🎶 Carson Peters Fan Thread 🎻

Bk1234

3 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

I’m glad I’m not the only one who picked up on it. 👀 It’s definitely an interesting pick for the thumbnail, especially considering some of the Battles that aired this week.

I've enjoyed his work so far, and I believe the reason his KO probably didnt go well is because playing fiddle and singing at the same time is HARD. So if he focuses on his singing and guitar playing, he'll do well.

Plus I do enjoy some chaos lol, so if he comes back, all right with me.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Misirlou said:

I've enjoyed his work so far, and I believe the reason his KO probably didnt go well is because playing fiddle and singing at the same time is HARD. So if he focuses on his singing and guitar playing, he'll do well.

Plus I do enjoy some chaos lol, so if he comes back, all right with me.

I do find the idea of a comeback unlikely, but if Carson were to come back, I’d be down. 👀 I feel like he’ll have a lot more to show (after his KO.)

https://www.instagram.com/p/CVwZaCnMi5Q/?utm_medium=copy_link
69865-F6-A-0-CD5-4-C5-D-BD49-3242148-C10

6333352-D-D80-F-47-C3-B42-A-DC796-A72-F4

There has been a lot of negativity regarding Carson on here, but I’m going to change that - I thought he sounded solid in his performance! 🙂 I really felt connected to the words he was singing. I loved seeing him on the fiddle too. 🤩🎻 I can’t wait to continue supporting Carson and his career after the show! 🤍

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Fiddle was beautiful, but his voice needs work. Nothing wrong with that, he's young, he'll get there.

Congrats on 4 chairs and this journey, young man.

Yeah, he has so much time to improve his craft! I am so excited to see what his post-show career will bring. 🙂 

6 hours ago, Persy said:

I loved seeing Carson with the fiddle. It wasn't perfect as the fiddle affected him but he did great with the song and made it his own. Great job man.

Yeah, I thought he actually did a good job of showing some vulnerability. 🥺

Edited by Bk1234
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...