ANTM : HEROES VS. VILLAINS (WEEK 4 - PHOTOSHOOT POSTED)

*Chris

wlwFTml.png

raJdYlT.jpg

GIGI HADID :  Welcome back to ANTM : Legends ! Tonight, there's three models in front of me but

we only have 2 places in the finale, and therefore, we must say goodbye to one model tonight.

846ab13f24ed1f95ec641f33b91cb3f7.jpg 740full-leila-goldkuhl.jpg rs_1200x1200-220426132554-1200-Nyle-DiMarco.jpg?fit=around%7C1200:1200&output-quality=90&crop=1200:1200;center,top

GIGI HADID: Eugena, Leila and Nyle, you all gave your all to get to this point - each one of you faced some

challenges but all rose to the occasion.  Based on your editorial, the model missing out on the finale is...

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

W9jSshr.jpg g4bA1lO.jpg 6QgcyBa.jpg

EUGENA WASHINGTON - 27 (9,9,9) + 23.63 + 29 (10, 9.5, 9.5) + 23.63 = 103.25

LEILA GOLDKHUL - 26 (9,9,8) + 24.56 + 23.5 (8.5, 7.5, 7.5) + 24.94 = 99.00

NYLE DIMARCO - 23 (8,8,7) + 21.19 + 29 (9.5, 9.5, 10) + 23.25 = 96.44 

GIGI HADID : Eugena & Leila, congrats on making the finale where you will both face off, one last time.
Nyle, this is unfortunately the end of the road for you... And this time, there's no twist to be able to

save you from elimination.  Your journey in this competition is one to remember where you started on

top of the leadership, got eliminated, and return to demolish the competition. Remember that you are

and forever will be an TOP MODEL, a LEGEND, and an INSPIRATION to many people around the globe.

And now, let's see who was behind the ever so handsome, Nyle Dimarco...

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

. . .

@jarmon

AKSHAR! You've done such an incredible job with Nyle and you certainly should be proud

of the body work you were able to showcase. I remember when you were hesitant to take 

on a male model but you absolutely slay as Nyle even though he was not your first choice.
You were able to prove everyone here that Nyle is certainly is a model, and not just a pretty

face. You were able to showcase some of the best picture in the game with 3 FCO and you

went out with a bang with two great photo - one that you were waiting to use since the start.
Thank you for joining, and thank you for the enthusiasm that you have for the game ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 6/7/2022 at 9:57 PM, *Chris said:

LUQ3wLN.png

For your final theme, you will be taking on Cycle 9's Covergirl AD.

Only criteria is that it needs to be colorful and works as an AD for a brand like Covergirl.

For the second theme, I am asking you to submit a picture as your winner portrait. 

This can be any pictures of your choice that you wish you could have showcased during the season.

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

@jarmon slayed!!! I was convinced you had Leila lol

Thank you, Derek! ❤️ I was considering Leila but then her portfolio is soooo huge so I was no I'm too lazy :giggle:ironically, I thought you have Leila!

1 hour ago, Solaris said:

@jarmon you crushed it.  Nyle was my favorite. :wub:

Ahh, I was hoping to make you proud with him! :wub:

59 minutes ago, .Rei said:

I was also hoping Nyle would make the final two.. you did a great job @jarmon !!!

So was I, so closeeee! Thank you! ❤️ 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I've been waiting a year for a photo... I may just pull a Tyra and DQ the finalist in question.

Would anyone be interested in another season ? I really enjoyed hosting & organizing everything for this game.  I would obviously have stricter rules especially regarding not submitting a picture on time. 

• Like 1

wlwFTml.png

6_gigi-hadid-profile-image-3x4_.jpg?h=933&w=700&la=en-LB&hash=08FA23BF0DF5C8AE706270151C2AACBBAC21EF59

GIGI HADID : 
It's been a long time coming... Welcome to ANTM : Legends !

Tonight, after a year waiting for this moment, we will be crowning a winner.
This is not your ordinary finale as Mama Ty decided to DQ'd one model.
So close to the finale and you get DQ'd... Who will become our Lisa? 

Anyway, this decision was purely decided on the fact the model met the requirements.

The winner of ANTM: LEGENDS IS.... 

SXzDfXj.jpg f61VjKi.jpg

EUGENA WASHINGTON

@*Lily

Post with the average of everyone will be coming, eventually, with congratulatory messages.

• Like 4

• *Chris changed the title to ANTM : LEGENDS (Winner Announced - A Year Later!)