Male Artist best Equipped to go the Furthest?

caburr1982

Which Male Artist has the best shot to go the Furthest?  

39 members have voted

1. 1. Which Male Artist has the best shot at Running through the Female Artist Guantlet?

• Jeremy Rosado (Team Kelly)
    • Jim and Sasha Allen (Team Ariana)
    • Joshua Vacanti (Team John)
    • Paris Winningham (Team Blake)

All of them got PV I just noticed lol.

My order:

1. Paris (Consistent, Team Blake, huge stats, continue to give him good songs and he'll be there).

2. Jeremy (I think the competition will be tight between him and Hailey. For now I'll put him here, but it wouldnt surprise me if he actually pulls it off.).

3. Joshua (Has his own lane on Team Legend. In theory not Minivan's cup of tea but he ended up being more appreciated that I though. Only problem? Legend as his coach. He could definitely reach semis though)

4. Jim and Sasha (They need a redemption arc, and strike me as the overall PV that I could most see in trouble, since its obvious their song choice helped them. Hope they do better next week, but it wouldnt surprise me if they take out 1 or 2 beloved IDF contestants out).

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

1. Paris - Honestly, I think he'll be in the finale. Minivan LOVES him and you can't have a finale without 2 Blake contestants right?

2. Jeremy - He'll make the bloodbath for sure, and maybe to the instant save as well. I don't think he'll make the finale, but I knew from the beginning that he was going to get PV once I saw Kelly's top 5, and I was right. Watch out, he's dangerous.

3. Joshua - Not the type of artist who usually goes far, but if Legend's team is so weak where a contestant typically disliked by Minivan gets PV, I think he'll make bloodbath.

4. Jim & Sasha - If Ari's team wasn't so weak they wouldn't be here. The fact that they got PV after having one of the worst performances of the night might work in their favor though, but they have a big uphill battle.

Edited by MatthewPalermo
  • Like 1

LMAO at this poll, as if being a male was a disadvantage with the main demo, and we were to determine which one would gratefully get a pass and go far despite a biased audience that hates men. Y’all know what’s the best "equipment" to go far, and I’m not talking about vocal chords.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 2

5 hours ago, AliXRose said:

LMAO at this poll, as if being a male was a disadvantage with the main demo, and we were to determine which one would gratefully get a pass and go far despite a biased audience that hates men. Y’all know what’s the best "equipment" to go far, and I’m not talking about vocal chords.

You realize the main audience isn’t IDF and likely base their judgement off more than looks as opposed to most of IDF

7 hours ago, MatthewPalermo said:

1. Paris - Honestly, I think he'll be in the finale. Minivan LOVES him and you can't have a finale without 2 Blake contestants right?

2. Jeremy - He'll make the bloodbath for sure, and maybe to the instant save as well. I don't think he'll make the finale, but I knew from the beginning that he was going to get PV once I saw Kelly's top 5, and I was right. Watch out, he's dangerous.

3. Joshua - Not the type of artist who usually goes far, but if Legend's team is so weak where a contestant typically disliked by Minivan gets PV, I think he'll make bloodbath.

4. Jim & Sasha - If Ari's team wasn't so weak they wouldn't be here. The fact that they got PV after having one of the worst performances of the night might work in their favor though, but they have a big uphill battle.

How are people saying  Joshua is disliked by “Minivan” . His personality and music screams “quirky grandkid” (in a good way) 

Edited by xfactor22