Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2015 winner has been revealed.

QueenKalie

20. When It Rains It Pours - Luke Combs

maxresdefault.jpg

Akshar 7

Gigi 12

Diana 15

Wallace 16

QK 17 

Victoria 19

Chris 19

Steven 19

Comments: 

Akshar: GAHHH I LOVE LUKE COMBS' SONGS!!! This song is an absolute banger!!! The video is hilarious!! And LMAO I am just LIVING FOR IT! Luke's voice is just so commanding and I enjoy singing along to this song and when that CHORUS HITS?!?! MY GOODNESS, #BLESS!

Gigi: When It Rains It Pours - Luke Combs: I like the lyrics.  A breakup song that doesn't make me sad.

Diana: Good song by Luke.

Wallace: Danggg the views Luke Combs videos get are INSANE.  I can't remember "When It Rains It Pours" all that well but omgg some of the lyrics and what he's singing here has me cracking up.  I like the personality and fun that Luke showcases here. I can't really recall him having ~fun/humorous type of songs like this but good to know. That "my ex future mother in law" part was one of the parts that cracked me up amongst others.  I'm still not much of a Luke Combs fan but I can get how he appeals to people and have the big fanbase he has. This was a fun song from him and it amused me so yay for that. 

QK: This song came in last by quite a lot and it's easy to see why with lyrics like Sunday morning, man, She woke up fightin' mad, Bitchin' and moanin' on and on
'Bout the time I had , And by Tuesday you could say, That girl was good as gone.

Victoria: Not a fan of this song at all sorry Akshar. 

Chris:  I much prefer Luke Combs on ballad type of a song rather than this type of music, as this is just your typical bro country music and I really don't care for it. 

Steven: I can't say I care for the lyrics of this song. It just comes off badly when you start a song off by describing your girlfriend as someone "b*tchin' and moanin' on and on." 

• QueenKalie changed the title to Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2017 20 is up!
2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

You made it obvious that you like Luke Combs :haha: 

lmfao that is true :giggle: I hope "Hurricane" does well at least.

2 minutes ago, *Chris said:

I like well enough on other songs. But this song was not it. 

:( 

OMG Akshar's comments on this Luke Combs song gives me life. :dead: Wait until he sees my comments on "Hurricane" because he truly lived up to those comments there. :giggle: 

I wouldn't have minded "When It Rains It Pours" making it a little higher but I also don't mind it being last.