Two(Sleeping At Last)

Stompa (Serena Ryder)

In My Blood (Shawn Mendes)

Young Blood (5 seconds of summer)

House Of The Rising Sun Β (The Animals)

Fix you (Coldplay)

You Are The Reason (Callum Scott)

Β 

By the way,has any song by Sleeping At Last been covered on The Voice. Minivan obvi won't know SAL and do even non-Minivan fans know them?But yeah their songs are great and would love to see someone cover them sometime on the showΒ 

Β 

Β 

20 minutes ago, Tmp 12 said:

By the way,has any song by Sleeping At Last been covered on The Voice. Minivan obvi won't know SAL and do even non-Minivan fans know them?But yeah their songs are great and would love to see someone cover them sometime on the showΒ 

Β 

Β 

I think yeah Cory Ward from season 20 covered already gone (by Kelly Clarkson) although the SAL version not Kelly’s version other than that IDK

1 hour ago, Bk1234 said:

Oh yes - he would demolish this song!!!

Yeah he would destroy this , I really am looking forward to him singing something similar to like my mind ,young blood , and House of the rising Sun songs that need power yet some rasp would take it to the next level (if this makes sense)

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Mohammad said:

Yeah he would destroy this , I really am looking forward to him singing something similar to like my mind ,young blood , and House of the rising Sun songs that need power yet some rasp would take it to the next level (if this makes sense)

He is a big Yebba fan, so I’m sure he’d happily cover one of her songs.

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

What genre would you all classify Kique as? I’m having a bit of difficulty myself determining his genre(s).

Β 

EDIT: He seems to have pop, R&B, blues, and rock influences, but idk what to call him.

Β 

The closest contestant comparison I can make for him is with Noah Mac, but Kique is obviously more soul-leaning than Noah.Β 

Β 

I'd categorize him as pop-soul. He can dabble in rock and old-school R&B as well if he's up for it.

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, Anybody354 said:

What genre would you all classify Kique as? I’m having a bit of difficulty myself determining his genre(s).

Β 

EDIT: He seems to have pop, R&B, blues, and rock influences, but idk what to call him.

I think he answered this in a question sticker a few weeks ago - I believe he said pop/R&B

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I think he answered this in a question sticker a few weeks ago - I believe he said pop/R&B

Β 

I wonder how willing he is to try R&B on the show.... it's a nice contrast to his younger image if he sings stuff from Otis Redding, Sam Cooke and Percy Sledge.

• Like 2

Just now, Teraginn said:

Β 

I wonder how willing he is to try R&B on the show.... it's a nice contrast to his younger image if he sings stuff from Otis Redding, Sam Cooke and Percy Sledge.

Definitely. He already has a bit of a shock factor with his voice. I remember being surprised the first time I heard him - I definitely did not expect this huge voice to come out of that body. :haha:

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I do hope he strays a bit from pure pop on the show, honestly, I think R&B could do him a better service, but weΒ΄ll see.

Β 

If he goes pop, I hope he goes the indie pop route, ala Hozier/James Bay/Bon Iver/Tom Odell/etc.

Β 

Gwen has been pretty safe with her song choices these past seasons, she needs to break out of that and try something new with Kique. The Hey Ya! choice tells me Kique is willing to take some risks in that department, why not encourage that?

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Teraginn said:

Β 

If he goes pop, I hope he goes the indie pop route, ala Hozier/James Bay/Bon Iver/Tom Odell/etc.

Β 

Gwen has been pretty safe with her song choices these past seasons, she needs to break out of that and try something new with Kique. The Hey Ya! choice tells me Kique is willing to take some risks in that department, why not encourage that?

Yeah, I hope they don't take the Ed Sheeran/Lewis Capaldi/Shawn Mendes route with him. You know Gwen does love a pop boy.

• Like 1