The Masked Singer Season 7 🎭 March 9, 2022

On 4/9/2022 at 9:55 PM, Crisis said:

Armadillo absolutely did not fall on purpose! :lmao: With that said, he recovered nicely.

Speaking of Armadillo, he should be eliminated next week. The question is who will join him? Both Ringmaster and Miss Teddy are strong acts, but only one can make the finals. I would probably go with Miss Teddy because she is part of Team Cuddly, and Team Good already has Firefly. If my theory is correct, that leaves Ringmaster out as she is part of TG. Also, Ringmaster didn't pick a great song this past week.

I never would've guessed Penn & Teller for Hydra, especially since Teller did most of the singing. Since he barely talks, it would be difficult to recognize his voice. :haha: With that said, I was secretly hoping it was Bert and Ernie; we had Kermit on the show after all. :haha: At least I'm starting to recognize some of the eliminated acts now.

there are now two in the finale from team good . was hoping your theory was right though Ringmaster did have a good performance.

1 hour ago, jdanton2 said:

there are now two in the finale from team good . was hoping your theory was right though Ringmaster did have a good performance.

tenor.gif?itemid=7889479&f=1&nofb=1

Me right now.

All three had good performances, including Armadillo. It was a given Armadillo was going to be out. I expected Ringmaster to be the other one eliminated based on my now false theory, but she had a great performance although I have never been a fan of the that version of the song.

I had a feeling Armadillo was Dog the Bounty Hunter, and the clues from last night confirmed it. However, I am kicking myself for not considering Jennifer Holliday as Miss Teddy.

Ugh these Final 3 semi-final type episodes are really tough because there's been 2 singers I think are finale worthy and deserving of advancing through - but one has to go. :( I'm surprised Crisis' theory didn't prove to be true, but I guess that would have been too predictable. :haha: 

I was hoping to see Miss Teddy make the finals, for Team Cuddly. But when Ring Master pulled out "I Will Always Love You," I knew that was a game changer and game over that Ring Master would advance through. :dead: She totally deserved it as that was a fantastic performance. 

Ahh so Armadillo was Dog the Bounty Killer, which I was starting to feel it was him as the competition kept progressing. He was definitely the weakest singer of the 3, but his "Amazing Grace" was nice and heartfelt. 

But wow... Miss Teddy was Jennifer Holliday!  :omg: That's such a great get for the show! I knew it was an older soulful female singer but I really had no idea who that was, so I wouldn't have guessed Jennifer Holliday. She was fantastic here and would have been a deserving finalist.

7 hours ago, *Wallace said:

confused-j-alexander.gif

i cant hear basketball wives GIF by VH1

I have always preferred the original Dolly version and hoped someone would sing that rendition in singing competitions. Whitney's version is too dramatic and oversung, which dwarfed the song's original intent IMO.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Crisis said:

i cant hear basketball wives GIF by VH1

I have always preferred the original Dolly version and hoped someone would sing that rendition in singing competitions. Whitney's version is too dramatic and oversung, which dwarfed the song's original intent IMO.

Ahh totally understandable and I respect it. :yes: I've just grown up on the Whitney version and her version is always so iconic to me..... so you took me by shock there. :haha: 

On 4/9/2022 at 6:10 PM, *Wallace said:

Hydra was a fair boot, as I thought they were the worst one this episode. Also wow, would not have ever guessed it was Penn & Teller. Funny that it was them and that Teller did most of the singing, as he never talks, lol.

One of your favorite people. :w00tbounce: :giggle: 

On 4/9/2022 at 6:55 PM, Crisis said:

I never would've guessed Penn & Teller for Hydra, especially since Teller did most of the singing. Since he barely talks, it would be difficult to recognize his voice. :haha: With that said, I was secretly hoping it was Bert and Ernie; we had Kermit on the show after all. :haha: At least I'm starting to recognize some of the eliminated acts now.

I was hoping for that too.  ❤️ 

• Haha 1

18 hours ago, miss denise said:

One of your favorite people. :w00tbounce: :giggle: 

:dead:  - Although I don't really mind him much on other shows I've seen him on. Still not really a fan but still.  :haha: 

Anywho, excited to see the new group of performers on tonight's episode. 😄 

• Haha 1