Rei and SYTYCD (Currently on CA2)

.Rei

Week 3 - Top 12

11SYTYCD-1-facebookJumbo.jpg

Top 12 Routines

Ashle & Blake  - Rock'n'Roll - Hound Dog - Travis Payne

So what exactly is Rock'n'Roll and to which dance family belong? I need the knowledge from Derek the dancer. Well I guess it's really close to Charleston, Swing and maybe Jive. It was an okay routine, they both did what they were asked but the choreography wasn't too exciting for me to be a standout routine, which is kinda disappointed since both dancers are capable of more. But the judges loved it anyway!

Melissa & Artem - Paso Doble - Espana Cani - Ron Montez

ICONIC!!!!!!! This is still to this day, my favorite Paso Doble ever from any version and one of my favorite routines ever. This routine is pure Paso Doble with not many tricks and just straight dancing. Artem was impeccable and showed how he was one of the best ballroom guys to ever be on the show. And Melissa just became this ballroom goddess and pretty much killed it. I only stan the opinion from Mary and Nigel on this one 🙂

Melody & Allan - Lyrical - Rocket Man - Keith Young

Ok this certainly wasn't as terrible as I remembered it to be. I hated the last 10 seconds when the choreographer just made Allan walk on the stage in slow-motion. Having said that I think he gave Allan good content and he did it well. This is also Melody's best routine since the beginning so it was a nice change of pace after sucking in her first two. Mia is really annoying as a judge. Nigel saying it was like seeing Beauty and the Beast :). The judges were really disrespectful this time around imo.

Snow & Ryan - Hip Hop - Pon de Replay - Dan Karaty

This package videos are really making me love Snow more and more :wub: Wow I actually really enjoyed this. Sure, it wasn't great and there were a lot of issues but I don't think it was as bad as the judges made it out to be. Pon De Replay is also a jam so maybe it made me like it more than I should have. 

Destini & Jamile - Viennese Waltz - The Blue Danube - Ron Montez

Wow so this was Jamile third ballroom routine in a row but the first one for Destini. Wow this was really terrible, nothing worked in this routine. The footwork was bad, the rise and fall was terrible, the only lift was also bad. I've always known this routine was one of the worst of that season and my opinion didn't change after watching this one more time. Nigel saying it was excellent 🙄

Kamilah & Nick - Disco - You make me feel (Mighty Real) - Doriana Sanchez

First disco ever! Ugh the discos on season 1 were sooo god 😢 It was a simple routine but that is just how I like my discos. Nick showing already why he is regarded as the best guy to ever do disco on the show and Kamilah kept up with him. They closed the show on a high note.

Judges Bottom 2 

Melody & Allan

Snow & Ryan

wtf at Jamile & Destini not being here when it was by far the worst routine of the night, and this comes from a Jamile stan. 

Bottom 3 Solos:

Melody - Contemporary - Seduces me

It was a much better solo than her first one but still not one that I'm gonna remember at the end of this.

Allan - Hip hop - Feel the girl

It was a fun solo

Snow - Cha cha - Ma Ya Hi

ICONIC. The combination of this outfit, the hair and the song shouldn't have worked at all but it did and the result was just iconic. Loved it.

Ryan - Breakdance - Poison

He is a talented bboy and the solo was great.

Eliminations:

I love how Nigel said that Snow was the best performer on the show and calling her unique and intriguing, and he was absolutely right. I would have saved Snow over Melody based on her run and solos up to that point. She had such a great personality and was such a talent that it was sad to see her go (even if I've known the results for like a billion years :haha:)

Lol Mary didn't really like Allan, I forgot how savage she was back on the day whenever she didn't like a dancer. I appreciated Allan way more this time around but it was the right decision given the remaining guys left.

Edited by .Rei

Routine Rankings:

