• Brayden Lape
    • Bryce Leatherwood
    • Rowan Grace
  3. 3. CS:

• Bodie
    • Brayden Lape
    • Bryce Leatherwood
    • Rowan Grace

• PV1: Bryce Leatherwood will probably give a mediocre to bad performance but all of us have watched this show and know what will happen.
  • PV2: Brayden Lape is a strong contender to flop in the Lives due to his inconsistent run so far, but I feel like they'll throw him an easy song that he will do OK with and that Minivan will eat up.
  • CS: Bodie will probably give his weakest performance yet in the Playoffs. Maybe a more subtle performance that won't match the intense nature of the round? Shoo-in for a CS though.
  • Eliminated: I can see Rowan Grace honestly getting bussed. Partially because her trajectory and style have been/are extremely similar to Hailey Mia's and partially because production will probably want to clear the teen lane for Brayden (not to say that Team Blake can't have two teens like S9, but I don't see that happening). 

Alright, the cowboy´s team

PV 1: Bryce

It appears he lost a bit of steam in KOs, but his appeal will be more than enough to carry him through even if he underperforms again. Dude can clearly sing, as proved by his blind, but he´s been pretty tame on the following rounds. He needs to bring that power back if he wants a chance at the crown, but he´s still clearly safe for now.

PV 2: Bodie

I wrestled with it, but I went with Bodie. Yes, Brayden has appeal: he´s young, good looking, and has a nice tone. But I´m on the fence about him singing live. Of course he could surprise, and I actually want that to happen, since I´m not a fan of watching the contestants stumble. But still with that, I´m trusting Bodie to give a superior performance, and the push that TPTB has given him might be enough to push him over the edge.

CS: Brayden

He´s getting the save. I think Rowan is more ready, but Blake liked Seabaugh, so there ya go. 

Rowan is going to the WC, and I think she can definitely win it.

16 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Choose based on the pre-lives. Don´t be afraid to be wrong, I´m sure we´ll flop on some things lol.

Remember, this is what you THINK will happen, not what you WANT to happen.

How do I vote on this? I'm new and still figuring out ins and outs...

16 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I think Bryce and Brayden have the most appeal to minivan. Bodie might be relying on that save.

I am a 62 yr old wife, mother of 3, and Grammy to 5 littles. I have moved past the minivan and into the Grammy DayCare and carpool part of life. I love Bodie! Not really a fan of Post Malone and whatnot, but I have listened to Bodie's KO and it gets me every time. Loved the Battle between he and Jaeden, too!

• Like 2