The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

Just now, jus.willy said:

Yeah it’s really long after the rest of the coaches…they must be doing a special announcement for the last one?

Β 

I honestly thought If Kelly was on, they would’ve announced Gwen last. Idk thoΒ 

If Kelly was on, they would’ve announced way earlier, her social media team is on rn so that’s very telling, and she wouldn’t have said β€œI’m doing literally NOTHING this summer”, when the Voice would def take up a lot of summer time with 3 rounds, mentoring sessions, etc.

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

Yeah it’s really long after the rest of the coaches…they must be doing a special announcement for the last one?

Β 

I honestly thought If Kelly was on, they would’ve announced Gwen last. Idk thoΒ 

Β 

what's weird is that they know that if Kelly doesn't come back the fans of the show are going to cry so to me they have to do a post very very soon to announce it otherwise the badbuzz of her leaving without having announced it before will hurt them

1 minute ago, French20 said:

Β 

what's weird is that they know that if Kelly doesn't come back the fans of the show are going to cry so to me they have to do a post very very soon to announce it otherwise the badbuzz of her leaving without having announced it before will hurt them

I think they must be prepping her sappy leaving post as we speak.

Just now, Mathacoo200315 said:

I think they must be prepping her sappy leaving post as we speak.

Β 

it's bad communication because for me a departure from Kelly must be announced very quickly to prepare the fans, while if they do it late or even worse not at all by announcing another coach directly, it will be a pain. bad for the show i think

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, French20 said:

Β 

Yeah I think maybe they will announce that she is leaving and then announce the last coach but makes me worried about the reception that coach is going to get. Unless it’s someone really big.Β 

Edited by jem128

Just now, kclarkson1323 said:

Kelly did an interview yesterday morning where she mentioned she "said no to everything over the summer" and is taking a much needed long time off. I don't know when The Voice starts taping but sounds like she may be sitting this one out.

They start beginning of Summer.

3 minutes ago, kclarkson1323 said:

Kelly did an interview yesterday morning where she mentioned she "said no to everything over the summer" and is taking a much needed long time off. I don't know when The Voice starts taping but sounds like she may be sitting this one out.

Oooooh lord we’re in trouble. If that was yesterday I find it much more convincing than her interview at the beginning of the year.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, jus.willy said:

I a have a feeling Kelly told them no and they had to make a last minute change. Kelsea filled in for Kelly in battles. They better not have her replace her as a coach😭

I was thinking it might be Kelsea.Β  I like her but I don't think she would be a good coach.

Β 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

God if they wait til Monday to finish that, we’re gonna be witnessing IDF at its most insufferable this weekend, aren’t we? :haha:

Β 

we are 😫 we will go through this week in true idf fashion 🀧