1. Melissa & Artem's Paso Doble

2. Kamilah & Nick's Disco

3. Ashle & Blake's Rock'n'Roll

4. Melody & Allan's Lyrical (Bottom 2 Picked by the Judges)

5. Snow & Ryan's Hip Hop (Bottom 2 Picked by the Judges)

6. Destini & Jamile's Hip Hop

Solos Rankings

1. Snow - Cha Cha (Eliminated)

2. Ryan - Breakdancing

3. Melody - Contemporary

4. Allan - Hip Hop (Eliminated)

Couple Routines

1. Melissa & Artem - Paso Doble - Espana Cani - Ron Montez

2. Melissa & Ryan - Mambo - Caravan - Al*x D*Silva 

3. Destini & Blake - Lyrical Jazz - A song for you - Mia Michaels

4. Ashle & Artem - Lyrical Jazz - A song for you - Mia Michaels

5. Kamilah & Nick - Disco - You make me feel (Mighty Real) - Doriana Sanchez

6. Destini & Blake - Lyrical - Nora - Alex Magno 

7. Kamilah & Allan - Hip Hop - Tipsy - Sh*ne Sp*rks

8. Nick & Kamilah  - Hip hop - Touch - Blake Anthony & Marty Kudelka

9. Ashle & Jamile - Jive - Jim Dandy - Mary Murphy 

10. Sandra & Artem - Lyrical - Nora - Alex Magno 

11. Snow & Jamile  - Quickstep - It don't mean a thing (If it ain't got that swing) - Glenn Weiss

12. Ashle & Blake  - Rock'n'Roll - Hound Dog - Travis Payne

13. Snow & Allan - Hip hop - Touch - Blake Anthony & Marty Kudelka

14. Melissa & Ryan - Salsa - Cubanjam - Al*x D*Silva

15. Melody & Allan - Lyrical - Rocket Man - Keith Young

16. Snow & Ryan - Hip Hop - Pon de Replay - Dan Karaty

17. Michelle & Nick - Quickstep - It don't mean a thing (If it ain't got that swing) - Glenn Weiss

18. Melody & Craig - Jive - Jim Dandy - Mary Murphy

19. Melody & Craig - Hip Hop - Tipsy - Sh*ne Sp*rks

20. Michelle & Jonnis - Mambo - Caravan - Al*x D*Silva 

21. Destini & Jamile - Viennese Waltz - The Blue Danube - Ron Montez

Stats:

1. Artem - 5.0 (3 Routines)

2. Melissa - 5.67 (3 Routines)

3. Kamilah - 6.67 (3 Routines)

4. Blake - 7.0 (3 Routines)

5. Ashle - 8.33 (3 Routines)

6. Nick - 9.67 (3 Routines)

8. Sandra - 10 (1 Routine)

8. Destini - 10 (3 Routines)

9. Ryan - 10.67 (3 Routines)

10. Allan - 11.67 (3 Routines)

11. Snow - 13.33 (3 Routines)

12. Jamile - 13.67 (3 Routines)

13. Melody - 16.67 (3 Routines)

14. Michelle - 17.50 (2 Routines)

15. Craig -17.50 (2 Routines)

16. Jonnis - 19  (1 Routine)

Solo Routines

1. Snow - Samba - Din Daa Daa

2. Jamile - Popping - I can make you dance

3. Snow - Cha cha - Ma Ya Hi

4. Snow - Cha Cha - And she said

5. Sandra - Tap - (Elimination Solo)

6. Nick - Contemporary - Storm

7. Sandra - Tap - Hollaback Girl

8. Artem - Rumba - Let me love you

9. Ryan - Breakdance - Poison

10. Melody - Contemporary - Seduces me

11. Allan - Hip hop - Feel the girl

12. Allan - Lyrical Hip Hop - Take you out

13. Craig - Contemporary - Everything

14. Michelle - Hip hop - Dum Diddly 

15. Melody - Jazz - You can leave your hat on

16. Michelle  - Hip hop - Disco Club

17. Jonnis - Hip hop - Bebot

Week 4 - Top 10

Top 10 Routines

Melissa & Artem  - Pop - Don't Cha - Doriana Sanchez

Hot routine! Not a super demanding routine but they performed the hell out of it! Dan standing for Melissa!! I agree the judge are picking on her for the stupidest reasons.

Kamilah & Nick - Tango - Tanguedia - Paso Doble - Mary Murphy

It was an okay routine imo. I think both attacked well but there was just something off about it. Nick was too jazzy for me at times but overall good. I think Kamilah embodied the style a bit better. Horny dance?? 🙄 Ugh Nigel

Melody & Ryan - Lyrical - The first time ever I saw your face - Tovaris Wilson

Melody receiving the highest amount of votes from last week bottom 4 #choices. She choosing Jamile to not be her partner that week #bigchoices. Melody did good as expected, nailing the technique. Ryan sat comfortably on the style and did never looked out of place. However, there was zero connection between the two dancers which made me enjoy this performance. Mia and Brian are really insufferable as judges. Melody looked pissed!!!

Destini & Jamile - Quickstep - Sing, sing, sing - Glenn Weiss

Jamile's four straight ballroom routine 😮. I know how this ends so no excited about it 🙂 The positives is that the performance from them was good and the bits dancing next to each other were good as well. The actual ballroom content was terrible though, with very bad footwork and frame. This was by no means better than his last quickstep. Nigel was complete spot on with the critiques.

Ashle & Blake - Samba - Jazz Machine - Mary Murphy

I know this is one of the most beloved S1 routines but I've always preferred my sambas where I can see more on-hold dancing and less side to side, but that's just my preferences. Having said that, they murdered this routine and performer the hell out of it, making it sure a standout of this season. 

Kamilah & Nick - Pop - I drove all night - Doriana Sanchez

It was a fun routine but nothing special. The other Pop was much better. I also don't really get too much chemistry from these two. The judges gave rave reviews but I think they were already drinking the Nick KoolAid by then. 

Melody & Ryan - Foxtrot - Is you is or is you ain't my baby - Glenn Weiss

It wasn't as terrible as I remembered it to be. I think the capture the style well which is always important to me when watching a Foxtrot, but there were plenty of technical issues in the footwork and frame that were easy to see. Still better than the Quickstep from Jamile & Destini. Well Brian there shouldn't be an arabesque on a Foxtrot and you can also not expect Ryan to master that 🙂 The judges just decided to sh*t on Ryan, yikes!

