The Voice 23 ● The Knockouts Pt. 2 ● Discussion

istersay

Just watched the winners

Neil, Sorelle and Grace were pretty good but I thought they did better in their previous performances tbh.

The only ones who I thought had their best performances in the KOs were NOIVAS and Holly

This was a disappointing KO round to say the least.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Rodney said:

It's worth noting that there was a Blake/Mary Kate moment backstage, like last week's Niall/Ryley moment.  Wonder why there were no Kelly/D. Smooth or Chance/Manasseh moments?

Blake and Niall probably had to tell them to settle down 😂

I know that’s what Niall told Ryley last week 

• Haha 5

Wow Michael B's performance was really nice! I like his voice, he has a good range and I think that was a really good song choice for him. Just a shame that the music was so loud because in parts you couldn't hear him too well. 

Jamar was interesting! Not my style of music at all but he's definitely unique and performed pretty well.

Grace was good, she sounded great and I liked the song choice for her and it was a solid performance... but idk there's something missing for me? She just doesn't really excite me. 

Neil was super fun to watch! His voice is pretty good too. 

Ross has got a cool voice, I think the song choice was quite meh though and it didn't really allow him to do much or show off his range properly.

Sorelle were really good! Enjoyable and fun to watch, sounded good all singing together (the girl with black hair is the best singer tho) and they made the song sound modern and cool.

• Like 3

16 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

Wow Michael B's performance was really nice! I like his voice, he has a good range and I think that was a really good song choice for him. Just a shame that the music was so loud because in parts you couldn't hear him too well. 

Jamar was interesting! Not my style of music at all but he's definitely unique and performed pretty well.

Grace was good, she sounded great and I liked the song choice for her and it was a solid performance... but idk there's something missing for me? She just doesn't really excite me. 

Neil was super fun to watch! His voice is pretty good too. 

Ross has got a cool voice, I think the song choice was quite meh though and it didn't really allow him to do much or show off his range properly.

Sorelle were really good! Enjoyable and fun to watch, sounded good all singing together (the girl with black hair is the best singer tho) and they made the song sound modern and cool.

Shocking that you liked or at least appreciated every non country performance this round.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Hsamid said:

Shocking that you liked or at least appreciated every non country performance this round.

I dooo enjoy other styles of music on these shows sometimes but yeah country is usually my go-to (if there's somebody stan-worthy). Although there are often a few of country contestants I'm meh about or actually don't like! 

44 minutes ago, Stacey. said:

I'm HERE for that! Just sad that Blake won't be there to witness it 😢

I'll miss Blake, where will they find a fun goofball like that to replace him 

• Like 2

11 hours ago, istersay said:

I'll miss Blake, where will they find a fun goofball like that to replace him 

Yeah I really can't imagine the show without him tbh. He's been my favourite judge ever since I started watching it 😭

• Like 1