The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

So uh, did you have any comments about the 4-chair country guy that Camila apparently got.

Β 

Not seeing any ties to other contestants for Andrew just yet but I do see he follows The Voice... will keep a pin in that.

He is also following Camila Cabello. It’s definitely possible.

9 minutes ago, Voicestan said:

And he follows camila πŸ˜Άβ€πŸŒ«οΈ. Bro the country dude was fckn amazingg. My mom and I couldn’t stop talking abt his audition afterwardsΒ 

Β 

So the country guy hasn’t been identified yet?

Ok so just a heads up to all reading - we did leave SOME minor info out of the OP/reveal day just so we don't get a bunch of fake stuff coming in late.

Β 

-Kique matches a tip we got from a while ago and we've been looking for him, so that's legit in.

-There's an aspect of Andew that matches a previous tidbit. We're looking to double confirm before anything for certain but it's all looking good so far πŸ‘€

Β 

• Thanks 1

33 minutes ago, jayshon said:

https://www.instagram.com/p/CewK5cYpR8U/?igshid=YmMyMTA2M2Y=
Β 

Um is this the infamous staircase??

That’s certainly the staircase he even tagged LA as the location (I now have it stuck in my brain thanks to Sasha Allen’s TikToks last season lololol)Β 

Β 

That picture was from the 13th but I really hope he passed the blinds

Β 

He has a really current look and voice plus he can singggggg. That’s a great combo. We need more marketable contestants on the show even if the label is crapΒ 

Edited by VF333

23 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Ok so just a heads up to all reading - we did leave SOME minor info out of the OP/reveal day just so we don't get a bunch of fake stuff coming in late.

Β 

-There's an aspect of Andew that matches a previous tidbit. We're looking to double confirm before anything for certain but it's all looking good so far πŸ‘€

He's following Gwen, so is he on Team Gwen?Β  If so, that'd put Gwen's team arriving, not Camila's.

• Like 1

Just now, Rodney said:

He's following Gwen, so is he on Team Gwen?Β  If so, that'd put Gwen's team arriving, not Camila's.

Yes, we have him down as the taping 3 Latino male πŸ™‚

Source gave us his pronunciation beforehand but we couldn't find it til now.

4 minutes ago, Rodney said:

It doesn’t seem like Camila is in LA currently though we don’t know where anyone is for sure except John and obviously she can come back at any timeΒ