Ashle & Blake - Lyrical - Right here waiting - Tovaris Wilson

Flawless!! I've always loved this routine so much and my love is still going strong. The just performed this flawlessly. They really had a great night with their Samba and Lyrical. You tell him Ashle!!!

Melissa & Artem - Quickstep - Big Swing Face - Glenn Weiss

Lol at Artem all suit up for rehearsal. I think it was a great routine, the footwork looked really clean imo. Artem was dancing just like a pro as expected and I think Melissa did a fine job in this style. Surely, Artem was carrying it most of the routine and Melissa wouldn't have looked this good with another partner but I still think she did a respectable job. The best quickstep so far in this season. The same judges that gave Melissa crap for her Paso are now just giving compliments for this 🙂.

Destini & Jamile - Hip Hop - Shake - Sh*ne Sparks

Jamile finally gets the chance to other a routine that is no ballroom yay. Yep, still one of the best hip hops ever on the she show. This was just ICONIC from beginning to end. Jamile a total pro and Destine slayed hard. ❤️

Judges Bottom 2 

Melody & Ryan

Destini & Jamile

they gave an standing ovation to Destini & Jamile as they close the night and then they just put them in the bottom 🙂 Make sense judges! Melody & Ryan were the weakest couple of the night so they deserved to be there, I would have put Kamilah & Nick with them as well just based it on the night.

Bottom 3 Solos:

Melody - Jazz - Giving him something he can feel

It wasn't her worst but not her best. This would have worked better on a Drag Race LypSync. I love how she keeps raising her leg after all the judges complains though :haha:

Ryan - Breakdance - Know the ledge

This was a lot better than his first one. The audience loved him.

Destini - Jazz - Bring on the men

lol at all the face choreography :haha: I enjoyed more than Melody's for sure. She saying she is a versatile dancer and can do great the quickstep and then go to hip hop. Well she's right about only one of those.

Jamile - Give it to me, baby - Popping

Another fun solo from Jamile. I just love his style so much. 

Eliminations:

Destini shouldn't have been in the bottom after all the slayage in her hip hop. I would have eliminated Melody jus basing it in both of her runs up to that point.

Ryan was the right choice for elimination imo. He peaked early with his Mambo and was never able to reach the same height. 

Routine Rankings:

1. Destini & Jamile's Hip Hop (Bottom 2 Picked by the Judges)

2. Ashle & Blake's Lyrical

3. Ashle & Blake's Samba

4. Melissa & Artem's Pop

5. Melissa & Artem's Quickstep

6. Kamilah & Nick's Pop

7. Kamilah & Nick's Tango

8. Melody & Ryan's Lyrical (Bottom 2 Picked by the Judges)

9. Melody & Ryan's Foxtrot (Bottom 2 Picked by the Judges)

10. Destini & Jamile's Quickstep (Bottom 2 Picked by the Judges)

Solos Rankings

1. Jamile - Popping 

2. Ryan - Breakdancing (Eliminated)

3. Destini - Jazz (Eliminated)

4. Melody - Jazz 

Couple Routines

1. Melissa & Artem - Paso Doble - Espana Cani - Ron Montez

2. Destini & Jamile - Hip Hop - Shake - Sh*ne Sparks

3. Ashle & Blake - Lyrical - Right here waiting - Tovaris Wilson

4. Ashle & Blake - Samba - Jazz Machine - Mary Murphy

5. Melissa & Ryan - Mambo - Caravan - Al*x D*Silva 

6. Destini & Blake - Lyrical Jazz - A song for you - Mia Michaels

7. Ashle & Artem - Lyrical Jazz - A song for you - Mia Michaels

8. Kamilah & Nick - Disco - You make me feel (Mighty Real) - Doriana Sanchez

9. Melissa & Artem  - Pop - Don't Cha - Doriana Sanchez

10. Melissa & Artem - Quickstep - Big Swing Face - Glenn Weiss

11. Destini & Blake - Lyrical - Nora - Alex Magno 

12. Kamilah & Allan - Hip Hop - Tipsy - Sh*ne Sp*rks

13. Nick & Kamilah  - Hip hop - Touch - Blake Anthony & Marty Kudelka

14. Ashle & Jamile - Jive - Jim Dandy - Mary Murphy 

15. Sandra & Artem - Lyrical - Nora - Alex Magno 

16. Snow & Jamile  - Quickstep - It don't mean a thing (If it ain't got that swing) - Glenn Weiss

17. Kamilah & Nick - Pop - I drove all night - Doriana Sanchez

18. Ashle & Blake  - Rock'n'Roll - Hound Dog - Travis Payne

19. Snow & Allan - Hip hop - Touch - Blake Anthony & Marty Kudelka

20. Melissa & Ryan - Salsa - Cubanjam - Al*x D*Silva

21. Melody & Allan - Lyrical - Rocket Man - Keith Young

22. Snow & Ryan - Hip Hop - Pon de Replay - Dan Karaty

23. Kamilah & Nick - Tango - Tanguedia - Paso Doble - Mary Murphy

24. Melody & Ryan - Lyrical - The first time ever I saw your face - Tovaris Wilson

25. Melody & Ryan - Foxtrot - Is you is or is you ain't my baby - Glenn Weiss

26. Michelle & Nick - Quickstep - It don't mean a thing (If it ain't got that swing) - Glenn Weiss

27. Melody & Craig - Jive - Jim Dandy - Mary Murphy

28. Melody & Craig - Hip Hop - Tipsy - Sh*ne Sp*rks

29. Michelle & Jonnis - Mambo - Caravan - Al*x D*Silva 

30. Destini & Jamile - Viennese Waltz - The Blue Danube - Ron Montez

31. Destini & Jamile - Quickstep - Sing, sing, sing - Glenn Weiss

Stats:

