4 chair Preventions

VoiceFan!

Oh I liked Jim’s semifinals performance too. He received pretty negative reception on IDF that day and I didn’t really get why. I feel like if Jim wasn’t a threat vote-wise his reception on IDF wouldn’t be nearly as lukewarm. Even his KO didn’t really get the praise it should have.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

just relistened to them:

- MaKenzie was good, but i'm not sure she deserved 4 chairs. she used tons of runs which has been a place for criticism in the past. plus, she's singing a song about loneliness -> madness / despair and there's not any emotion in it. i'm definitely looking for things to critique here instead of organically sharing my thoughts, but i do think that there's reason for her to not have gotten 4 chairs... my impression of her has always been that she's a great singer but her runs are her best feature, not her belting. not sure why she wasn't criticized for overusing runs when Shi'Ann was?

I'll be honest, I barely remember Shi'Ann. 

But I think the reason Makenzie is not criticized for her runs is because she not only executed them, but still made it sound pleasant and fitting with the songs she covered. 

I personally don't care how many runs someone does if they are well placed and are actually pulled off.

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

also is it weird that i think of you, @nytsch, and @Hsamid as like the same person 😭 (probably tbh)? same with @Daillon and @FloorWax, your vibes are so similar

Lol I've gotten a few users mixed up in the past too.