The Voice S22 Top 5 Finale Power Ranking

season1

1. Morgan

2. Bryce

3. Brayden

4. Bodie

5. Omar

Right now, I'm putting Morgan at the top, but I don't think it's gonna be easy. This isn't like s16. Gyth lost steam in the SF, while Bryce is gaining momentum. His last two performances were really good.

I'm putitng Brayden above Bodie aorn, but their placements will depend on song choices. I wish Omar could somehow sneak into top 3, but that's not going to happen.

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, season1 said:

I didn't see a new power ranking topic, so here it is. Apologies, @Misirlou.

That's fine lol. Forgot about it.

1. Morgan

2. Bryce

3. Brayden

4. bodie

5. Omar

I've been putting Brayden fairly low these past weeks, but given his appeal, I think he's likely to finish ahead of bodie.

• Like 1

1. Morgan - I believe she's been in the lead the whole time, if not then definitely by last two weeks she put on her winning shoes to run away with that trophy. If song choices keep up with her Top 10(Upbeat) and Top 8(Ballad), she's going to likely take this home. She's not going to flop and she's the best singer in the ring(if it wasn't established already) It helps if she keeps that edge in country as well, she could take away some votes from two of Blakes' boys, as well as taking a lot of the casual votes. 

2. Bryce - He gained some momentum this week, but will it be enough even if he "slays" again to the audience? I remember Jim(S19) kind of hitting it out of the park with the audience the Semis and Finale(arguably did better than Carter in the Finale) but still lost to Gwen/Carter. I think he may not even get 2nd possibly, Bodie or Brayden could just as well take this spot. He's gonna need Morgan to flop hard and get terrible song choices, I don't think TPTB is on his side either.

3. Bodie - Recently his song choices were meh to the audience, but he is the best vocalist on Blake's team and would be the one to take home the win since I don't have full confidence that Brayden or Bryce could do it. He's been pimped the hardest too, casuals may like him enough to place here, but if he gets a recent song choice like his Top 8, he may even hit 4th by default. I could see a Top 13-like performance or two giving him a chance to win, but right now he's here.(Plz win Bodie if Morgan can't lmao)

4. Brayden - The weakest vocalist and possible finalist in recent seasons, take the weakest finalist from any other season and they would beat Brayden most likely.(Jordan Matthew Young would body him and there were a lot of meltdowns for his decent performance in the IS) He's a cute country kid, but very limited in what he can do. He's really lucky that John fumbled in song choices for Parijita and Omar, cause they certainly could have taken him out(or Blake's 3rd PV) so I stand by here for Brayden's placement. Maybe he defaults to 3rd because Bodie picks another song choice or two, that is a bop-pop/rap song. If he makes 2nd, it's probably because what TeamAudra pointed out, that casuals may not think Bryce could win because he was in the IS, so they flock to the next country artist on Blake's team.

5. Omar - He's too theatre for the audience, but he sings a lot of cheesy rock hits to resonate with them, his Top 13 was his best performance because he sang like he was in the story. Usually he's karaoke, but he has a good voice. "MHWGO" was the biggest mistake anyone could have made within a vocal competition(or even just a TV show about one hehe) If all middle-aged/older women were like my mom, they found it very offensive. He could have made a PV if he had another rock song or even out-of-the-box choice like "In The Name Of Love" Could I see him making 4th? Maybe, but at this point the audience just wanted him in the Finale over the others in the bottom, they will vote for someone from the list above. 

Edited by QueenMae16
  • Like 2

1. Morgan (She Will Win 💯%)

2. Bryce, Bodie or Brayden

3. Bryce, Bodie or Brayden

4. Bryce, Bodie or Brayden

2-4 Depends On Song Choice & Pimping

5. Omar (After the IS, This Is His Ceiling)

Edited by Jaffy