Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24

Alex95

1. Taylor (=) - I still can't believe Taylor's still in this house after that awful prejury, one of the most exciting underdog stories I've ever seen on reality television.

2. Monte (+3) - Amazing week for Monte, he has shown so much growth throughout the season, I absolutely consider myself a fan at this point.

3. Michael (+3) - I was beyond conflicted with literally my entire 3-7. Michael definitely just pulled off one of the greatest and most ethically dubious moves in Big Brother history. I'm uncomfortable, but also intrigued. I feel like he knows he kinda f*cked up, but I appreciate him kind of owning it and now wallowing in self pity a la Brittany.

4. Terrance (+4) - I don't like Terrance, but I feel like he got ignored as a victim in a lot of this just because Taylor (and Monte) are more popular. I'm glad Terrance got good airtime dragging Kyle, Michael, and Brittany and expressing himself well. He lost points for campaigning against Taylor, but I suppose it still is a game at the end of the day.

5. Brittany (-2) - The victimhood, the tears. These are usually things I love about Brittany, but in this context it was really yucky. I feel like Brittany's started to past her expiration date in regards to my appreciation of her as a character.

6. Turner (+1) - I was hanging out with someone the other night who was very similar to Turner and he said stuff like "facts" and "that's fire". It was quite jarring. And it made me realize just what a follower Turner is, something I knew all along tbh. He followed Pooch the first two weeks and was awful. Then he followed Joseph for a few weeks and was amazing. Then he moved on to Kyle and was awful again. Now he's with Monte and...slowly returning to tolerable? He needs to grow up and develop a mind of his own.

7. Alyssa (+3) - I had her as high as third for dumping Kyle till she went back to him five seconds later for their ten seconds of passion.

8. Kyle (+1) - Some people are comparing him to Aaryn, Jack, and GinaMarie and I'm sorry but that's just not it. He's still clearly got very obvious racial biases, which he flatout admitted to so his fans trying to deny it is beyond offensive. He grew up sheltered, but he's also nearly 30. He's had time to educate himself. Deciding to become a public figure (whether as a reality star or social media influencer) without educating yourself on racism, I just can't agree with that.

1. Taylor (=) 
2. Monte (+4) 
3. Terrance (+5) - Pretty much a default ranking.
4. Michael (-2) - I just can't give Michael and Brittany high rankings this week, due to the convenience of everything happening. It had me feeling conflicted. But Michael won the Veto to save himself & Brittany, and hindsight Taylor/Monte, so he gets the advantage.
5. Brittany (-1) - Ditto to the Michael comments, except she didn't win the Veto so she gets the lower spot, I guess.
6. Turner (+1) 
7. Alyssa (+3) - I have no idea what she's doing in the game. :dead: 
8. Kyle (+1) 

8 rankings this week!

Week 8:

1. Taylor Hale (=) - 1.1

2. Monte Taylor (+3) - 2.8

3. Michael Bruner (=) - 2.9

4. Brittany Hoopes (=) - 3.8

5. Terrance Higgins (+3) - 4.6

6. Matthew Turner (+1) - 6.3

7. Alyssa Snider (+2) - 6.9

8. Kyle Capener (+2) - 8.0

Week 9 ranking will go until Saturday, September 10th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 9 Ends 9/10)

Week 9:

1. Taylor (=) - I think my favorite thing about this season is that I have no investment in literally anyone besides Taylor. Watching everyone else crash and burn has made for a fun viewing experience. She is now the biggest jury threat and is in the final five. She can win this shit! She really can!

2. Michael (+1) - Yeah, that exit solidified it for me. Definitely one of the best final pleas in a loooooooong time. I mentioned it in the thread, but Michael is just one of the coldest motherf*ckers to play this game. Like, he scares me. In some twinky gay cat dat form.

3. Brittany (+2) - She gave me a headache this week, but in a week this lowkey, it is nice to see Messy!Brittany back in form.

