1. Kyla and JessLee

INCREDIBLE KARAOKE

2. Paula

3. Bryana

4. Macey

MEH

5. Hello Sunday

6. Shi’Ann

HE WAS A NO CHAIR TURN. LET THAT SPEAK FOR ITSELF.

7. Dawson

WTF WERE YOU THINKING TPTB?!!

8. Mary and Bryan

DW AND P

FLAWLESS

1. Gymani

2. Ryleigh

3. Ryleigh and Gina

ONE WAS BETTER THAN THE OTHER

4. Chris and Kathrina

REALLY SOLID

5. Sammie

SHE IMPROVED SO MUCH AFTER THIS

6. Ali

WRONG SONG CHOICE

7. SandyRedd

8. Zania 

BUS CRASH VICTIM

9. Eva

S & TUN

FLAWLESS

1. Rizzi

2. Natasia

3. David

EXCELLENT

4. Cedrice

5. Myracle and Elise

6. Injoy

INCREDIBLE KARAOKE

7. Karen and Alena (Thank you Alena’s sister)

NO

8. KCK3

STUPID CC

9. Ayanna

Edited by Jaffy

3 minutes ago, nytsch said:

Hello Sunday (thanks for reminding me of that Mary/Bryan train wreck lol)

Gymani easily, Sammie was pretty underrated too. Not a huge fan of Ali’s BA, but her later performances were better.

Myracle/Elise

That should have been Joe Maye duetting with Bryan on a different song lol.

Edited by Jaffy
  • Like 1

1. Tbh not a big fan of any of these performances. I picked Kyla Jade's rendition. But while she was vocally competent on it, she seemed behind the track and it was slightly distracting.

2. Probably the closest of the 3 polls.

I never got the hype for Ali Caldwell's audition. Love the confidence and vocal ability, but its one of her less vocally consistent performances, on par with her weaker live performances. I personally prefer Chris Weaver and SandyRedd's rendition. There's more "umph" to their voice which adds to the powerhouse way they attack the song. Ali sounds a bit unpleasantly shrill to me in this particular song.

Ryleigh Modig and Gean Garcia's POV version is gorgeous, but ultimately I have to give this one to Gymani. She has the most unique Ariana Grande cover on the show all the while being a vocal powerhouse.

3. This one is easy. Rizzi Myers is one of my favourite pop powerhouse auditions on the show

16 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

I never got the hype for Ali Caldwell's audition. Love the confidence and vocal ability, but its one of her less vocally consistent performances, on par with her weaker live performances. I personally prefer Chris Weaver and SandyRedd's rendition. There's more "umph" to their voice which adds to the powerhouse way they attack the song. Ali sounds a bit unpleasantly shrill to me in this particular song.

Tbh, I thought this would be more of an unpopular opinion - maybe still is. I heard the potential there, and clearly she realized it later on (loooove her Leonard Cohen cover). Chose the right coach too. But her BA sounded more like a 1 or 2 than a 4 chair turn to me. Nowhere close to the Adriana Louise level of puzzling 4 chair turns, but you know...

6 hours ago, nytsch said:

Tbh, I thought this would be more of an unpopular opinion - maybe still is. I heard the potential there, and clearly she realized it later on (loooove her Leonard Cohen cover). Chose the right coach too. But her BA sounded more like a 1 or 2 than a 4 chair turn to me. Nowhere close to the Adriana Louise level of puzzling 4 chair turns, but you know...

I mean, I still think it is. At least on here

I made a season 11 best blind audition poll a while back and she was in the running along with We and Billy  

Anywqys, I'd give it a 2 or 3 chair turn but far from the worst of 4 chair turns. I'd say it's middle of the pack or slightly below average.

Edited by Hsamid

I might do a full ranking later

1. Hello Sunday. I didn’t like many of their performances but this was definitely their best, so I had to vote for it. A lot of the others were battles and no chair turns, so there wasn’t much for me to choose from either.

2. Gymani. I already voted for it in another recent thread so this shouldn’t be surprising. Also taking into account that I am not a fan of most Dangerous Woman performances.

3. Rizzi Myers. I loved this audition when it aired, and I consider it one of the best auditions from Season 16. David is the only Breathin performance that comes remotely close, and I’m not a fan of the other songs’ performances.