1. Artem - 8.40 / 5 Routines

1. Blake - 8.40 / 5 Routines

3. Melissa - 9.00 / 5 Routines

4. Ashle - 9.20 / 5 Routines

5. Kamilah - 14.60 / 5 Routines

6. Sandra - 15 / 1 Routine

7. Destini - 16 / 5 Routines

8. Allan - 17.33 / 3 Routines

9. Nick - 17.40 / 5 Routines

10. Jamile - 18.60 / 5 Routines

11. Snow - 19.00 / 3 Routines

12. Ryan - 19.20 / 5 Routines

13. Melody - 25.00 / 5 Routines

14. Michelle - 27.50 / 2 Routines

14. Craig -27.50 / 2 Routines

16. Jonnis - 29.00 / 1 Routines

Solo Routines

2. Jamile - Popping - I can make you dance

3. Snow - Cha cha - Ma Ya Hi

4. Snow - Cha Cha - And she said

5. Sandra - Tap - (Elimination Solo)

6. Nick - Contemporary - Storm

7. Jamile - Give it to me, baby - Popping

8. Sandra - Tap - Hollaback Girl

9. Artem - Rumba - Let me love you

10. Ryan - Breakdance - Know the ledge

11. Ryan - Breakdance - Poison

12. Melody - Contemporary - Seduces me

13. Allan - Hip hop - Feel the girl

14. Allan - Lyrical Hip Hop - Take you out

15. Craig - Contemporary - Everything

16. Destini - Jazz - Bring on the men

17. Melody - Jazz - Giving him something he can feel

18. Michelle - Hip hop - Dum Diddly 

19. Melody - Jazz - You can leave your hat on

20. Michelle  - Hip hop - Disco Club

21. Jonnis - Hip hop - Bebot

Week 5 - Top 8

Top 8 Routines

Kamilah & Nick  - Mambo - Mambo Cool - Al*x D*Silva

So this is their second attempt at a ballroom routine after their Tango and I believe I like this one much more. I enjoyed Kamilah a bit more than Nick's but both were pretty much on the same level. A good routine from them. The judges hated this one and found it terrible.

Melody & Blake - Lyrical - Heaven - Tovaris Wilson

I've always really liked this one a lot. Blake looks so regal while dancing in here and this is by far Melody's strongest dance of the competition so far. There were some lovely tricks like the Melody jump across the stage. Easily my favorite lyrical/contemporary of the night. Judges loved it.

Ashle & Artem - Foxtrot - Fever - Heather Smith

Absolutely flawless!!! The best foxtrot this show has ever seen. Everything was just perfection from beginning to end! Mary loved it so that's only what I care.

Melissa & Jamile - Hip Hop - Can't Stop, Won't Stop - Sh*ne Sp*rks

I feel like this always get overlooked for the likes of Shake and Toma, but I truly believe this an oustanding hip hop from season 1. Jamile showing again what a great hip hop dancer he is, while Melissa jumping again in a different genre from hers and absolutely nailing it. Judges liked it.

Kamilah & Nick - Contemporary - King of Pain - Mia Michaels

First contemporary routine on the show (even if Lyrical looks pretty much the same to me). I know a lot of people love this one but I just find it good. I think it tries to be to abstract when it doesn't need to be. Mia had much better attemps at later seasons for me to stan this. The killer pose with the patterns in the outfits matching is brilliant though. Judges loved this one. I remember some years ago in the Krystin podcast how Nick said that he and Mia used to laugh at Kamilah's lack of technique during the rehearsal for this 🙂 , which confirm to me that both these people are assh*les.  

Melody & Blake - Disco - You should be dancing - Doriana Sanchez

A very solid routine from both Melody and Blake. It happens to be my least favorite of three discos from season 1, but it was pretty much better than anything Melody did the weeks before. Blake showed again his versatility. A very good routine from both. Some mixed reviews from the judges here. 

Ashle & Artem - Cha cha - El sabroson son - Al*x D*Silva

Not as good as their Foxtrot but still pretty damn good. Ashle is just a ballroom queen and Artem really allows her to really shine imo. A very great night for both of them. The judges critiques sucked.

Melissa & Jamile - Paso Doble - Spanish Gipsy Dance - Mark Weiss

This was obviously never going to be as good as Melissa's last Paso but I think they did good. I think it was Jamile's best attempt at ballroom since the start of this show. The judges hated it though. 

Bottom 2 

Ashle & Artem

Melissa & Jamile

I agree with Melisa & Jamile being there as their Paso maybe wasn't the best, but the fact that they didn't pick Kamilah & Nick to be on the bottom and chose Ashle & Artem instead is such a travesti.