4. Turner (+2) - Glad to see the show finally acknowledge his bisexuality.

5. Monte (-3) - He did what he had to do, I can't hate.

6. Alyssa (+1) - She's still just there, massive waste of space for me. The only one left I really would hate to see win.

7. Terrance (-3) - I tried to show him grace last week, but he just proved time and time again this week how awful he is. See you never.

1. Taylor (=) 
2. Monte (=) 
3. Michael (+1) - Wow he really had a rollercoaster of a week. His comp beast skills are insane. His final plea and exit was insane. 
4. Turner (+2) 
5. Alyssa (+2) - I have still no idea what she's doing in the game. :dead: But I enjoyed her than the two below her.
6. Brittany (-1) - Her messy drama can be fun at times, but I found her really frustrating this week. :dead: 
7. Terrance (-4) - Welp, I kinda enjoyed him on his HoH week with the drama he caused and last week. But his exit and exit interview/comments lost all the good will I had for him. :closedeyes: Let's get him that perfect 7.0 score this week!

8 rankings this week!

Week 9:

1. Taylor Hale (=) - 1.0

2. Michael Bruner (+1) - 2.5

3. Monte Taylor (-1) - 3.4

4. Brittany Hoopes (=) - 4.5

5. Alyssa Snider (+2) - 4.8

6. Matthew Turner (=) - 4.9

7. Terrance Higgins (-2) - 7.0

Week 9 ranking will go until Saturday, September 17th at 8 pm (48 hours after the eviction)

-Please no "strategic ranking" (this isn't a game, no need to rank a popular contestant you like low just because you wanna see someone you like more rank higher overall)

-Please don't edit your posts. I like adding up the rankings as I get them. If you feel you have to change something, just rank again and let me know that you're ranking again. I'll use everyone's final rankings in the tally at the end of the week.

-Please include all remaining houseguests, including the houseguest most recently evicted, in your rankings.

Week 10:

1. Brittany (+2) - I knew Brittany would shine post-Michael. Michael kept her sane. Michael kept Brittany from actively tanking her game. Now Brittany gets to live her true week two OTTN boot form at the final five of the game. Every conversation is the be all end all for Brittany. She loses her mind over 3 am slumber parties without her. Considering how boring BB endings can be, I'm so glad we have Chaos!Brittany in the homestretch.

2. Taylor (-1) - She's coming for $750K and some dick, she's my hero.

3. Monte (+2) - I'm glad he's getting his world rocked by Taylor. Charitable queen!

4. Alyssa (+2) - She tried this week, I suppose I appreciate that lol.

5. Turner (-1) - I could genuinely picture myself being friends with him in real life. I think that's why I was really rooting hard for him so long. But his game has solely been dictated by whichever man he was closest with at any given moment. Pooch, then Joseph, then Kyle, now Monte. It's giving some misogyny. It's giving brainless.

1.Taylor (=)

2.Monte(+1) (I guess)

3.Turner(+1) (See Monte)

4.Alyssa (+1) (At least she attempted to fight in the game,I guess)

5.Brittany(+1) (I'm sorry but she was sending me in a tailspin this week)

This was kinda a hard ranking for me this week as I genuinely don't like anyone left besides #1 

• Alex95 changed the title to Weekly Rank the Houseguests: BB24 (Week 10 Ends 9/17)

1. Taylor (=) - Queen of securing her spot in the Final 3 so I don't have to worry about anything going into next week. :wub: 
2. Monte (=) - Another good HoH from him. I selfishly wish he put Turner up over Taylor but he did the right thing for his game so I get it and not mad at it.
3. Turner (+1) -  Ooof this Bottom 3 are all tricky to rank because they can all be 3-4-5 for different reasons. Thank you for making the wrong move for your game in keeping Taylor. :wub: That's enough to give you 3rd for this week!
4. Brittany (+2) - Love how she was on Taylor's side at the start of the week but hated how she turned against her and voted her out. 😭 Although the reason was understandable
5. Alyssa (=) - Well I finally got to understand what game she was playing this week after wondering for weeks. :dead: At least she finally played the game this week.