Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2015 winner has been revealed.

QueenKalie

19. Unforgettable - Thomas Rhett

maxresdefault.jpg

QK 9 

Wally 9

Akshar 14

Steven 15

Diana 16

Gigi 16

Chris 18

Victoria 18

Comments:

QK: I like Thomas and this is a cool song but it's not one of my favorites from him so it's fine and I am not too bothered by it's 19th place ranking.

Wally: 

LOL Did my mini rant of Thomas Rhett help him get some songs make it to the finals? I would like to think so. :giggle: LMAO Teasing, hahaha. "Unforgettable" wasn't a song that I felt I remember that well from Thomas but when I listen to it, it definitely has a familiar sound to it. I really like the sound/vibe of this song, where Thomas sings the verses really fast. It has a fun groove feel to it?  And it's just an all around feel good song. The chorus is fun and catchy. Hmm I liked this more than I remembered and maybe a song I need to give more attention to. The lyric video is really nice too. And yeah this is a fun cute song from Thomas so I'm glad he finally got a solo song here. 

Akshar: This song is so catchy wtf?!?!? I love it!! The beat to it just makes me sway and dance along. The lyrics are great and relatable, Thomas deserves more recognition in this rankdown and I hope this song ranks well. 

Steven:  Thomas Rhett has better songs than this one. It's fine, but (pardon the pun) actually kind of forgettable.

Diana:  good song just like the others more lol

Gigi:  I was on board until the chorus.  I don't really care for it lyrically.

Chris: I am a fan of Thomas Rhett's voice but I feel that his music kinda went downhill following "Die a Happy Man".  Overall, this song is just fine but it's far from being his best song - it's a super fun song but I much prefer him on a ballad ; I just can't help it that I love ballads.  :haha:

Victoria: This song exists but it doesn't do that much for me. 

Edited by QueenKalie

• QueenKalie changed the title to Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2017 19 is up!

18. No Such Thing As A Broken Heart - Old Dominion

maxresdefault.jpg

Gigi 3 

Diana 9

Victoria 13

Chris 16

QK 18

Steven 18

Akshar 18

Wally 19

Comments:

Gigi: Everything about this song comes together well for me (lyrics, vocals, music).  I can see myself listening to it again. 

Diana: I really like this band and this song.

Victoria: I liked this song better than some of the songs but I didn't love it so I gave it a mediocre ranking. 

Chris: Old Dominion's music is very much hit or miss, for me, but this one is probably one of my favourite of them. I do love the lay back feel to it, and it's incredibly catchy especially the chorus : "You know you can't keep the ground from shaking, no matter how hard you try, You can't keep the sunsets from fading, you gotta treat you love like, You're jumping off a rope swing maybe 'cause the whole thing is really just a shot in the dark, You gotta love like there's no such thing as a broken heart" .  Despite liking the song, I couldn't bring myself to have it any higher than this. 

QK: I am kinda shook that Gigi ranked this song 13th. Anyways I dislike basically everything from these guys so I am ranking it 18th. 

Steven: I guess this is a song that slipped through the cracks? I can't say this one really impressed me.

Akshar: Such a lovely song with some great lyrics. I love Old Dominion, this isn't one of my faves from them but it's still a good song that is pretty catchy.

Wally: I can't recall if Old Dominion has had a song on the finals of this rankdown. I can't really recall if I heard this song, but it kinda has a fun sound to it. It doesn't do too much for me as a whole, but I like the latter part of the chorus, which is fun. 

• QueenKalie changed the title to Best Country Songs Of The Year Mini Rankdown 2017 18 is up!

Ooh right I forgot about "No Such Thing As A Broken Heart" being here. :haha: Yeah I'm fine with this being ranked here. I'm really shook at Gigi ranking this 3rd! :omg: 

And I'm also shook no one's #20s have shown up yet. :dead: 

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

Did someone do your comments for you :giggle: 

24 minutes ago, Steven_ said:

These comments don’t even sound like Victoria.

