𝙳𝚊𝚟𝚒𝚍 𝚅𝚘𝚐𝚎𝚕'𝚜 𝙵𝚊𝚗 𝚃𝚑𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚍 🔥

jamescasaki

49 minutes ago, pauwis said:

I'll wait until his audition, but I listened to his covers and automatically thought of this song for him:

Pop off with these suggestions! I don't know if I already said it here, but a James Bay song would suit David (since James has this kind of a mellow tone that reminds me of David, and they both have this rough texture on their upper register too). Thank you for this suggestion!

edit: oops yes, I did. I've added two of his popular songs on the suggestions list way back

On 7/6/2021 at 3:38 PM, sydneysam said:

25. Hold Back the River (James Bay)

26. Let It Go (James Bay)

Bad would be a better choice between these two though (since they are a bit overdone I think), so thank you for suggesting it!

Edited by sydneysam
  • Like 1

Just now, VintageVoice said:

Time for the weekly dig through Spotify to pretend I’m organizing it when I’m really just trying to come up with even more song suggestions for David and my other faves 🤪

I really need to create smaller, more organized playlists. All I have is this one giant playlist with all the songs I like. :haha:

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:

Time for the weekly dig through Spotify to pretend I’m organizing it when I’m really just trying to come up with even more song suggestions for David and my other faves 🤪

That's actually a good idea, might do that one 🤪

Speaking of playlists, David's playlists on his profile are good ones, I recommend it ;) 

• Like 1

I'm finding some emo pop-rock songs on Spotify that could fit David and I feel like these two would be good for him

The Only Exception - Paramore

Sad Song - We The Kings

love both of these bands btw 🤩 

Edited by sydneysam
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Somebody mentioned "Karma Police" by Radiohead. I think it´s a good choice, again, for his softer side. Also, I hope he gets to sing High and Dry on the show.

We need it 😌 also, I just realized that all of David's short covers (that we've seen so far) are all so good. Hopefully, he gets to sing one of them on the show 🤞🏻

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Somebody mentioned "Karma Police" by Radiohead. I think it´s a good choice, again, for his softer side. Also, I hope he gets to sing High and Dry on the show.

I suggested that song for Samuel, but I admit it's a way better fit for David 😅He uses his falsetto way more than Sam, which is an important aspect of Radiohead covers. 

• Like 4

3 hours ago, jamescasaki said:

Who is excited for the voice to return next month and to see David  on the voice and follow his journey we need the get him as far as we can

OMG yes, one more month to go!! 5 more weeks to wait before the season starts :wub: 

So excited for David! He's one of the underdogs for me right now (being a one chair turn), so his journey will surely be fun to watch. Cannot wait to hear his take on Breathin', a FOB song, and LYTLM- and hear his angelic tone 🥰 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, I like Joshua, but he´s direct competition for David. What do y"all think of the matter?

Haven't heard of Joshua yet (since I'm busy atm) but I'll give him a listen soon!

I do manifest David'll move forward though ;) he'll make a really good underdog story ❤️

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Honestly, I like Joshua, but he´s direct competition for David. What do y"all think of the matter?

I hate that you’re right, but what I don’t get is why John would steal David when Joshua (and to a lesser extent Samuel) is right there in a similar lane. Don’t get me wrong, I am very glad he did steal David, just…confused.

• Like 2