🎶👑Wé Ani Fan Thread👑🎶

StarWalker1

2 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

Wé will be performing “Into the Unknown” (Frozen II) and “The Climb” (Hannah Montana: The Movie) for top 5 week! 

https://people.com/music/american-idol-disney-night-setlist-exclusive/

I'm excited about her singing Into the Unknown. I hope she sings in her speaking voice for some parts of it.

This is her singing a Frozen song.

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZTRKDuTVF/

I like The Climb too.

Edited by BlkCountryFan
  • Like 1

8 minutes ago, Starry_Night said:

🙂

Seeing Wé dressed up like this reminds me that she’s still herself from The Voice seven years ago :haha: She comes off so professional on stage now that it’s easy to forget her bubbly personality.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, StarWalker1 said:

We seems excited for this week! She made a post telling us all the details about how to vote just to re-inform us

https://www.instagram.com/p/CsKtOIXLwsX/

She’s smart to remind her fans to vote to get her into the finale.  A lot of contestants in past seasons did well but when they stumbled, their fans became complacent and they lost

7 hours ago, wildestinvegas said:

Does anyone knows how many followers she has won on instagram ever since the beggining of the season? I forgot how much she had coming into idol so I wasn’t able to keep track of the increase. 

I believe it was around 160-170k

3 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

I believe it was around 160-170k

So she had 160-170k followers then, but how many does she have now?  I can see that she currently has 11,367 likes, but I don’t have Instagram.

Edited by CarmenSandiego
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

So she had 160-170k followers then, but how many does she have now?  I can see that she currently has 11,367 likes, but I don’t have Instagram.

Not sure most of her followers are on tiktok. She has 776.8K followers on TikTok and 6.8 million likes on there. She has 242K followers on Instagram. 19K on Facebook. 28.4K on Twitter.

• Like 1

She did fantastic tonight on both performances! She crushed everyone and was the best of the night in both rounds. She gave us two of her best performances of the night for me. That was everything I could ask for. For me she picked the right songs at the right time, has the best backstory, the most consistent, the best personality, the most likeable, perfect for radio, the most memorable, always picked the best song choices, she was perfect and flawless for me. All hail the Queen! Chills! 

• Like 3

Alas even good things have to come to an end sometimes, but We's Idol journey has come to an end. Bittersweet, but I just wanna say that she was SOOOOOO good this season. I'm so glad we got to see her on TV again and just show us what she can do! Hope she blows up and becomes a star after this season passes! 

We, thank you for making every week worthwhile to watch! I wish you nothing but the best for your career!

• Like 5