The Masked Singer Season 7 🎭 March 9, 2022

• istersay changed the title to The Masked Singer Season 7 🎭 March 9, 2022
  • istersay featured this topic
  • istersay pinned this topic

just seems like the past season ended and we get another in a little over a month. :clap:

• Like 1

interesting contestant spoiler. ^_^

spoiler

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

sneak peak episode tonight . as i said before it seems we just had that for the previous season. 17 days until the official start for the season.

• 3 weeks later...

The premiere tonight. 😮 

Looking forward to watching this (although I'll be watching it after Survivor). I don't know much about the masked singers costumes but looking forward to seeing them through the series. :yes: 

• Like 1

first episode tonight . supposedly the spoiler contestant will be on tonight .

• Like 1

firefly was the best singer tonight. good that she came back to finish.looks like the one in the spoiler was not eliminated tonight.

Just now, jdanton2 said:

firefly was the best singer tonight. good that she came back to finish.looks like the one in the spoiler was not eliminated tonight.

I agree, loved her tone :wub:

23 hours ago, istersay said:

are they not doing the first impression box thing anymore?

I wondered that myself. One of the best gimmicks was the First Impression Guesses and the Golden Ear. One gimmick I hope doesn't come back is the Take It Off Buzzer.

As for the premiere, it certainly wasn't lacking in drama with McTerrier's mask coming off after his performance and Firefly choking in the middle of her performance. At least she was able to come back out and do it the second time. Speaking of McTerrier, I had no idea who he was, but I did think he was the weakest and therefore had no problems with his elimination.

For the rest, I think Thingamabob would've been better suited in the Bad group. As of right now, the only guess I have is for the Ram (speaking of whom, his costume seems more like a knight or trojan):

I'm leaning towards Joe Buck. The clues seem to point to him

• Like 2