Bottom 2 Solos:

Ashle - African Jazz - La Corrida

Slay!

Artem - Cha Cha - Don't phunk with my heart

It was good but I prefer his previous solo.

Melissa - Contemporary - Gone

It was just a bunch of tricks throw together. I was disappointed.

Jamile - Popping - You dropped a bomb on me

My favorite solo from him so far. Loved this.

Eliminations:

This elimination sucked hard. Both Melissa & Ashle were clearly the strongest two girls in the competition so the fact that both of them weren't making it to the finale was a great dissapointment. Having said that, Ashle was the right girl to save from this specific bottom 2 girls. 

Up to this point I believe Artem had the most consistent journey out of the guys and if it was up to me, Nick would have been booted during this point in the competition. Artem should have made the finale. Robbed!

Routine Rankings:

1. Ashle & Artem's Foxtrot (Bottom 2 Picked by the Judges)

2. Melissa & Jamile's Hip Hop (Bottom 2 Picked by the Judges)

3. Ashle & Artem's Cha Cha (Bottom 2 Picked by the Judges)

4. Melody & Blake's Lyrical 

5. Kamilah & Nick's Contemporary

6. Melody & Blake's Disco

7. Melissa & Jamile's Paso Doble (Bottom 2 Picked by the Judges)

8. Kamilah & Nick's Mambo

Solos Rankings

1. Ashle - African Jazz

2. Jamile - Popping 

3. Artem - Cha Cha (Eliminated)

4. Melissa - Jazz (Eliminated)

Rankings so far

1. Ashle & Artem - Foxtrot - Fever - Heather Smith

2. Melissa & Artem - Paso Doble - Espana Cani - Ron Montez

3. Destini & Jamile - Hip Hop - Shake - Sh*ne Sparks

4. Melissa & Jamile - Hip Hop - Can't Stop, Won't Stop - Sh*ne Sp*rks

5. Ashle & Blake - Lyrical - Right here waiting - Tovaris Wilson

6. Ashle & Blake - Samba - Jazz Machine - Mary Murphy

7. Melissa & Ryan - Mambo - Caravan - Al*x D*Silva 

8. Ashle & Artem - Cha cha - El sabroson son - Al*x D*Silva

9. Melody & Blake - Lyrical - Heaven - Tovaris Wilson

10. Destini & Blake - Lyrical Jazz - A song for you - Mia Michaels

11. Ashle & Artem - Lyrical Jazz - A song for you - Mia Michaels

12. Kamilah & Nick - Disco - You make me feel (Mighty Real) - Doriana Sanchez

13. Melissa & Artem  - Pop - Don't Cha - Doriana Sanchez

14. Melissa & Artem - Quickstep - Big Swing Face - Glenn Weiss

15. Destini & Blake - Lyrical - Nora - Alex Magno 

16. Kamilah & Allan - Hip Hop - Tipsy - Sh*ne Sp*rks

17. Nick & Kamilah  - Hip hop - Touch - Blake Anthony & Marty Kudelka

18. Kamilah & Nick - Contemporary - King of Pain - Mia Michaels

19. Melody & Blake - Disco - You should be dancing - Doriana Sanchez

20. Ashle & Jamile - Jive - Jim Dandy - Mary Murphy 

21. Sandra & Artem - Lyrical - Nora - Alex Magno 

22. Snow & Jamile  - Quickstep - It don't mean a thing (If it ain't got that swing) - Glenn Weiss

23. Kamilah & Nick - Pop - I drove all night - Doriana Sanchez

24. Melissa & Jamile - Paso Doble - Spanish Gipsy Dance - Mark Weiss

25. Ashle & Blake  - Rock'n'Roll - Hound Dog - Travis Payne

26. Snow & Allan - Hip hop - Touch - Blake Anthony & Marty Kudelka

27. Kamilah & Nick  - Mambo - Mambo Cool - Al*x D*Silva

28. Melissa & Ryan - Salsa - Cubanjam - Al*x D*Silva

29. Melody & Allan - Lyrical - Rocket Man - Keith Young

30. Snow & Ryan - Hip Hop - Pon de Replay - Dan Karaty

31. Kamilah & Nick - Tango - Tanguedia - Paso Doble - Mary Murphy

32. Melody & Ryan - Lyrical - The first time ever I saw your face - Tovaris Wilson

33. Melody & Ryan - Foxtrot - Is you is or is you ain't my baby - Glenn Weiss

34. Michelle & Nick - Quickstep - It don't mean a thing (If it ain't got that swing) - Glenn Weiss

35. Melody & Craig - Jive - Jim Dandy - Mary Murphy

36. Melody & Craig - Hip Hop - Tipsy - Sh*ne Sp*rks

37. Michelle & Jonnis - Mambo - Caravan - Al*x D*Silva 

38. Destini & Jamile - Viennese Waltz - The Blue Danube - Ron Montez

39. Destini & Jamile - Quickstep - Sing, sing, sing - Glenn Weiss

Stats:

