π•Šπ•’π•žπ•¦π•–π• β„π•’π•£π•Ÿπ•–π•€π•€ π”½π•’π•Ÿ 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕕 🎼

FloorWax

By the way y'all I have watched a live session of Samuel- 32 minutes long lmao and I've enjoyed it so much omg. I will put the link here + timestamps of the songs that he sang on the live :)))

Β 

Β 

Β 

1:14 - Baby (Justin Bieber)
2:33 - Beautiful Girl (Sean Kingston)
2:45 - Stand By Me (Ben E. King)
3:48 - Tonight I Wanna Cry (Keith Urban)
8:00 - 2017 (Original)
11:51 - Home (Philip Phillips)
15:32 - Feelings (Original) - somebody used this as their first dance song on a wedding
18:54 - Part Of Your World (Jodi Benson from The Little Mermaid)
21:22 - That Should Be Me (Justin Bieber)
23:37 - Here Without You (3 Doors Down)
25:20 - Love Yourself (Justin Bieber)
27:03 - The Sweet Escape (Gwen Stefani)
27:53 - Fix You (Coldplay)
29:16 - No One (Alicia Keys)
30:49 - White Horse (Taylor Swift)

Β 

• Thanks 3

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

By the way y'all I have watched a live session of Samuel- 32 minutes long lmao and I've enjoyed it so much omg. I will put the link here + timestamps of the songs that he sang on the live :)))

Β 

Β 

Β 

15:32 - Feelings (Original) - somebody used this as their first dance song on a wedding

Β 

Β 

He sounds good on a Keith Urban song, Bieber song, and Taylor Swift song- what does this guy cannot sing lmao. And add a Disney songΒ :haha:Β they're all good. Considering most of these songs are pop songs, I think him being with Ari will make senseΒ πŸ€”

Β 

Β 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

This is just this year by the way- 6 months ago. AND I freakin' love his personality, he seems funΒ :haha:

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

He sounds good on a Keith Urban song, Bieber song, and Taylor Swift song- what does this guy cannot sing lmao. And add a Disney songΒ :haha:Β they're all good. Considering most of these songs are pop songs, I think him being with Ari will make senseΒ πŸ€”

Β 

Β 

Yeah, he’s practically genreless. My guess is that he’s with Ariana.Β 
Β 

6 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

This is just this year by the way- 6 months ago. AND I freakin' love his personality, he seems funΒ :haha:

Well, judging by his story posts, he’s certainly a fun person. :haha:

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

What if I told you Sam posted another picture of a palm tree? πŸ™ƒ

Β 

EA8-B1987-632-A-485-C-A0-A6-CEDF1-BDC101

Β 

Confirmed: Palm trees are Sam's bestfriendΒ πŸ€ͺ

Β 

also it's weird that we have the same nicknameΒ πŸ’€Β (well.. my name couldn't be any more genericΒ πŸ₯²)

Β 

• Haha 3

20 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

What if I told you Sam posted another picture of a palm tree? πŸ™ƒ

Β 

EA8-B1987-632-A-485-C-A0-A6-CEDF1-BDC101

Β 

You know, I doubt he would have as much as fun with this if he were out, so my verdict is he's definitely in ☺️.

Β 

Best of luck to him for his battle! A guy like him needs to make lives for once.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

You know, I doubt he would have as much as fun with this if he were out, so my verdict is he's definitely in ☺️

Β 

I think so tooΒ πŸ‘€. I mean- why would he (if ever) view the forums if he were out already?Β πŸ€ͺ

Β 

and I don't think that he would post this much unless he's bored in a hotel room (and out)Β :haha:Β jk

• Haha 3

He is the only guy I have seen so far because I am often too lazy to scroll through the names of guy contestants, I usually prefer female contestants πŸ˜…. I only checked out this name because of all the chaos about his instagram stories in one of the threads here haha. He's good, I love the covers he has on tiktok. He knows his style. Add me 😊

Β 

I might try to like more guys this season, can anyone recommend any guy that might be someone like him this season? πŸ˜…Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by rockballerina
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

43 minutes ago, rockballerina said:

He is the only guy I have seen so far because I am often too lazy to scramble through the names of guy contestants, I usually prefer female contestants πŸ˜…. I only checked out this name because of all the chaos about his instagram stories in one of the threads here haha. He's good, I love the covers he has on tiktok. He knows his style. Add me 😊

Β 

I might try to like more guys this season, can anyone recommend any guy that might be someone like him this season? πŸ˜…Β 

Β 

omgΒ :haha:Β he surely did put up some confusion on us LMAO. Good to know you love his style!

Β 

Added! Welcome ;) I'm not so good on recommending stuffs- but you might wanna try and check the guys in my signature (shameless plug πŸ€ͺ)

Β 

Nice name by the way, is that a Kimberly Nichole reference by any means? πŸ‘€

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Β 

Added! Welcome ;) I'm not so good on recommending stuffs- but you might wanna try and check the guys in my signature (shameless plug πŸ€ͺ)

Β 

Nice name by the way, is that a Kimberly Nichole reference by any means? πŸ‘€

Β 

Ok, I will try. Thank you!! 😊

Β 

Yes, she's my favorite The Voice contestant of all time 😁

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I really like his cover of "Give You Blue", it shows his range, and I'm betting he could go even higher than he did on that cover.

Β 

I love that one! Yeah, it seems like he has a pretty big range that might help him on showΒ 

19 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Screenshot-2021-07-20-22-17-04-56.jpg

Β 

Sam just posted this today πŸ€”

Two things:

Β 

1) the live videoΒ is from a brewery about an hour from me (Ohio gang means I am now contractually obligated to stan)

Β 

2) Southwest Ohio doesn’t have Del Taco. Granted, that greeneryΒ background doesn’t read Ohio anyway, but if that’s a further hint he’s there…

• Haha 1

58 minutes ago, sydneysam said:

Screenshot-2021-07-20-22-17-04-56.jpg

Β 

Sam just posted this today πŸ€”

Looks like LA to me. Does he have a son? The thing that screams β€œhe’s there” for me is that he used to post videos of him and his son on his story. I haven’t seen those over the last couple days. πŸ‘€Β 

• Like 1