Ehh Blind Audition… Then got insanely better and became a idf fave!

VoiceSelf12

2 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Janice Freeman. Her audition was negatively received here but she was well liked from battles onward

Yeah I remember not liking it, then most of us loved her battle + KO and revisited the blind... it was really special.

Radioactive Soul for life ❤️

9 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Janice Freeman. Her audition was negatively received here but she was well liked from battles onward

I was in the very few that liked it, I started her fan thread back in the day before the forum got wiped out and remember that people mostly joined after her battle and KO. I miss her so damn much, my favorite contestant of all time.

Onto the thread, I think we can all agree on Jershika here. I never thought she would outlast the likes of Brittany, Gymani, Holly based on her audition. I still liked it, but can recognize it was one of the weaker ones.

5 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Radioactive Soul for life ❤️

ahh those were the days

Edited by fredcr123
  • Like 1

If i’m being honest… let me name some…

Pia Renee- BA was ok not really good then started becoming better and better by KOs. 

Lana Scott- I loved her tone. Her BA was ok, but I loved her run. 

Jershika Maple- BA was mostly bandzillad, she still slayed tho. Still her performances after her BA were insane. 

Patrique Fortson- Compared to his other performances, his BA was just ok.

Hello Sunday- They are awesome! Loved their battle and KO, most their performances in lives were good. 

Rachel MacHer BA was Ok. Then her battle came and she became better and better. 

Franc West- He was so slept on. His BA was kinda alright. Then he delivered through all rounds after. 

Lauren Frihauf- Her BA was kinda bandzillad but then her battle came and started getting better and better and IMO was robbed in the KO’s

I remember not caring for Paris Winningham in Blinds, but I really loved his Battle, Knockout and Playoff performances.

I also didn’t like Megan Danielle’s blind, but her battle and knockout were much better.

I wasn’t a fan of Marina Chello’s blind, but loved her battle and knockout, and didn’t understand how she got eliminated after her Knockout performance

Have to agree on Megan Danielle, I guess her only problem was that she shouldn't have sung Adele.

Oh, and I wasn't the hugest fan of Jershika's blind but she ended up becoming my 2nd favorite of the season.

• Like 1