1. Artem - 10.00 / 7 Routines

2. Ashle - 10.86 / 7 Routines

3. Blake - 12.71 / 7 Routines

4. Melissa - 13.14 / 7 Routines

5. Kamilah - 20.57 / 7 Routines

6. Sandra - 21 / 1 Routine

6. Destini - 21 / 5 Routines

8. Jamile - 21.43 / 7 Routines

9. Nick - 23.14 / 7 Routines

10. Allan - 23.67 / 3 Routines

11. Ryan - 26.00 / 5 Routines

11. Snow - 26.00 / 3 Routines

13. Melody - 27.57 / 7 Routines

14. Michelle - 35.50 / 2 Routines

14. Craig -35.50 / 2 Routines

16. Jonnis - 29.00 / 1 Routines

Solo Routines

2. Ashle - African Jazz - La Corrida

3. Jamile - Popping - You dropped a bomb on me

4. Jamile - Popping - I can make you dance

5. Snow - Cha cha - Ma Ya Hi

6. Snow - Cha Cha - And she said

7. Sandra - Tap - (Elimination Solo)

8. Nick - Contemporary - Storm

9. Jamile - Give it to me, baby - Popping

10. Sandra - Tap - Hollaback Girl

11. Artem - Rumba - Let me love you

12. Ryan - Breakdance - Know the ledge

13. Artem - Cha Cha - Don't phunk with my heart

14. Ryan - Breakdance - Poison

15. Melody - Contemporary - Seduces me

16. Allan - Hip hop - Feel the girl

17. Allan - Lyrical Hip Hop - Take you out

18. Craig - Contemporary - Everything

19. Melissa - Contemporary - Gone

20. Destini - Jazz - Bring on the men

21. Melody - Jazz - Giving him something he can feel

22. Michelle - Hip hop - Dum Diddly 

23. Melody - Jazz - You can leave your hat on

24. Michelle  - Hip hop - Disco Club

25. Jonnis - Hip hop - Bebot

12 hours ago, totes4totes said:

LOL Artem just getting so many routines in his own style probably helps him.

yeh he got a lot of ballroom routines and the two that he got outside his style were a lyrical jazz and the pop which were also great imo, so that's helping him a lot in the rankings 

Week 6 - Top 6

Top 6 Routines

Kamilah & Jamile  - Toma - Hip Hop - Brian Friedman

Brian Friedman is a much better choreographer than he is a judge lol. This was such a sexy routine executed amazingly by these two. This is by far Kamilah's best routine during the whole competition and it is also a standout of the season. Such a crappy compliment from Mia lol.

Ashle & Blake - Smooth Waltz - Rilassamento - Michael Mead

Such a breathtaking routine. It was really magical.  Ashle's dancing looked so effortless and Blake was such a good partner to her. I really loved this. Mary said they were fantastic and I agree. Mary getting pissed at Dan :wub:

Melody & Nick - Broadway - All that jazz - Tyce Diorio

Brilliant. First time they really wow me during this competition. First broadway of the show and already an standout of the season. Judges loved it.

Kamilah & Jamile - Jive - Jump, Jive and Wail - Glenn Weiss

I actually really liked this. It wasn't perfect but they performed it really well. Judges hated it but I hate them. Kamilah looked really stunning in this.

Ashle & Blake - Argentine Tango - Santa Maria - Al*x D*Silva

It was a great routine from them as well. Not as good as the waltz but still pretty great. Ashle was perfect as usual but Blake did the routine a little too jazzy for me, so that prevents me for loving it more. Still great though. Mary said the performed it well but the technique was bad. Well I have to believe her now. 

Melody & Nick - Disco - Knock on wood - Brian Friedman

Still my favorite routine from season 1, my favorite disco ever and one of my favorite routines of all time. They had the best night of the top 6. Flawless!

Top 6 Solos:

Kamilah - Jazz - Maniac

People make choices but that was a choice! At least it was somehow entertaining even if it was for the wrong reasons.

Jamile - Popping - Atomic Dog

Another super strong solo from Jamile

Ashle - Cha Cha - I like it like that

Ok this wasn't really a cha cha but she nailed it anyways. Flawless!

Blake - Jazz - Body language

One of the most iconic solos of all-time.

Melody - Jazz - Brave and crazy

Very generic for my taste

Nick - Contemporary - The first time ever I saw your face

Such a flawlessly executed solo. Loved it!

Eliminations:

I guess Kamilah was the right choice to leave given that Ashle has slayed her entire run and Melody was the strongest girl during Top 6. But if it were up to me, Melissa would have joined the finale along Ashle.

I assumed this was the first shock boot of the show as everybody was expecting Blake to make the finale, especially after his brilliant solo. And to be fair, his journey had been much better than Jamile & Nick's. Also is it just me, but did it look like Blake and Nick didn't like each other? Sucks that Blake didn't make it to the end.

