Misirlou

S21 Pre-Season Poll (SPOILERS)  

35 members have voted

1. 1. Favorite group this season so far:

• The Cunningham Sisters
    • Girl Named Tom
    • KCK3
    • The Joy Reunion
  2. 2. Which group will make it the farthest?

• The Cunningham Sisters
    • Girl Named Tom
    • KCK3
    • The Joy Reunion

- Girl Named Tom by far atm 🤩 (my fave group ever on the voice, probably)

- I am hoping and praying that it'll be Girl Named Tom too- but for a safer choice, I'd say The Joy Reunion (because of the genre and style of singing)

The Joy Reunion - Probably will make it till Lives and i think they will get PV but let see

Girl Named Tom - I think they will make it to lives but will only get CS but who knows

The Cunningham Sister/KCK3 - I have a feeling that they will be cut in the battles but if they will made it then the voice usa just made history for having 4 groups that is still standing in the knockouts

The Joy Reunion will make Blake's playoffs team, they seem more consistent and seasoned than WTW so he might want to try again the trio card. They could possibly end up on Kelly's team as the KO steal (or John if he's intringued enough).

KCK3 cut in the battles. The Cunningham Sisters' ceiling is playoffs, maybe a shot at the wildcard like Hello Sunday.

Girl Named Tom dropped by Kelly in the KOs against a major frontrunner/her favorite, second taping, no steals left 👀

• 2 weeks later...

Intrigued by how many Trios made it on a team this season. 

The Joy Reunion is my favorite so far.
Their harmonies are the tightest of the three trios. Loving that all three have amazing voices, at different ranges and then blend them together for the perfect harmony. 

And I am loving some of the songs they have written. This one is on my favorite list. Been in a relationship like this song talks about and wondering where it was going. 

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CN3b--bhquE/?utm_medium=copy_link

• Like 1

• istersay changed the title to S21 Pre-Season Poll