Marvel Cinematic Universe Rankdown (Winner Reveal, Page 76)

Solaris

XAVIN

2f8d470e91d45e2d88a94d31a3be7210f458018c

Xavin appears in seven episodes of the TV series Runaways. She was a member of the Xartan military who traveled to Earth aboard a Gibborim spaceship. Her powers included shapeshifting, invisibility, and telepathy. She believed she was part of a prophecy that united two worlds and brought peace for the universe. She fulfilled this prophecy by adopting Elle Dean and bringing her back to her home world. Throughout the series, she was allowed to seek refuge in the Runaways' hideout the Hostel and she helped rescue some of the captured Runways team members too. She seems like a good character, but I never watched Runaways. Sorry to any fans.

Saving Ajak.

9f0d13787fedb36c2d9961aa8bfa196a3358a0e3.gifv

SIF

Sifwhoyoureallyare.jpg

Lady Sif is an Asgardian warrior who is a friend of Thor. She received most of her screen time in the original Thor movie, where she and her friends disobeyed Loki's orders to rescue Thor from Earth. As a result of this, Gif was involved in the battle against the Marauders, where she was one of the characters who survived. She was apparently one of the people who was blipped for five years following Thanos' snap and Hulk's resurrection. The MCU Wikia tells me she was also in The Dark World, Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and briefly in Loki. She's apparently returned for Thor 4: More Thor Thor: Love and Thunder.

AYO

Ayo_TF&TWS_Profile.jpg

At this point, I'm just cutting people who only have one name because if the writers can't be bothered to give them a last name, I can't be bothered to keep them. Ayo was one of the Wakanda warriors, who served to protect T'Challa / Black Panther. She is portrayed by Florence Kasumba and has appeared in Captain America: Civil War, Black Panther and Avengers: Infinity War, and is set to appear in Black Panther: Wakanda Forever if that's even happening because Letitia Wright sucks and can't get her sh*t together. 🙂 Apparently she was not in Endgame, but did appear into the "Prelude to Endgame" comic, and was also in The Falcon and the Winter Soldier. Cool.]

SAVE: Peter Parker 2 / Spider-Man

Crystal

nine years johnny, — Crystal & Lockjaw in the new Marvel's Inhumans...

Crystal is from the critically acknowledged TV show Inhumans. She appears in all 8 episodes of the show before it was cancelled. She's princess of the Inhumans and Queen Medusa's little sister. Her powers are like the Avatar, she can control elements or something. Because she had the terrigenesis done to her. I'm looking forward to never reading about terrigenesis again, so hopefully the inhumans do not ever join other series.

Molly Hayes Hernandez

I wanna be missed, I wanna be kissed

Molly is from the show Runaways. She's in most or all of the 33 episodes of the series. This was a Hulu show that ran for 3 seasons. Did it get cancelled or were they done? Anyway, she gained super strength after an explosion killed her parents. Something about Gibborim rocks. How come the magic rocks on this show give people powers and not just radiation cancer??? 

Save Wong 

17 minutes ago, 1234567890 said:

Extension please. :dead: I didn't expect @QueenKalie to post nominations so quickly. 

okay Zoey doesn't seem to be around either.  You and @Zoey can have until I am back from dinner with me mum.  thats about 6-7 hours!

Edited by Solaris

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSlXJ81dw2Xbr3vZu34qgp
ANCIENT ONE

Ancient One appears mainly in the Doctor Strange movie. Ancient One was the sorcerer supreme and leader of the masters of the mystic arts. Ancient One used to protect the earth from mystical threats. Ancient One first met Doctor Strange whilst in a war against Kaecilius and whilst she was reluctant about taking him as a student, she accepted him after speaking to Karl Mordo. She’s no longer alive in the Marvel universe so is a fine cut here.

• Thanks 1

5d63196b4e9830bf6182050d9a63ce81.gif
EVERETT K. ROSS

I actually enjoyed Everett K. Ross across Marvel because Martin Freeman is a fantastic actor but he only ever has minimal parts. Everett K. Ross appears in both Captain America: Civil War and Black Panther. He has had multiple jobs within Marvel but most recently appeared in Black Panther whilst trying to buy weapons on the black market. He’s roped in to the story and used throughout the later half of the film actually entering Wakanda even though it’s against the countries policies about outsiders. Everett helps keep Vibranium weapons within Wakanda and will appears in the sequel.

• Thanks 1

Remaining Nominations:
Dane Whitman
Thena
Medusa

Can someone else please do these?  its been almost 48 hours (23 hours ago an extension was asked for) and they still aren't done.  Victoria will get her first strike.