Routine Rankings:

1. Melody & Nick's Disco

2. Kamilah & Jamile's Hip Hop

3. Ashle & Blake's Smooth Waltz

4. Melody & Nick's Broadway

5. Ashle & Blake's Argentine Tango

6. Kamilah & Jamile's Jive

Solos Rankings

1. Blake - Jazz (Eliminated)

2. Nick - Contemporary

3. Ashle - Cha cha

4. Jamile - Popping

5. Kamilah - Jazz (Eliminated)

6. Melody - Jazz

Rankings so far

1. Melody & Nick - Disco - Knock on wood - Brian Friedman

2. Ashle & Artem - Foxtrot - Fever - Heather Smith

3. Melissa & Artem - Paso Doble - Espana Cani - Ron Montez

4. Destini & Jamile - Hip Hop - Shake - Sh*ne Sparks

5. Melissa & Jamile - Hip Hop - Can't Stop, Won't Stop - Sh*ne Sp*rks

6. Ashle & Blake - Lyrical - Right here waiting - Tovaris Wilson

7. Kamilah & Jamile  - Toma - Hip Hop - Brian Friedman

8. Ashle & Blake - Smooth Waltz - Rilassamento - Michael Mead

9. Ashle & Blake - Samba - Jazz Machine - Mary Murphy

10. Melody & Nick - Broadway - All that jazz - Tyce Diorio

11. Melissa & Ryan - Mambo - Caravan - Al*x D*Silva 

12. Ashle & Artem - Cha cha - El sabroson son - Al*x D*Silva

13. Melody & Blake - Lyrical - Heaven - Tovaris Wilson

14. Destini & Blake - Lyrical Jazz - A song for you - Mia Michaels

15. Ashle & Artem - Lyrical Jazz - A song for you - Mia Michaels

16. Kamilah & Nick - Disco - You make me feel (Mighty Real) - Doriana Sanchez

17. Melissa & Artem  - Pop - Don't Cha - Doriana Sanchez

18. Melissa & Artem - Quickstep - Big Swing Face - Glenn Weiss

19. Ashle & Blake - Argentine Tango - Santa Maria - Al*x D*Silva

20. Destini & Blake - Lyrical - Nora - Alex Magno 

21. Kamilah & Allan - Hip Hop - Tipsy - Sh*ne Sp*rks

22. Nick & Kamilah  - Hip hop - Touch - Blake Anthony & Marty Kudelka

23. Kamilah & Nick - Contemporary - King of Pain - Mia Michaels

24. Melody & Blake - Disco - You should be dancing - Doriana Sanchez

25. Ashle & Jamile - Jive - Jim Dandy - Mary Murphy 

26. Sandra & Artem - Lyrical - Nora - Alex Magno 

27. Snow & Jamile  - Quickstep - It don't mean a thing (If it ain't got that swing) - Glenn Weiss

28. Kamilah & Nick - Pop - I drove all night - Doriana Sanchez

29. Melissa & Jamile - Paso Doble - Spanish Gipsy Dance - Mark Weiss

30. Kamilah & Jamile - Jive - Jump, Jive and Wail - Glenn Weiss

31. Ashle & Blake  - Rock'n'Roll - Hound Dog - Travis Payne

32. Snow & Allan - Hip hop - Touch - Blake Anthony & Marty Kudelka

33. Kamilah & Nick  - Mambo - Mambo Cool - Al*x D*Silva

34. Melissa & Ryan - Salsa - Cubanjam - Al*x D*Silva

35. Melody & Allan - Lyrical - Rocket Man - Keith Young

36. Snow & Ryan - Hip Hop - Pon de Replay - Dan Karaty

37. Kamilah & Nick - Tango - Tanguedia - Paso Doble - Mary Murphy

38. Melody & Ryan - Lyrical - The first time ever I saw your face - Tovaris Wilson

39. Melody & Ryan - Foxtrot - Is you is or is you ain't my baby - Glenn Weiss

40. Michelle & Nick - Quickstep - It don't mean a thing (If it ain't got that swing) - Glenn Weiss

41. Melody & Craig - Jive - Jim Dandy - Mary Murphy

42. Melody & Craig - Hip Hop - Tipsy - Sh*ne Sp*rks

43. Michelle & Jonnis - Mambo - Caravan - Al*x D*Silva 

44. Destini & Jamile - Viennese Waltz - The Blue Danube - Ron Montez

45. Destini & Jamile - Quickstep - Sing, sing, sing - Glenn Weiss

Stats:

