American Idol Season 22 Spoilers - Presented By The Idol Pad

Idol Maniac

14 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

He would have to have multiple trainwreck performances to blow it I think. But either way a great bet for anyone interested in that type of thing.

Sunday night, I was certain he had it in the bag, because he had shown that he could sing on pitch on live TV. That performance on Monday totally changed my perspective. I still have him #1 on my power ranking for now. 

41 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Illegal here I think but those odds for Triston are pretty good I'd be tempted to make that bet if I could.

Well not really as the site that has the lines is called betonline which is a legit site and since it is offshore its legal in most states in the US except Nevada since they have legal gambling. I personally do not use it i just seen it posted and thought i would post here.

Julia is kinda high but yeah Triston at 6-1 is pretty good bet $1 to win $6

3 minutes ago, Emmyfan said:

Well not really as the site that has the lines is called betonline which is a legit site and since it is offshore its legal in most states in the US except Nevada since they have legal gambling. I personally do not use it i just seen it posted and thought i would post here.

Oh really? I thought all forms of gambling was illegal here but maybe I'm wrong I haven't really looked into it.

Just now, QueenKalie said:

Oh really? I thought all forms of gambling was illegal here but maybe I'm wrong I haven't really looked into it.

yeah they can't stop offshore sites unless the state goes to court which Nevada did cause they did not want any other site taking bets. I only know cause it is not legal here but a person corrected me and said offshore is but i never got into it. They just wanted to bet on the super bowl.

Anyway i just posted it cause i was bored.

Here is a emmy interview today locally.

14 minutes ago, Emmyfan said:

yeah they can't stop offshore sites unless the state goes to court which Nevada did cause they did not want any other site taking bets. I only know cause it is not legal here but a person corrected me and said offshore is but i never got into it. They just wanted to bet on the super bowl.

Anyway i just posted it cause i was bored.

Here is a emmy interview today locally.

Wait did Emmy just say that she is going to sing Blink 182 All the Small Things? If I was given a 100 guesses I would have never guessed that song but I'm here for it. :dead:

5 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Wait did Emmy just say that she is going to sing Blink 182 All the Small Things? If I was given a 100 guesses I would have never guessed that song but I'm here for it. :dead:

Yeah i did not want to spoil it nor post it in her thread but someone else had found out. I knew ahead of time was just waiting on the video to upload. I thought in here would be better then her fan thread

11 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

She already knew the words to the song so that makes it much more easy. I am not sure how this will play on TV for votes as its far from country lol

2 minutes ago, Emmyfan said:

She already knew the words to the song so that makes it much more easy. I am not sure how this will play on TV for votes as its far from country lol

I found this version on Spotify I wonder if it's going to be more like this version than the original. Because there's no way her version is going to be like the original version at least.

4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

I found this version on Spotify I wonder if it's going to be more like this version than the original. Because there's no way her version is going to be like the original version at least.

Yeah she kinda has played around with it before. She is so worried about how she looks on stage, When you have eating disorders due to your weight and worry about how you look its better to do songs that make you feel a little better. I don't know if it will go over well with the public but she is going with what she feels good with. We shall see if it gets her into the top 8

I am not at all crazy about her song choice. I seen that her boyfriend Tyler Ward did a cover of this a few years ago. We shall see. I was never a fan of this song. Super annoying song to me. Hopefully she can change my mind and I'll love her version.

Well, it was Kayko that I was really hoping would be able to perform All The Small Things by Blink-182 before he's most likely eliminated. But, since it wasn't released during the year of his birth, I will settle for Emmy at least covering it. And as someone who really likes the song, I'm quite intrigued to find out how Emmy is going to cover it.

10 minutes ago, CarmenSandiego said:

For spoilers on songs?  I hope that Abi picked a great song or even a good one.

The day for his hit job, revealed through MalwareDie. Honestly, I think they are the same person running two accounts. 

Edited by TeamAudra

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

The day for his hit job, revealed through MalwareDie. Honestly, I think they are the same person running two accounts. 

For what it’s worth, I’ve been here since 2005 and he has been here since 2010 and we live nowhere near eachother. You can believe what you want, but I assure you that we’re just friends and not the only ones who are privy to the information, as it was brought to the attention of our circle. I actually had no intention of sharing any of it myself, but it was made clear to me that one of the others would.

1 minute ago, Idol Maniac said:

For what it’s worth, I’ve been here since 2005 and he has been here since 2010 and we live nowhere near eachother. You can believe what you want, but I assure you that we’re just friends and not the only ones who are privy to the information, as it was brought to the attention of our circle. I actually had no intention of sharing any of it myself, but it was made clear to me that one of the others would.

Either way, you decided to not to share it for some reason. This way, you get to keep your hands clean. At least that appears to be the motive. 

I also noticed something else a couple nights ago, but I’m going to hang onto that information for now. If the person logs on today, she will know what I’m talking about. 

Posted (edited)
2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Either way, you decided to not to share it for some reason. This way, you get to keep your hands clean. At least that appears to be the motive. 

I also noticed something else a couple nights ago, but I’m going to hang onto that information for now. If the person logs on today, she will know what I’m talking about. 

Last season, I exposed Colin Stough’s dirty laundry so I don’t mind getting my hands dirty, when I choose to. That isn’t the reason for me. In fact, I am a fan of who it involves, but there is nothing I can do to stop it and I suspect it has the potential to impact the season. While I am a fan of them as a contestant, it is still upsetting. As cliche as it is to say, actions do have consequences and the facts don’t care about anyone’s feelings. I’m really just giving a heads up…

Edited by Idol Maniac
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Idol Maniac said:

Last season, I exposed Colin Stough’s dirty laundry so I don’t mind getting my hands dirty, when I choose to. That isn’t the reason for me. In fact, I am a fan of who it involves, but there is nothing I can do to stop it and I suspect it has the potential to impact the season. While I am a fan of them as a contestant, it is still upsetting. As cliche as it is to say, actions do have consequences and the facts don’t care about anyone’s feelings. I’m really just giving a heads up…

i'm assuming it's someone left so it's eitiher Will, Triston, Jack, KAYKO

13 minutes ago, Idol Maniac said:

I don't even remember Colin's dirty laundry. :dead:

12 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Sunday night, I was certain he had it in the bag, because he had shown that he could sing on pitch on live TV. That performance on Monday totally changed my perspective. I still have him #1 on my power ranking for now. 

I remember people said last year that Colin was a lock for the top 2, and could even see him beating Iam. No one ever saw Megan beating him. Anything can happen! 😂🙏🏻

i’d love to see a female winner, long overdue