š—¦š—µš—²š—²š—æ š—˜š—¹š—²š—ŗš—²š—»š˜āœš˜€ š—™š—®š—» š—§š—µš—暝—²š—®š—± šŸ”„

Skyfall

Fan-Thread-520-440-px-1.png

Ā 

š—œš—»š˜€š˜š—®š—“š—暝—®š—ŗ (š—•š—®š—»š—±): š—§š—®š—Æš—¼š—» - š—œš˜‡š˜‡š˜† - š—š—²š—· l š—¬š—¼š˜‚š˜š˜‚š—Æš—² lĀ š—§š˜„š—¶š˜š˜š—²š—æ l š—¦š—½š—¼š˜š—¶š—³š˜† l š—§š—¶š—øš˜š—¼š—ø l š—Ŗš—²š—Æš˜€š—¶š˜š—²

Ā Untitled-design-12.png

š—•š—¶š—¼š—“š—暝—®š—½š—µš˜†

Untitled-design-12.png

š—¢š—»-š—¦š—µš—¼š˜„ š—£š—²š—暝—³š—¼š—暝—ŗš—®š—»š—°š—²š˜€

Untitled-design-12.png

š—¦š—¼š—»š—“ š—–š—¼š˜ƒš—²š—暝˜€

Killing Me Softly - Fugees
The Prayer - Celine Dion & Andrea Bocelli
My Boo - Alicia Keys & Usher
Leave the Door Open - Bruno Mars
Weak - SWV
Love - Keyshia Cole
Confetti - Tori Kelly
Too Little Too Late - Jojo
Almost Is Never Enough - Ariana Grande
Smokin Out the Window - Silk Sonic
Party - Beyonce
About Damn Time - Lizzo
Sweet Love - Anita Baker
Part Of Your World - from the Little Mermaid

Untitled-design-12.png

š—„š—²š—¹š—²š—®š˜€š—²š˜€

Ā 

Ā 225749241-562545235106683-13380918734347

š—£š—¶š—°š—ø š—Øš—½ š—¬š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—™š—²š—²š—¹š—¶š—»š—“š˜€

Spotify I Apple Music l Amazon Music lĀ Ā YoutubeĀ Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Screenshot-2022-12-30-101629.png

š—›š—¼š˜„ š——š—²š—²š—½ š—œš˜€ š—¬š—¼š˜‚š—æ š—Ÿš—¼š˜ƒš—²

Spotify I Apple Music l Amazon Music lĀ Ā Youtube

Ā 

Screenshot-2022-12-30-103230.png

š—§š—µš—¶š˜€ š—–š—µš—暝—¶š˜€š˜š—ŗš—®š˜€

Spotify I Apple Music l Amazon Music lĀ Ā YoutubeĀ 

Ā 

Screenshot-2022-12-30-101702.png

š—–š—®š—» š—Ŗš—² š—§š—®š—¹š—ø

Ā 

Screenshot-2022-12-30-101901.png

š—¦š—µš—²š—²š—æ š—˜š—¹š—²š—ŗš—²š—»š˜ š—Ÿš—¶š˜ƒš—²!

Spotify I Apple Music l Amazon Music

Ā 

Screenshot-2022-12-30-101749.png

š—œ š—¦š—®š˜† š—” š—Ÿš—¶š˜š˜š—¹š—² š—£š—暝—®š˜†š—²š—æ

Ā 

Ā 

Screenshot-2022-12-30-101833.png

š—˜š—ŗš—¼š˜š—¶š—¼š—»

Spotify I Apple Music l Amazon Music lĀ Ā Youtube

Untitled-design-12.png

š—™š—®š—» š—Ÿš—¶š˜€š˜

1. Skyfall

2. Arsh

3. Voice

4. jamescasaki

5. Hsamid

6. Bk1234

7. Ottoxxx

8. istersay

9. Mohammad

10. Carebear1999

11. you?Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Edited by Skyfall
  • Like 1

• Skyfall changed the title to š—¦š—µš—²š—²š—æ š—˜š—¹š—²š—ŗš—²š—»š˜āœš˜€ š—™š—®š—» š—§š—µš—暝—²š—®š—± šŸ”„

What I really like about this trio so far based on what I've watched, is that they are all great individually, and one doesn't stand out above the other imo. Also love the harmonies on the complex runs they execute which is not something we've seen other groups on the show pull off. Overall, I think this is the best group we've had from a technical standpoint.

