Eric Who Send Off Appreciation Thread

Hamza Tufail

ONE. OF. A. KIND. 
Sir, the fact that we didn’t get your blind or KO in full will forever enrage me :haha: Your 30-second KO is seriously one of my favorites from the round, no joke. Every round you delivered and gave us 100%. It’s also very badass to see you be 100% unapologetically yourself. Truly admirable.

The Eric Who show was a blast. I guess they changed it to “The Voice” now or something, but you truly left a mark on this show and set a high bar for the others that will follow. Doing pop is HARD and a lot of people don’t get that. You nailed it each time though. Can’t wait to see what you do next!

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 1

stage presence !!!!!!!

but honestly i really loved some of your runs. i honestly feel like you were robbed being in the bottom 4 after "can't help falling in love" b/c that was really stunning (not sure why no one else other than @erik g seems to agree with me on this 😭). im sure you dont need my well-wishes for your success post-show considering you have a tiktok account with millions of viewers, but still i wish you all the best !!

• Like 1