Who Sang It Best - Semifinals

thevoiceisthetop

Don´t Let The Sun Go Down On Me: Jeff Jenkins vs Casey Desmond (s1), Mycle Wastman (s3),Shane Simon (s4),Sisaundra Lewis (s6),Damien with Adam Levine (s7),Jack Cassidy (s12),Jershika Maple

Something in the Water: Celeste Betton (s9),Mary Sarah (s10),Lana Scott

Change the World: Nick Hagelin (S10) ,Pryor Baird (s14),Wendy Moten with Paris Winningham

Someone You Loved: Matthew McQueen (s18),Micah Iverson vs GiGi Hess (s18),Lain Roy (s19),Gihanna Zoe (s20),Hailey Mia

Hold My Hand: Mitchell Lee (s13),Jim and Sasha with Lana Scott

River: Alisan Porter (s10) ,Brennley Brown (s12) ,Girl Named Tom

You're All I Need To Get By: Simone Gundy vs JSOUL (s11) ,Casme vs Rio Souma (s19),Wendy Moten

Don´t Let The Sun Go Down On Me: Jeff Jenkins vs Casey Desmond (s1), Mycle Wastman (s3),Shane Simon (s4),Sisaundra Lewis (s6),Damien with Adam Levine (s7),Jack Cassidy (s12),Jershika Maple

Change the World: Nick Hagelin (S10) ,Pryor Baird (s14),Wendy Moten with Paris Winningham

Someone You Loved: Matthew McQueen (s18),Micah Iverson vs GiGi Hess (s18),Lain Roy (s19),Gihanna Zoe (s20),Hailey Mia

You're All I Need To Get By: Simone Gundy vs JSOUL (s11) ,Casme vs Rio Souma (s19),Wendy Moten

Don´t Let The Sun Go Down On Me: Jeff Jenkins vs Casey Desmond (s1), Mycle Wastman (s3),Shane Simon (s4),Sisaundra Lewis (s6),Damien with Adam Levine (s7),Jack Cassidy (s12),Jershika Maple

You’re really making me pick between Alisan vs GNT’s versions

Edited by Cookie73

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Matthew is the best in your opinion? 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ikwonic said:

There's no way anyone actually remembers Celeste Betton's performance of Something in the Water

Lol but literally we do. Madi/Darius/Celeste should've been Pharrell's top 3 that night.

Edited by Someone648