Alex95

8 rankings this week!

Week 10:

1. Taylor Hale (=) - 1.3

2. Monte Taylor (+1) - 2.5

3. Brittany Hoopes (+1) - 3.4

4. Alyssa Snider (+1) - 3.6

5. Matthew Turner (+1) - 4.3

Week 11 ranking will go until Friday, September 23rd at 8 pm (24 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 11 Ends 9/23)

6 rankings this week!

1. Taylor Hale (=) - 1.0

2. Brittany Hoopes (+1) - 2.3

3. Matthew Turner (+2) - 3.0

4. Monte Taylor (-2) - 3.7

Week 12 ranking will go until Sunday, September 25th at 8 pm (right before the finale)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 12 Ends 9/25)

LMAO Yikes, I totally forgot to do a Final 4 ranking. 🙈Ugh blame myself for not checking in here this week. Oh well. :dead: I would have had Taylor 1st, Turner last and not sure with Brittany/Monte. Don't think it would have made a difference.

1. Taylor

2. Monte

3. Turner

6 rankings this week!

Week 12:

1. Taylor Hale (=) - 1.0

2. Matthew Turner (+1) - 2.2

3. Monte Taylor (+1) - 2.8

Week 12 ranking will go until Sunday, October 9th at 8 pm (two weeks after the finale)

-Please include all 16 houseguests in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Overall Ends 10/9)

I wanted to participate all along, but I was behind on the episodes, and didn't want to see spoilers. Include these if you want.

1. Joseph

2. Pooch

3. Ameerah

4. Jasmine

5. Indy

6. Michael 

7. Taylor

8. Turner

9. Kyle

10. Brittany

11. Terrance

12. Alyssa