16 minutes ago, *Chris said:

But it sounds like you 😘 

LMAO now that you both brought this up, lol yeah Victoria's comments don't sound like her. :dead: 🤣

Just now, *Chris said:

You're not denying it so...

After the last results, this is just fishy to me. 😘 

Victoria definitely ranked things where I certainly wouldn't have. Her rankings didn't even change much and what they did change made things a little worse for me then before. :dead:

18 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

Victoria definitely ranked things where I certainly wouldn't have. Her rankings didn't even change much and what they did change made things a little worse for me then before. :dead:

Both your rankings were actually pretty similar though.

QK: 
1. "Worth It" - Danielle Bradbery
2. "I Hate Love Songs" - Kelsea Ballerini
3. "I Hate This" - Tenille Arts
4. "Criminal" - Lindsay Ell
5. "Potential" - Danielle Bradbery
6. "Moment of Weakness" - Tenille Arts
7. "Goodbye Summer" - Danielle Bradbery Featuring Thomas Rhett
8. "Take You Home" - Cassadee Pope
9. "Space Cowboy" - Kacey Musgraves
10. "Slow Burn" - Kacey Musgraves
11. "Mercy" - Brett Young
12. "This Town Is Killing Me" - Caitlyn Smith
13. "Doin' Fine" - Lauren Alaina
14. "Take Back Home Girl" - Chris Lane Featuring Tori Kelly
15. "A Little Dive Bar In Dahlonega" - Ashley McBryde
16. "Coming Home" - Keith Urban Featuring Julia Michaels
17. "Like I Loved You" - Brett Young
18. "Dammit" - Jana Kramer
19. "Babe" - Sugarland Featuring Taylor Swift
20. "Cry Pretty" - Carrie Underwood

Victoria:
1. "I Hate Love Songs" - Kelsea Ballerini
2. "Worth It" - Danielle Bradbery
3. "I Hate This" - Tenille Arts
4. "Criminal" - Lindsay Ell
5. "Moment of Weakness" - Tenille Arts
6. "Doin' Fine" - Lauren Alaina
7. "Space Cowboy" - Kacey Musgraves
8. "Slow Burn" - Kacey Musgraves
9. "Potential" - Danielle Bradbery
10. "Goodbye Summer" - Danielle Bradbery Featuring Thomas Rhett
11. "Take You Home" - Cassadee Pope
12. "Mercy" - Brett Young
13. "Like I Loved You" - Brett Young
14. "Take Back Home Girl" - Chris Lane Featuring Tori Kelly
15. "Cry Pretty" - Carrie Underwood
16. "Coming Home" - Keith Urban Featuring Julia Michaels
17. "A Little Dive Bar In Dahlonega" - Ashley McBryde
18. "This Town Is Killing Me" - Caitlyn Smith
19. "Dammit" - Jana Kramer
20. "Babe" - Sugarland Featuring Taylor Swift 

Victoria posted how Carrie could win the last round, but then she became the reason she lost by a point. And now Victoria’s comments say sorry to Akshar, but then she herself said she didn’t even know Akshar liked that song. I have to agree with Chris that something seems fishy. 🤷‍♂️

• Like 3

Like I didn't even know Victoria liked Danielle that much... She's not a fan of the voice. 

Danielle over Carrie is what is fishy, especially for someone whose loyalty to Idol is stronger than any of us here. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, *Chris said:

Like I didn't even know Victoria liked Danielle that much... She's not a fan of the voice. 

Danielle over Carrie is what is fishy, especially for someone whose loyalty to Idol is stronger than any of us here. 

I do know that she watched the first four seasons of the Voice. Past that I think she gave up on it. 

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

She hasn't really tried to advance Lauren or Scotty either which is kinda weird since she dragged me into that idol game for Lauren and some others.

20 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

When you rank someone 15 almost everyone is ranked higher than that person. :dead:

Yes, but for Vicky though ?

You're still not acknowledging there's alot of similarity between the two rankings.