DWTS 30 Week 1 Discussion Thread

*Lily

Maybe a little early but this might be one of the only times I get to watch live this season.. so I wanted to get in on the thread while I had the chance. :giggle: :dead:

Anyway DWTS is back tonight! All 15 couples dancing for the first time. Excited for the discussions to start up again :w00twave:

1 hour ago, taylorkat said:

I most likely won't be able to watch live. :(

Nor will I, due to being on the West Coast, and having the week off from work (I was planning to go to Honolulu, but COVID-19 made it impossible for now.  Maybe next year.)

18 minutes ago, Linds said:

So excited for tonight!! 

Crossing my fingers for my girl Suni that she has a good opening performance and the judges are kind 💙

Hoping Im happily shocked by some performances! 

I hope that Suni does great as well!

• Like 2

2 hours ago, *Amanda said:

Can't wait for all of us to rant about the judges lowballing the female celebs for good routines while giving the mediocre men 6's for doing the bare minimum. :giggle: 

Carrie Ann whenever a man misses an entire section of choreography vs when a woman misses a single step:

3RED6kt.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Carrie Ann whenever a man misses an entire section of choreography vs when a woman misses a single step:

3RED6kt.jpg

At least this season we’ll be spared of Carrie Ann acting like she’s never seen a football player dance competently despite there having been like 15 of them on the show in the past. :dead: 

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

At least this season we’ll be spared of Carrie Ann acting like she’s never seen a football player dance competently despite there having been like 15 of them on the show in the past. :dead: 

Yes, but there is a BASKETBALL player that she's going to be brand new over.

1 minute ago, *Amanda said:

Just now, Elliott said:

Yes, but there is a BASKETBALL player that she's going to be brand new over.

Emmitt Smith in S3: I'm known as a football player but dancing comes easy to us because the training is very similar to football training.

Carrie Ann in every season since: ZOMG WHO KNEW YOU - A FOOTBALL PLAYER - COULD DO SO WELL AT DANCING THIS IS BRAND NEW INFORMATION

• Haha 3

I'll try and update the running order in this post the more we get, to save separate posts/tweet links each time :haha:

Updated with slots 1-7 so far.

Mel C
Miz

Iman

Olivia

Jimmie

Melora

Suni

Cody

Amanda

Martin

Kenya

Christine

Matt

Brian

JoJo

Edited by *Lily
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Hide contents

Ugh, I think I predicted The Mix to open the show, so of course he goes 2nd.

:/:dead:

Surprised two of the bigger  names are up 1st and 2nd though.

The Mix for S30 :wub:

There's no elimination tonight, so it's probably to get people to tune in from the get-go.

• Like 1