🎶 Carson Peters Fan Thread 🎻

Bk1234

4 minutes ago, seak05 said:

It doesn't really fit his voice, but orange blossom special 

If we´re on that page, then "The Devil Went Down to Georgia" lol.  

I also said "Heartland" by George Strait, not for his voice, but because it would also be a full on jam moment with the band.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Misirlou said:

I also said "Heartland" by George Strait, not for his voice, but because it would also be a full on jam moment with the band.

I love how we’re all suggesting songs for that fiddle of his. 💀 

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Should I add TDWDTG? 🙃

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Bk1234 said:

Should I add TDWDTG? 🙃

It´s not really a singing competition song, so I´d say maybe not. It alternates between talking, playing and singing the chorus, so it could get quite messy. It´s extremely wordy as well.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Thanks 1

25 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

It´s not really a singing competition song, so I´d say maybe not. It alternates between talking, playing and singing the chorus, so it could get quite messy. It´s extremely wordy as well.

Ok, l’ll hold off then. 🤗

• Like 1

On 8/9/2021 at 12:40 PM, sydneysam said:

That too! King 🤩. That'll certainly come in handy when it comes to handling his nerves when performing on that stage. Hopefully, Blake sees this as one of Carson's greatest assets and bring him all the way to the live rounds 🤞🏻

🎙🤞

• Like 2

So yeah… Carson didn’t make the live shows, BUT he did get to whip out the fiddle, so it’s a bittersweet feeling for me. 😅 Wishing Carson the best in his post-show career. He’s so talented, so I will try my best to update this thread with all his post-show happenings. ❤️

• Like 1

Good luck, Carson. I’m sure you’re disappointed you didn’t make it further on the show, but your odds of making it in the real world are now better, than if you had gone far on the show. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Good luck, Carson. I’m sure you’re disappointed you didn’t make it further on the show, but your odds of making it in the real world are now better, than if you had gone far on the show. 

Good point. ;) He doesn’t need the show to make it big, he’s just that talented. 🤩