp spot with a good song could seal the deal. I think Madison needs it the most out of the finale contenders in order to win, but if she’s going upbeat, I don’t see it them giving it to her.

Β 

Gun to my head, I’d say it’s probably between Asher and Serenity.

Β 

Edit: Don’t really know why i’m getting confused reacts for this. Didn’t think I said anything that controversial lol.

Edited by MusicBuff101
  • Like 1
  • Confused 5

9 hours ago, MusicBuff101 said:

There’s no way Maddi and Serenity weren’t 7th and 8th in votes last week. Would TPTB want to waste the pimp spot on them when there’s a good chance it won’t work (they would both need Hallelujah or something lol)?

Β 

If they want an Asher victory, a pimp spot with a good song could seal the deal. I think Madison needs it the most out of the finale contenders in order to win, but if she’s going upbeat, I don’t see it them giving it to her.

Β 

Gun to my head, I’d say it’s probably between Asher and Serenity.

Β 

Edit: Don’t really know why i’m getting confused reacts for this. Didn’t think I said anything that controversial lol.

I could definitely see Serenity getting the pimp spot but if I had to guess if it's someone on Team Chance I'd predict it being Maddi honestly. I'm also thinking it'll be one of Asher/Serenity/Maddi

16 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Guys I'm nervous.Β 

Β 

Not only we have the Semifinals tonight, we also know the panel next season. Two unpredictable things distracting my mind.

YES SAME

1 minute ago, Tmp 12 said:

Maybe Nathan might just win and tptb might be aiming for a John win since he is not gonna be back for S26

Β 

Β 

Right with John out next season they can be aiming for a Legend winΒ 

• Like 1