♫ ♪ 𝗚𝗿𝗮𝗰𝗲 𝗪𝗲𝘀𝘁 𝗙𝗮𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 ♪ ♫

RTV

excited to hear grace's KO. is this the first time we're getting here you come again on tvusa? 

i'm also quite impressed that she beat Neil because now that we've seen 1.5 performances from him it's clear he's a very capable and experienced singer. i think this is going to be a strong matchup

• Like 4

2 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Carlos with a prediction in the YT comments. 

Also…lots of people raving about her voice/tone, which doesn’t come as a surprise. 

XNdYtJI.png

I mean no disrespect to Carlos, but it definitely feels like he was playing student to her at the rehearsals(at least how they showed/edited the footage)

He would know what she's capable of if he worked alongside her, she's a force that will only continue to slay her performances. I have little doubts that she will slay live as well, it's just going to depend on song choices and how the audience reacts to everyone.

• Like 3

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

I mean no disrespect to Carlos, but it definitely feels like he was playing student to her at the rehearsals(at least how they showed/edited the footage)

He would know what she's capable of if he worked alongside her, she's a force that will only continue to slay her performances. I have little doubts that she will slay live as well, it's just going to depend on song choices and how the audience reacts to everyone.

Since she knew the song, she probably arranged everything, including the guitars. 

We’ve had talented teen vocalists on the show, but have we had one with vocals like her, who also plays guitar at a high level, is a legit songwriter, and actually has a job in the industry? This is pretty rare. 

• Like 9

It's been a while since I last visited idolforums but finally got out of my shell after hearing Grace! So much maturity in her voice already, it sounds like it came straight from a mastered recording. She might just be Blake's RaeLynn...

• Like 2

We’ve mentioned Grace’s stage presence and storytelling ability. I rewatched the rehearsal segment and performance again on my DVR. What stands out to me is how she comes off as a normal, average teen in the rehearsal, with her casual attire, but when she comes out in the dress, and the music starts, she transforms into an absolute star on stage. I got that same vibe from her blind too, but even more so with the battle. 

• Like 8

46 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

We’ve mentioned Grace’s stage presence and storytelling ability. I rewatched the rehearsal segment and performance again on my DVR. What stands out to me is how she comes off as a normal, average teen in the rehearsal, with her casual attire, but when she comes out in the dress, and the music starts, she transforms into an absolute star on stage. I got that same vibe from her blind too, but even more so with the battle. 

It's all so natural to her that she's pretty much a professional when on that stage. I would find it hard to believe if she was ever nervous in a performance, I wouldn't be able to catch it with my eyes or ears.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, QueenMae16 said:

It's all so natural to her that she's pretty much a professional when on that stage. I would find it hard to believe if she was ever nervous in a performance, I wouldn't be able to catch it with my eyes or ears.

That’s what I’m saying. It doesn’t even look rehearsed. It seems like it just naturally comes out when she hits the stage and the music starts. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

That’s what I’m saying. It doesn’t even look rehearsed. It seems like it just naturally comes out when she hits the stage and the music starts. 

Her Instagram tells me that she has had quite a bit of experience performing live, doing shows and collabs with different artists on stage already! I also got the impression that she is not too aggressively active on social medias either, and always busy working on projects and things. I am honestly impressed with her professionalism yet pure authenticity at such a young age.

• Like 1

On 4/9/2023 at 2:42 AM, bluevelvet said:

It's been a while since I last visited idolforums but finally got out of my shell after hearing Grace! So much maturity in her voice already, it sounds like it came straight from a mastered recording. She might just be Blake's RaeLynn...

Let's not compare her to Raelynn because Grace can actually sing.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, bluevelvet said:

Her Instagram tells me that she has had quite a bit of experience performing live, doing shows and collabs with different artists on stage already! I also got the impression that she is not too aggressively active on social medias either, and always busy working on projects and things. I am honestly impressed with her professionalism yet pure authenticity at such a young age.

Yeah…lots of experience performing live for years, going back to her early teen years, doing gigs in Michigan, but almost alway sitting in a chair with her guitar. There isn’t evidence of much (or any) experience on big stages like this. I didn’t know this would be such an easy transition for her. Next week….no guitar. 

If the preview at the end of the clip show is any indication, Grace’s KO probably won’t air next week. They showed two of the three team Blake pairings, and she wasn’t one of them. Saving the best for last again! Maybe she’ll close the last KO episode, since there was a steal involved. 

• Like 3

Also…it will likely be the only pairing with a steal for that episode, which means it will certainly be the closing performance (assuming the preview is indicative of the parings we’re getting next week). It could also be the leak. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, QueenKalie said:

Let's not compare her to Raelynn because Grace can actually sing.

Ha. I wasn't actually comparing their singing ability, but more in terms of potential career trajectory and being Blake's favourite post-The Voice. Because I feel like she has the all the qualities of making a big name for herself in the country music industry.

22 minutes ago, bluevelvet said:

Ha. I wasn't actually comparing their singing ability, but more in terms of potential career trajectory and being Blake's favourite post-The Voice. Because I feel like she has the all the qualities of making a big name for herself in the country music industry.

Although I prefer Grace's singing, she and RaeLynn are both likable.

RaeLynn opened episode one of s2, won her battle, and advanced via public votes in the first week of live shows. Despite not saving RaeLynn in the next round, Blake remained supportive of her.

Grace would perform four times—relying entirely on Blake—to reach the live shows this season. I hope they form a strong bond while she's on The Voice.

I agree that Grace is a talented singer, songwriter, and guitarist with the work ethic to achieve success in the industry regardless.

• Like 1