• Madi Davis - A case of you
    • Amy vachal - a Sunday kind of love
  2. 2. Morgan Frazier vs Darius Scott

• Darius Scott - on broadway
    • Morgan Frazier - even if it breaks your heart
  3. 3. Regina Love vs Rieley Biederer

• Regina Love- midnight train to georgia
    • Rieley Biederer - XO

1. Madi Davis had my favourite KO of the season, one of the most beautiful covers ive ever heard on the show. Great song choice and she captured the emotion perfectly.

2. Not the biggest fan of either performance but Morgan was a bit shaky at the start, so I'll go with Darius.

3. Regina. Classic soulful voice with powerful belts and a great lower register? Yes pls. I will say Rieley's performance is pretty damn underrated though.

Amy Vachal (A) vs. Madi Davis (A) - Initially, I was ready to immediately pick Madi, since I'd never cared too much for Amy's knockout. However, upon a relisten, I really enjoyed Amy's performance. However, I decided to pick Madi ultimately because her performance had more dynamics while maintaining the calm, understated quality Amy's performance had.

Darius Scott (A) vs. Morgan Frazier (A+) - Darius' performance was really great. There was one note (the extended "Woo") that sounded off to me, but he picked it back up afterward, and the ending of the performance was really incredible. Morgan's performance similarly was vocally impressive, but she also had an added urgency that compelled me to pick her. It's another tough vote though.

Regina Love (A) vs. Riley Biederer (A) - Regina's performance, like the above two, was very powerful. It was clearly very passionate as well. I did feel, though, that the performance was a little less smooth than I would have wanted, though I think that's just her vocal style. And holy moly, Riley shocked me! This was a really great vocal performance, and because it felt more smooth / flowed better for me than Regina's performance, I'm going to pick it.

@Hsamid -- great choices for this poll! These were all extremely close for me. Plus, I don't think I had heard Riley's KO before, so that was a really pleasant surprise.

These polls are also super fun for me cause they allow me to channel my inner Charlie Mason, so I look forward to seeing more of them if you choose to do them!

• Thanks 1

Madi vs Amy

Forever partial to Addison's version, but Madi was pretty great too. Maybe it's just because she'd been hyped so much but I feel like Amy was a little disappointing. Solid performance with a good song choice. Nothing really made it stick out though imo.

Darius vs Morgan

Darius was good and talented but he did too much for me, not every single line needed its own run or flourish. Morgan was shaky in parts, but overall I preferred her style.

Regina vs Riley

giphy.gif

Riley was good too (and I adore that song) but no way she was beating Regina. Honestly one of my favorite KOs ever.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Amy Vachal (A) vs. Madi Davis (A) - Initially, I was ready to immediately pick Madi, since I'd never cared too much for Amy's knockout. However, upon a relisten, I really enjoyed Amy's performance. However, I decided to pick Madi ultimately because her performance had more dynamics while maintaining the calm, understated quality Amy's performance had.

Darius Scott (A) vs. Morgan Frazier (A+) - Darius' performance was really great. There was one note (the extended "Woo") that sounded off to me, but he picked it back up afterward, and the ending of the performance was really incredible. Morgan's performance similarly was vocally impressive, but she also had an added urgency that compelled me to pick her. It's another tough vote though.

Regina Love (A) vs. Riley Biederer (A) - Regina's performance, like the above two, was very powerful. It was clearly very passionate as well. I did feel, though, that the performance was a little less smooth than I would have wanted, though I think that's just her vocal style. And holy moly, Riley shocked me! This was a really great vocal performance, and because it felt more smooth / flowed better for me than Regina's performance, I'm going to pick it.

@Hsamid -- great choices for this poll! These were all extremely close for me. Plus, I don't think I had heard Riley's KO before, so that was a really pleasant surprise.

These polls are also super fun for me cause they allow me to channel my inner Charlie Mason, so I look forward to seeing more of them if you choose to do them!

Agreed with your analysis. Even though I picked different winners.

Yeah I definitely plan on doing more. They're easier than the other poll projects i still havent finished yet lol. Atm Trying to highlight the earlier seasons since they're less talked about but I'll make my way back to recent seasons. I might end up doing more than one for each season if there are enough close KO pairs.

• Like 1

10/10 for Amy, Madi, Darius, Regina

Amy's KO is still the cover I listen to the most from the show.

Morgan was like a 9 (Really loved it! She made this one of the few country male songs I have saved) and Riley was like an 7.5

Edited by Someone648