Ā 

Also, awesome to see Jej back!

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 3

8 hours ago, Arsh said:

Add me

Ā 

8 hours ago, Voice said:

Add me, please!!

Ā 

7 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

Add me

Ā 

6 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Finally a thread I can join, add me!

Ā 

5 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Add me! I think I am the most excited for their performances this season. :wub:

Ā 

2 hours ago, Ottoxxx said:

add me!

Ā 

1 hour ago, istersay said:

add me pleaseĀ m04127.gif

Ā 

Added you all! Also, I have already edited the post with some of their less-than-a-minute song covers (I inserted the Instagram links, but they are all available on Tiktok too! y'all should check them out) and releases.Ā 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

What I really like about this trio so far based on what I've watched, is that they are all great individually, and one doesn't stand out above the other imo. Also love the harmonies on the complex runs they execute which is not something we've seen other groups on the show pull off. Overall, I think this is the best group we've had from a technical standpoint.

Ā 

Also, awesome to see Jej back!

Ā 

I agree with this! I haven't watched the few seasons of the show (the season where a group won and weirdly enough, the last one I've watched before season 22 was Jej's season haha), but among all the seasons I've watched, they are the most technically skilled trio I've heard. They all have massive ranges and all are precise with their riffs and runs. They also have cool and unique song arrangements (like their Toxic cover).

Ā 

Edited by Skyfall
  • Like 1

I'm in awe of their song covers! There's a lot already but I've watched them all and they're so good. They can be subtle, sweet, and mellow, but dude can they all also singgg. I also love how they can all sing live so good. I'm hoping the best for all of them!

12 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Sheer ElementĀ - Kelly almost didn't turn! Seems like it was last second because she was already filling up. She did recognize Jej when she turned and said she would've felt like sh*t if she hadn't turned for them.

Ā 

Lmao. Knowing Kelly's reaction, this would be hilarious for sure. I cannot wait for their audition!

Ā 

By the way, this is their cover of their audition song.

Ā 

Ā 

All highlighting their strengths again, Tabon with that rangeee, Izzy with her beautiful upper register, and Jej with his smooth falsettos. I think they probably did a little different than this though. What I've noticed from their short covers to their live/long ones is that they tend to go for the more chill route with their short ones' delivery (well, at least most of the time! haha), but they go full-on on the long ones.Ā 

• Like 1

Decided to dig up some singing videos of them individually. I'll post them on consecutive days to showcase their individual talents (first)!

Ā 

Tabon's first. He has a couple of Mariah Carey covers, so she's probably one of his biggest musical inspirations. I'm seeing the inspiration because of his smooth and flawless riffs and runs. Here's his covers:

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/p/B5CGFZXHo66/Ā (This Christmas)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CAYSy12gTLH/Ā (Killing Me Softly)

https://www.instagram.com/p/B-XiS-TJT7D/Ā (Too Good)

Ā 

There's also a song he co-wrote called I Can't Help It and he dueted it in this video:Ā https://www.instagram.com/p/Bw4qncdHhQk/.

Edited by Skyfall
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, Carebear1999 said:

Iā€™d love to hear them sing something by Boyz II Men, ā€œHey Judeā€ or ā€œLet It Beā€ by The Beatles, or ā€œHuman Natureā€ by Michael Jackson!

Ā 

Cool song suggestions! There's a couple of Boyz II Men songs that they for sure would nail.

21 hours ago, Skyfall said:

Decided to dig up some singing videos of them individually. I'll post them on consecutive days to showcase their individual talents (first)!

Ā 

Next is Izzy! She has a couple of original songs already released as a solo artist (I'll be posting them on the next post) and she's also got a couple of short song covers on her Tiktok account (a lot of Billie, so she must be a fan).

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

https://www.instagram.com/reel/BjgYcEJHWhx/Ā (Rose - Jessie J)

https://www.instagram.com/reel/CHqC-Fdptlz/Ā (My Future - Billie Eilish)

Ā 

Based on her covers, Billie must be a big inspiration of hers, as her sound kind of reminds me of Billie's. Emotional, ethereal, and angelic tone that stands out. But, she can vocally project too. So, it's like Billie and Ariana combination (Ariana for her runs). She's got a modern pop voice.Ā 

Ā 

• Like 1