The voice 23 Finale ( predictions / spoilers)

ernia

Idk if there’s another thread for this but I’m expecting the final 5 to be Novias, Holly, Grace, Sorelle, and prob Ray/ D Smooth … I would love for Gina and Ryley to both be in finals but I have a bad feeling we won’t see team niall in the finale 😞 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, CocoaPuffs said:

Idk if there’s another thread for this but I’m expecting the final 5 to be Novias, Holly, Grace, Sorelle, and prob Ray/ D Smooth … I would love for Gina and Ryley to both be in finals but I have a bad feeling we won’t see team niall in the finale 😞 

Interesting. I would be surprised if Ryley wasn't in the finale, while he doesn't have a guaranteed spot like some of the others, I think he's got a pretty good chance. He seems to be resonating well with the audience so far. I would expect Team Chance to be completely wiped out, Gina could possibly still sneak in. Sorelle and Ray just don't seem like vote-getters, nor have their performances alluded to that. 

• Like 3

6 hours ago, Maxwell said:

Interesting. I would be surprised if Ryley wasn't in the finale, while he doesn't have a guaranteed spot like some of the others, I think he's got a pretty good chance. He seems to be resonating well with the audience so far. I would expect Team Chance to be completely wiped out, Gina could possibly still sneak in. Sorelle and Ray just don't seem like vote-getters, nor have their performances alluded to that. 

Gina hasn't been that well received either. Her numbers have been pretty mediocre.

I think if Sorelle can give three back to back strong performances, casuals may send them to the finale. Of course they're not making it past top 4 either way.

9 hours ago, CocoaPuffs said:

i think ryley will be in the finale, gina maybe not depends on the playoffs. 

But Ryley is one of the favourites of Amerika i think 

1 hour ago, Arsh said:

Gut feeling

Both from team Blake and Kelly + Ryley/Gina

yes i think team chance will not make it on the finale. Ryley, holly,grace, noivas will be on finale. and Gina or D smooth ( one of this two)

2 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Gina hasn't been that well received either. Her numbers have been pretty mediocre.

I think if Sorelle can give three back to back strong performances, casuals may send them to the finale. Of course they're not making it past top 4 either way.

i don't want a group on the finale. it is not fair. 3 voices vs 1 voice . Gina depends on the playoffs. but i think she has a chance. And Ryley for sure i think will be on the finale.

1 minute ago, ernia said:

i don't want a group on the finale. it is not fair. 3 voices vs 1 voice . Gina depends on the playoffs. but i think she has a chance. And Ryley for sure i think will be on the finale.

That's Girl Named Tom erasure

• Haha 1

By the way, 

Grace and NOIVAS got a big advantage for being on Team Blake and the producers give them a major boost too for being the last Team Blake member and being the premiere leak, respectively

Holly got a fan group on Facebook with a good number of members, honestly.

Ryley is globally liked.

The 5th spot is pending. The tables may turn though.

Edited by allistr
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, allistr said:

By the way, 

Grace and NOIVAS got a big advantage for being on Team Blake and the producers give them a major boost too for being the last Team Blake member and being the premiere leak, respectively

Holly got a fan group on Facebook with a good number of members, honestly.

Ryley is globally liked.

The 5th spot is pending. The tables may turn though.

yes you are right.  

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Voice said:

1. Holly

2. NOIVAS

3. Grace

4. Ryley

5. Sorelle

Well, Blake has been pushing for both NOIVAS and Grace. There's a great chance that the vote split happens (All the comments under Noivas' FB videos are very positive + Grace has been well received as well), and Holly ends up winning.

I'm fine with anyone winning out of the 5 you mentioned. I'm just hoping Sorelle makes it there.

• Like 1