1. Artem - 13.29 / 7 Routines

2. Ashle - 14.11 / 9 Routines

3. Blake - 16.00 / 9 Routines

4. Melissa - 16.71 / 9 Routines

5. Nick - 23.33 / 9 Routines

6. Jamile - 24.00 / 9 Routines

7. Kamilah - 24.11 / 9 Routines

8. Destini - 25.40 / 5 Routines

9. Sandra - 26.00 / 1 Routine

10. Melody - 27.00 / 9 Routines

11. Allan - 29.33 / 3 Routines

12. Ryan - 31.60 / 5 Routines

13. Snow - 31.67 / 3 Routines

14. Michelle - 41.50 / 2 Routines

14. Craig -41.50 / 2 Routines

16. Jonnis - 43.00 / 1 Routines

Solo Routines

1. Blake - Jazz - Body language

2. Snow - Samba - Din Daa Daa

3. Ashle - African Jazz - La Corrida

4. Jamile - Popping - You dropped a bomb on me

5. Nick - Contemporary - The first time ever I saw your face

6. Jamile - Popping - I can make you dance

7. Snow - Cha cha - Ma Ya Hi

8. Snow - Cha Cha - And she said

9. Sandra - Tap - (Elimination Solo)

10. Ashle - Cha Cha - I like it like that

11. Nick - Contemporary - Storm

12. Jamile - Give it to me, baby - Popping

13. Sandra - Tap - Hollaback Girl

14. Artem - Rumba - Let me love you

15. Jamile - Popping - Atomic Dog

16. Ryan - Breakdance - Know the ledge

17. Artem - Cha Cha - Don't phunk with my heart

18. Ryan - Breakdance - Poison

19. Melody - Contemporary - Seduces me

20. Allan - Hip hop - Feel the girl

21. Allan - Lyrical Hip Hop - Take you out

22. Craig - Contemporary - Everything

23. Melissa - Contemporary - Gone

24. Destini - Jazz - Bring on the men

25. Kamilah - Jazz - Maniac

26. Melody - Jazz - Brave and crazy

27. Melody - Jazz - Giving him something he can feel

28. Michelle - Hip hop - Dum Diddly 

29. Melody - Jazz - You can leave your hat on

30. Michelle  - Hip hop - Disco Club

31. Jonnis - Hip hop - Bebot

Week 7 - Top 4

Top 4 Routines

Melody & Nick  - Paso Doble - Espana Cani - Mary Murphy

I don't really know what they used the same song for another Paso in the same season. I think this might best Melody and Nick's strongest ballroom during the season. Even if Nick was a little to jazzy for me at times, I think he did a respectable job. I do think Melody was strongest and looked more comfortable within the style. Good showing of them. The ending pose was killer.

Ashle & Jamile - Salsa - Oh Mayi - Al*x D*Silva

Ashle should have won the competition just for slaying this so hard. Yes, Jamile messed this up but thanks to that it gave us this iconic Ashle moment of her freestyling the second half of the routine. Mary loved Ashle, so that's only what mattered.  

Nick & Jamile - Hip Hop - (Holla Back) Young'n'' - Dan Karaty

This is the best Nick has done on a hip hop. I really enjoyed this. Jamile was a star as usual. Brian and Mia really sucked as judges. Judges praising Nick and sleeping on Jamile on a hip hop routine??? ok bye 

Ashle & Melody - Contemporary - Message in a bottle - Mia Michaels

"This is the sort of stuff professional male dancers do" 🙂 This routine used to be my #1 from that season for a long time and even if it's not anymore I still love it a lot and rounds up my top 5. Both girls killed this. Mary feminist queen :wub:

Melody & Jamile - Jazz - Cold Hearted - Brian Friedman

Somehow I always thought this was choreographed by Tyce. I think they both did the best they could given the choreography but Brian let them down.  It was a missed opportunity to such an iconic song. 

Ashle & Nick - Hip hop - Feel the girl - Sh*ne Sparks

Finally Ashle getting a hip hop. Nick getting two hip hop at the same night😮 I think both did a tremendous job. I still preferred the other hip hop. Brian saying Ashle was the most versatile girl of the season?? Ok sometimes he doesn't suck when judging. Judges loved it!!

Top 4 Solos:

Melody - Contemporary - Listen to your heart

Her best solo of the competition

Ashle - Jazz - Endangered species

She's been just such a good soloist this season and this was no exception. Loved it!

Jamile - Popping - Early in the morning

Probably my least favorite Jamile solo but still pretty good

Nick - Contemporary jazz - Pardon me

Pretty great solo from Nick

Group Routine

Top 4 - Freestyle Round - Music

Just all of them doing their best tricks. It was nice. 

7 hours ago, .Rei said:

Nick & Jamile - Hip Hop - (Holla Back) Young'n'' - Dan Karaty

This is the best Nick has done on a hip hop. I really enjoyed this. Jamile was a star as usual. Brian and Mia really sucked as judges. Judges praising Nick and sleeping on Jamile on a hip hop routine??? ok bye 

TBH also probably the best hip-hop Dan Karaty has done. The only good hip-hop Dan Karaty has done?

5 hours ago, totes4totes said:

TBH also probably the best hip-hop Dan Karaty has done. The only good hip-hop Dan Karaty has done?

well he's done like 5 routines only so there's no much where to choose from... but it is his best

Promiscuous girl and Here I come are big guilty pleasures though 

Week 8 - Finale

Top 16  - Hip Hop - Pump it - Sh*ne Sparks

First group routine ever. It was nice to see all of the dancers once again even if it wasn't the most exciting routine.

Kamilah & Nick - Disco - You make me feel (Mighty Real) - Doriana Sanchez (Reprise)

Don't know why he didn't picked Knock on wood instead 

Ashle & Blake - Samba - Jazz Machine - Mary Murphy (Reprise)

As good as the first time around. Oh shut up Nigel!

4th Place: Ashle

Season is over!

Destini & Jamile - Hip hop - Shake - Sh*ne Sp*rks (Reprise)

Iconic again! 

Melody & Nick - Broadway - All that jazz - Tyce Diorio

Why didn't she pick Knock on wood? It was still great. oh Nigel creep. well Dan is a creep as well.

3rd Place: Jamile

Season is over again!

2nd Place: Melody

WInner: Nick